Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (56283 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Go and ask Mr. Buhari how he managed Aisha
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fourwinds:
i don't see anything wrong with it except d girl is still a teenager. When d guy turns 37 years d girl will be 27 years. So i don't see any problem here. If d guy can wait and d girl must not betray him for waiting likewise d guy

We are saying the same tin sir.....i really prefer older guy, a guy who is 10years ahead works for me
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
harristo:

I can your have a point. What I don't see anything wrong with is a healthy relationship btw an 18 years old girl and an older man and I know that it's possible.
Of course a secret relationship btw them is a no no. A situation where the OP won't get the approval of the family will only get him killed .I know that I will attempt that if I were a member of the family, especially if I found out he has been with sleeping her. So no sleeping with her until she finish school.
If the OP is someone who can do these (and I know there are men who can) then their relationship would be a healthy one.

As for the family OP, just try to convince them that the relationship btw you and their daughter will be a decent one, even if you have to swear a no sex until her graduation from school oat.

This is a strange advice but
OP since you won't be sleeping with her until she finishes school, if you can, get the parents to let you sponsor her through school, as it would make her feel indebted to you and increase the chances of her staying with you till the end (although if I were the parent I won't let you do that).

Well OP all this is assuming you haven't slept with her already. And if you've slept with her already; just go and dig your grave if she happens to have a siscon brother like me.

no sex until graduation from what? secondary school or university? And you think the OP would go to the family? I just think the OP has issues.
why would you want any lady to be with you cos she is indebted to you? Even me I wouldn't advise that for any lady. You are better off being with someone who wants to be with you out of love and free will rather than pay a debt. Omo, that na modern day slavely. Over how much...School fees?
If you ever decide to pay someone's tuition, do it out of charity and not cos of you want to sleep with them or coerce them into marrying you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by lollybee15(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Go ahead if u are ready to share her with one or more guys if she gets to school, especially if she's pretty and sweet.(Boys go disturb am taya, rich guys, fine guys, church mates, senior colleagues, classmates, she wud definitely have her own crushes too)

If you are the possessive type, be ready to complain often times.

If you are not interesting, loving and don't visit her frequently, just be prepared for a shocking heartbreak eventually.

Take note of the IFs.
Hmmm, this is quite a bitter truth, life is unpredictable, same is human. Anything can happen along the journey, however, nothing is wrong when it comes to age matter in relationship so far the man is older.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by sexybaykay: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nithings wrong. Am over ten years older than ma husband and we are very ok. Its up to you though
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by AngelEbi(f): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Honest suggestions needed pls...
wait till she is twenty at least. Dnt tell her anytin 4 nw cos she would panic n run. My hubby is seven years older dan me but you wont knw unless u're told.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Ugosample(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Maybe i find this weird because i cannot do it, all my befores are older, and given my way, my future queen will be older too. Different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Fourwinds: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ugosample:

this is pathetic. Where did we go wrong as a society? Small girls that do not know anything is being exploited by yeye men. And they often get away with it.
to be sincere i fear for this coming generation. If d poverty rate does not reverse its trend, in d next 10 years we will begin to feel d Damage done by procreation without adequate care by d parents of these children
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Fourwinds: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
zaragal:

We are saying the same tin sir.....i really prefer older guy, a guy who is 10years ahead works for me
yeah! I understand u. I always prefer girls go for such guys because they will be more stable after schooling. It is rare to see girls marry their age mate except if d guys family sponsore d marriage and help d young couple to stabilize

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
1miccza:

Agadi na agwofe,that sure doesn't sound like anything close to the Mbaise dialect does it??
...you don't say sad Tell me how it sounds in Mbaise grin
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by 1miccza: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
chimkaire:
...you don't say sad Tell me how it sounds in Mbaise grin

Heheehehhe you know your dialect in Mbaise sounds like when one is singing in Nasals...
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Goldmaxx(f): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
dancok:
Don't mind those guys telling u,u should wait,wait for what,start fvcking her now or else when she is 21 she will forget u,especially if she is pretty type,fvck her very well now and she be yours.even put it in her anus,let the fvcking pain her.
cheesycheesycheesy haha see advice lol
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
1miccza:

Heheehehhe you know your dialect in Mbaise sounds like when one is singing in Nasals...
Huh? If it aint ya dialect/language, it sure gonna sound strange not excluding every other language/dialect wink
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by 1miccza: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
chimkaire:
Huh? If it aint ya dialect/language, it sure gonna sound strange not excluding every other language/dialect wink

Definitely,it sure sounded like nasals to me. Tell me why did you drop a pm and then disappeared into thin air?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by DedeNkem: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2015
ZUBY77:

Fcking maggot..
First I am no Muslim..
I am Igbo like you. Dig for information.

2 - How many people from our Igbo have gone to jail for marrying a 17 year old girl since its either 18 or nothing.
How much of your useless laws are you personally obeying?

E-warriror.. Walk up to a Muslim and tell him that.
Stop venting your useless anger on a big boy who is mentally bigger than you will ever be.

You open a non working book to advice me.. Same way you open your Bible to show me where Fish Swallowed Jonah.

This is what Nnamdi Kanu has turned you idiottts to

So you think I believe in religion crap for attacking paedophile like you? That shows how idiotic you're!
My point is that it's wrong to marry any girl who's below 18 yrs, irrespective of ethnic group or religion! And you've not proved me wrong yet.

If you're too st*upid to come up with any intelligent point, quit blabbing and go f*uck yourself or something and stop preying on kids!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by brightersms(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2015
deniyor:

You are so deluded and so off base that I'm at a loss of words. God help us in Nigeria.
Did you proudly say you have been sleeping with 14year olds? WOW!!! We really need child protection laws in Nigeria. You are nothing but a pedophile and a rapist dude.
Yet some unfortunate girl is going to marry you one day and think she's got a responsible man in her hands? SMH

Poverty controlled dullard? Indeed the internet is a leveller. You can sit in your room and spew rubbish. Rich or poor, I am glad God has made me into someone with a conscience and respect for human dignity. Not some low life like you.

And if dangote's son was to come for a 17year old, I'd chase him out with a broom. The 17 year has an entire lifetime ahead of her to choose. Unfortunately, people like you think because you have some change in your pocket, you can control other people's life. You think you are the in thing. Dude you are nothing till you learn to realize money is nothing.

U r talking rubbish
Don't u think the 17year old will have better living in the arms of dangote son?
Good health
Good education if she wanna further?
Well respected
It will even make ur family known
As dangotes in-law
Ur life will even be changed too
Oluku
Think beyond ur nose
Age is all about number
If the girl finds love at 17 and wish to marry in future or at present if it's good one.
I will encourage her to do so

Now I see how myopic u think
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
brightersms:

U r talking rubbish
Don't u think the 17year old will have better living in the arms of dangote son?
Good health
Good education if she wanna further?
Well respected
It will even make ur family known
As dangotes in-law
Ur life will even be changed too
Oluku
Think beyond ur nose
Age is all about number
If the girl finds love at 17 and wish to marry in future or at present if it's good one.
I will encourage her to do so

Now I see how myopic u think

In this post of yours, you have exhibited a lot of your immature thinking. I'll try to break it down for you as much as time permits me.
You actually think that having money makes you a better person. Think ZUBY77 for example. He seems like a guy with money and zero personality. You think because a woman has married a rich person, she is set for life. For all you know, she's just married into slavery. Money never guarantees happiness.

As for good education, good health etc, as a father to the 17 year old, thats a sacred responsibilty of mine. I don't have to sell her off to anybody under the pretense of providing that for her. Even if you did, whats the guarantee that the guy would provide those. Do you even know anything about the man you are giving your daughter to? Do you know if he believes in education for women? do you know if he believes in western medicine? Do you know if he believes in one wife vs four wives?

Do you know if he treats people around him nicely when no one is looking? Or is the fact that he is rich just good enough for you. I'm sure people like you worship money and rich people without even holding them responsible for their actions. You think having money makes someone a god? Have you for once thought about your future daughter's happiness? And what a future version of herself might want? What about her aspirations in life?

As for my family's lives changing forever, you just showed your parasitic nature. I will live by my hardwork in this life. I will provide for my family by the labours of my own hands and the brains God has provided me. Definitely not by selling off my daughter to the highest bidder. I'm sure you probably will like Dangote's azz if he came looking for your daughter. What a shame. You have sold off your dignity for money and fame. Ordinary money dude. The rich also cry.

What does a 17 year old know about love? She probably falls in love with a different person every week. What does she bring into a relationship? I can't see beyond my nose? You obviously are not mature enough to handle a relationship with a matured lady, one who contributes to your life positively and is a companion. I bet you think a wife's role is just to cook, clean and have sex. Grow up mate!

So pls tell...Who is immature and myopic now?

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
deniyor:

In this post of yours, you have exhibited a lot of your immature thinking. I'll try to break it down for you as much as time permits me.
You actually think that having money makes you a better person. Think ZUBY77 for example. He seems like a guy with money and zero personality. You think because a woman has married a rich person, she is set for life. For all you know, she's just married into slavery. Money never guarantees happiness.

As for good education, good health etc, as a father to the 17 year old, thats a sacred responsibilty of mine. I don't have to sell her off to anybody under the pretense of providing that for her. Even if you did, whats the guarantee that the guy would provide those. Do you even know anything about the man you are giving your daughter to? Do you know if he believes in education for women? do you know if he believes in western medicine? Do you know if he believes in one wife vs four wives?

Do you know if he treats people around him nicely when no one is looking? Or is the fact that he is rich just good enough for you. I'm sure people like you worship money and rich people without even holding them responsible for their actions. You think having money makes someone a god? Have you for once thought about your future daughter's happiness? And what a future version of herself might want? What about her aspirations in life?

As for my family's lives changing forever, you just showed your parasitic nature. I will live by my hardwork in this life. I will provide for my family by the labours of my own hands and the brains God has provided me. Definitely not by selling off my daughter to the highest bidder. I'm sure you probably will like Dangote's azz if he came looking for your daughter. What a shame. You have sold off your dignity for money and fame. Ordinary money dude. The rich also cry.

What does a 17 year old know about love? She probably falls in love with a different person every week. What does she bring into a relationship? I can't see beyond my nose? You obviously are not mature enough to handle a relationship with a matured lady, one who contributes to your life positively and is a companion. I bet you think a wife's role is just to cook, clean and have sex. Grow up mate!

So pls tell...Who is immature and myopic now?

You are just like a very fat local woman who thinks she would make the best wife to any man because she is not slim and because she was raised with poverty.
Rich girls can make good wives too.
While at the same time, thinking that every slim girl won't make a good wife.

You think being rich means zero personality.

Yes I have money and at the same time, I have a bigger personality when compared to you.

.. You are the most foolish idiooot on earth if you think that all poor people have personality while all rich people have zero personality.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
ZUBY77:

You are just like a very fat local woman who thinks she would make the best wife to any man because she is not slim and because she was raised with poverty.
Rich girls can make good wives too.
While at the same time, thinking that every slim girl won't make a good wife.

You think being rich means zero personality.

Yes I have money and at the same time, I have a bigger personality when compared to you.

.. You are the most foolish idiooot on earth if you think that all poor people have personality while all rich people have zero personality.

Actually based on your analogy, you'd be the local fat woman. You are the one that seems to think all rich men are gods and make good husbands automatically. As for me, I take people on an individual level, I do not believe in painting everyone with the same brush strokes based on stereotypes.
You are also the one that assumes quite wrongly that because of where I stand on issues, I must be a woman and/or poor with a mindset shaped by poverty. For your info, I'm a man and I was raised by a Nigerian senator / Real Estate mogul / business man. Best schools and upbringing. I have a good job, own properties and businesses and do very well for myself. But you do not see my bragging about it here.
I know too many rich folks that have personality and who know money for what it is...just money. You the one trying to impress me with pictures of wealth, probably stolen from the internet. Nice try...LMAO.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
deniyor:

Actually based on your analogy, you'd be the local fat woman. You are the one that seems to think all rich men are gods and make good husbands automatically. As for me, I take people on an individual level, I do not believe in painting everyone with the same brush strokes based on stereotypes.
You are also the one that assumes quite wrongly that because of where I stand on issues, I must be a woman and/or poor with a mindset shaped by poverty. For your info, I'm a man and I was raised by a Nigerian senator / Real Estate mogul / business man. Best schools and upbringing. I have a good job, own properties and businesses and do very well for myself. But you do not see my bragging about it here.
I know too many rich folks that have personality and who know money for what it is...just money. You the one trying to impress me with pictures of wealth, probably stolen from the internet. Nice try...LMAO.

Its good that you own every empty land in Asokoro.
Atleast you can afford enough data to argue like a fool that you are.

What makes you think I wanna know who raised you up? Isn't that bragging as well? Mr Saint.

Why not mention that God himself raised you? Because you apparently believe that at the mention of 'Senator,' I would start giving you the respect that is due to God himself..
Here is a piece of news for your Senator, tell him or her that I, Zuby, Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin, said that he or she is a criminal who depends on public funds to make retrogressive laws that holds you down at the bottom of civilization. Name one good project your Senator financed and I will name 20 of mine. You obviously bellied that sending you Havard is an achievement.
"The lizard would never know it is naked unless someone beats it with a stick"

. If he or she wants my name, I would gladly give it out.

I can see you are enjoying talking to a big boy.
I advice you to seize this very important opportunity because it may take you eternity to come across someone like me again.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
ZUBY77:

Its good that you own every empty land in Asokoro.
Atleast you can afford enough data to argue like a fool that you are.

What makes you think I wanna know who raised you up? Isn't that bragging as well? Mr Saint.

Why not mention that God himself raised you? Because you apparently believe that at the mention of 'Senator,' I would start giving you the respect that is due to God himself..
Here is a piece of news for your Senator, tell him or her that I, Zuby, Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin, said that he or she is a criminal who depends on public funds to make retrogressive laws that holds you down at the bottom of civilization. Name one good project your Senator financed and I will name 20 of mine. You obviously bellied that sending you Havard is an achievement.
"The lizard would never know it is naked unless someone beats it with a stick"

. If he or she wants my name, I would gladly give it out.

I can see you are enjoying talking to a big boy.
I advice you to seize this very important opportunity because it may take you eternity to come across someone like me again.

You are quite right about something, I've enjoyed watching you make an asz of yourself.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
harristo:

I can only feel pity for someone that says love doesn't exist.
Thanks...
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
harristo:

I can only feel pity for someone that says love doesn't exist.
And you think you've felt it or experienced it? I feel even much more Sorry for you.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by harristo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lightwand:

And you think you've felt it or experienced it? I feel even much more Sorry for you.

Just because you (yourself) are incapable of feeling love, doesn't mean that you should say it doesn't exist.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks dear for this. ..

Op, if you really love her then go ahead with the relationship... If it comes to _sex, please do it only when she fully consents and agrees on her own without you influencing her Okay?
stupid advice coming from you. A graduate of 27 in love with a jambite of only 16 years. And youre here saying he should only commit fornication with her only when she agrees. Imagine. But why not abstain from fornication and treat that girl as her younger sister
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by akatekpe(m): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Gurgle:
theres nothing wrong but you need to leave her until youre like 32 and she is 22, otherwise its wrong

**modified ok maybe 22 is too long but you guys get where Im going with this shey...17 is too young for OP to start on her.

Its not about when the girl starts having boyfriends, its about the age gap between them. If they were both 17, it wouldn't be an issue. the issue here is child abuse and exploitation of a minor
Minor based on US Law or Nigeria Law? 13years old girl is no longer a minor in Naija and u r calling a 17yrs old a minor.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Chelseafan1: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Go ahead if u are ready to share her with one or more guys if she gets to school, especially if she's pretty and sweet.(Boys go disturb am taya, rich guys, fine guys, church mates, senior colleagues, classmates, she wud definitely have her own crushes too)

If you are the possessive type, be ready to complain often times.

If you are not interesting, loving and don't visit her frequently, just be prepared for a shocking heartbreak eventually.

Take note of the IFs.

This actually happened to me few months ago. Lol
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by brightersms(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This actually happened to me few months ago. Lol

If u have not invested in her it's bound to happen.

I am currently getting married soon invested so much on her that there is nothing any man can offer her that will be new.

We started when she is 15 by age

But matured.

Catch them young
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Chelseafan1: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
brightersms:

If u have not invested in her it's bound to happen.

I am currently getting married soon invested so much on her that there is nothing any man can offer her that will be new.

We started when she is 15 by age

But matured.

Catch them young

Let me know some of the investments
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Jelal0007(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stephansmily:
I see u've finally found love

Age is just a number

Bt wait till she turns 18.
18 kor....small girls wey bad now like no 2moro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.