Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Would you still Marry him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would you still Marry him/her? (979 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would you still Marry him/her? by INTERMAN: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Genetics topic. Would you still continue your wedding if you realise that your fiance(e)'s younger brother is an albino or a dwarf 3 weeks to your wedding.
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2015
Can someone kindly tell me what "Albino" and "Dwarf" really mean
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by falconey(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2015
LOL younger brother?

Make I no just talk because na bad thing I go yarn
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by ladyF(f): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na to cast and bind.
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Na to cast and bind.
undecided cast and bind wetin?

#YOLI
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Op pls go nd study genetics very well and answer ur question by urself

2 Likes

Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by ladyF(f): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
richommie:

undecided cast and bind wetin?

#YOLI
The spirit of dwarfism
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Chaiii.....nawa ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by ulmababy: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
What if the reverse was the case
how will you feel if he gives you such an excuse not to marry you

1 Like

Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
y didn't you check that earlier on,,,its a criteria to know your spouse siblings before finalizing your wedding plans ...D's century marriages are more of physical..

1 Like

Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by parmellajezebel: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hi richommie its parmella jezebel
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
parmellajezebel:
Hi richommie its parmella jezebel

tank yhu bae

welcome

to

https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank

house of lyricism

#YOLO
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
hmmm,albino could have been fine,but dwarf again,no freaking wayangry
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Even two dwarfs give birth to normal kids. Same thing with albinos so it means nothing if one person in the family has a disability. I'd only worry if it ran in the family.

Cast of Little people, big world. The parents are dwarfs, 3 of their kids are normal & only one inherited dwarfism.

Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
but he should HV told me before I found out myself na,cos I wud HV told him if my family had such issues,DAT wud HV given me time to decide ....ahhhhhh..I don't know ooo
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by INTERMAN: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
yellowb:
but he should HV told me before I found out myself na,cos I wud HV told him if my family had such issues,DAT wud HV given me time to decide ....ahhhhhh..I don't know ooo
he shld av told u before. But if na u wld u tell a guy you so much loved dearly dat dwarfism is in your home?
Re: Would you still Marry him/her? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
INTERMAN:
he shld av told u before. But if na u wld u tell a guy you so much loved dearly dat dwarfism is in your home?
no naw,u didn't read d whole tin? I said If it were me I wud I HV told him ,,am serious ,love is truthful, cos by d time he finds out he'ld be hurt n I wud not want to do DAT to some1 I love enough to marry,

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love / It's My Birthday (pics) / How To Get Over Being Shy And Get What You Want From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.