Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? (19642 Views)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by bokom(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2015
A friend of mine introduced me to a social media chat called BADOO.. Since i registered, i noticed that whenever i say hi to any girl on the platform, the response i normally receive is... I can spend a nite with you if you can pay my bills.... And when i go a bit further and ask, please how much is your bills, i get '' 40k till day break, 15k short rest!, and before you know it, they will send their no and say please call me lets talk on the phone!
I have received this type of response for not less than 50 girls i have chatted up on Badoo..
Please nairaland guys do you guys have same experience? Please ladies, are their any decent girl on Badoo?? the way it is now, i will never, i mean NEVER, take any girl on Badoo as a responsible girl, i see all of them as e prostitutes
Matured response only
thanks
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by igbinigiejeff(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Am beginning to think so too!
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Not really all of em girls on badoo are runs girls just that the social networks are flood wiv both scammers n bad girls........ I once met a girl on badoo and we dated for couple of months before we break up, throughout the days we are in relationship I never see a sign of bad girl in her

7 Likes

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by bokom(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yourboss, its must be a long time ago!!!, men, all the babes there are all ashiii!!! please dont marry any lady you met on Badoo¬!!!

5 Likes

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
bokom:
Yourboss, its must be a long time ago!!!, men, all the babes there are all ashiii!!! please dont marry any lady you met on Badoo¬!!!
u're right bro dats life
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please those are scammers and not real girls... Girls wouldn't stoop so low for that indecency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Olalan(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Not just Badoo, most social media meeting platforms have few decent girls on it. From their pictures they post you can clearly understand what they want out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by lovely17(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol the thing just funny As if na default #HOES everywhere
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Scammmers full badoo oo,few real babes dey there sha!op dont b a victim,run as far as ur leg can carry u!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol those are confirm scammers not real girls,just be careful, and yes there are many decent girls there,
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by bokom(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
If the
SUGARBEE:
Please those are scammers and not real girls... Girls wouldn't stoop so low for that indecency

If they are all scammers, how do they intend to collect the money from me then i have to spend the night with you before i can give you the money right?? Moreover, i have played along with few of them, and after speaking with them on the phone and booking an appointment where to pick them from, i wont show up!...
The one that got me crazy and so disappointed, was one of them , very young and pretty! 23 years old..... just hi, i really like you, can we meet? and her response was same....'' if you can pay my bills'' i added her up on whatsapp, and asked her to send me a current and recent pics of her, to show me it was really her on the pics, and she sent quite a few pics, even with a current date newspaper on her hand..... I felt so disappointed.
She wanted 20k to Bleep me over nite... she is a student at imsu.
Anyway, SUGABEE, i hope you are not on Badoo
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by slex(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
95% are ahiis #fact

Some ll even write they want God fearing when you chat with them u hear things like 20-50k ..pay my tfare..send me airtime God bless you.. I have even stopped using badoo . you can only enjoy badoo when you are outside Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by SUGARBEE(f): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
bokom:
If the

If they are all scammers, how do they intend to collect the money from me then i have to spend the night with you before i can give you the money right?? Moreover, i have played along with few of them, and after speaking with them on the phone and booking an appointment where to pick them from, i wont show up!...
The one that got me crazy and so disappointed, was one of them , very young and pretty! 23 years old..... just hi, i really like you, can we meet? and her response was same....'' if you can pay my bills'' i added her up on whatsapp, and asked her to send me a current and recent pics of her, to show me it was really her on the pics, and she sent quite a few pics, even with a current date newspaper on her hand..... I felt so disappointed.
She wanted 20k to Bleep me over nite... she is a student at imsu.
Anyway, SUGABEE, i hope you are not on Badoo

Nope am not lol
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by austine4real(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wot about the married women dat are on badoo??
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
austine4real:
Wot about the married women dat are on badoo??

E get one my ex babe
I saw her married sister on badoo
d picture when she put hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by xamuelotu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
Make I go download that badoo app, Oya straight to my blackberry world
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by austine4real(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

E get one my ex babe I saw her married sister on badoo d picture when she put hmmmm.
inbox me her numb
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pay 40k 4 puni, to bleep me for many minutes, if e pass 400 hundred naira then de puni better get oil well inside am. Ask 40k for one night, e no get wetin okoli pikin no go hear.
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by nairaman66(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
bokom:
A friend of mine introduced me to a social media chat called BADOO.. Since i registered, i noticed that whenever i say hi to any girl on the platform, the response i normally receive is... I can spend a nite with you if you can pay my bills.... And when i go a bit further and ask, please how much is your bills, i get '' 40k till day break, 15k short rest!, and before you know it, they will send their no and say please call me lets talk on the phone!
I have received this type of response for not less than 50 girls i have chatted up on Badoo..
Please nairaland guys do you guys have same experience? Please ladies, are their any decent girl on Badoo?? the way it is now, i will never, i mean NEVER, take any girl on Badoo as a responsible girl, i see all of them as e prostitutes
Matured response only
thanks

What do you expect from a site called BADOO?
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by czarr(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:
looooooool grin grin grin grin grin

Lwkmd,omg!!
CNT stop laffing

Phew!!*cleans sweat*

Did u just say "girls wouldn't stoop so low"?

2 Likes

Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by sunnyt1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
No! They are a set of Godly ladies
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by richard04(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Which city are you at op?

btw check my signature
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by kuuljay(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
badoo is taken over by scammers sometimes you even see familier online pictures on different profiles, however badoo is also full of prostitutes if you play your game well you pay and knack grin grin grin
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by passionate88: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Almost all are into runs
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
austine4real:
inbox me her numb
Abeg O I no dey
Her Husband na big man for DSS
people still dey dissapear for dis country
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by austine4real(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Abeg O I no dey Her Husband na big man for DSS people still dey dissapear for dis country
lolx u dey fear?
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
austine4real:
lolx u dey fear?

I dey fear for you ne. I got my ass covered nicely
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by austine4real(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I dey fear for you ne. I got my ass covered nicely
am coporal lance
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by ChappyChase: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
czarr:
looooooool grin grin grin grin grin
Lwkmd,omg!! CNT stop laffing
Phew!!*cleans sweat*

Did u just say "girls wouldn't stoop so low"?
She's still living in the 19th century!
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by ChappyChase: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op you sure say the babes way you dey meet no be the once way dey play package with senators? Cause no babe wy I don meet for badoo charge me more than 3k and I end up not paying sometimes!
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by cornoil(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Na Ashis full badoo. Yes dem go come meet you. The ones dat form descent girls are also coded ashis, invite dem over and fu*k them immediately, but u must part with sumtin.
Re: Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? by bokom(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
One came to meet me yesterday... o boy, she was not looking at all what I saw on her pics undecided
Anyway, she wanted 20k to Bleep me..... I just revised my car de go house... no time for common ashiis.....
Why are girls on nairaland not commenting? Looks like most of them are on Badoo too! No babe is defending the girls on Badoo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.