Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

15 Best Quotes About Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Best Quotes About Trust (1643 Views)

Robert Mugabe`s Quotes About Romance / 15 Best Questions To Ask On Your First Date - Eharmony / Awesome And Inspiring Quotes About Love And Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Best Quotes About Trust by skyface00(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
1. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare

2. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

3. All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.
J.M. Barrie

4. Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
Golda Meir

5. Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.
Stephen Covey

6. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
Albert Einstein

7. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
Ernest Hemingway

8. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
Maya Angelou

9. It was a mistake,’ you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.
David Levithan

10. None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.
Paulo Coelho

11. To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.
George MacDonald

12. For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.
Bo Bennett

13. We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust.
David Levithan

14. Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you
Sherrilyn Kenyon

15. Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.
Julianne Moore

Free to add more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by witnezHD(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by HolyHero: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
trust is not given.. it's earn - holyhero
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by skyface00(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
My trust issues aren't just paranoia, my trust issues are because people have proven time and time again they can't be trusted 
By myself

1 Like

Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ohhhhhh God!
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
skyface00:
My trust issues aren't just paranoia, my trust issues are because people have proven time and time again they can't be trusted 
By myself

Seconded.
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by funlord(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
undecided
witnezHD:

Don't you feel _stupid posting a dot and then waiting all day for the thread to blow up before you come and write some nonsense about being the 1st to comment? What a mong!

1 Like

Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by skyface00(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Seriously I still can't understand d benefit lolz

funlord:
undecided

Don't you feel _stupid posting a dot and then waiting all day for the thread to blow up before you come and write some nonsense about being the 1st to comment? What a mong!

1 Like

Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by witnezHD(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
funlord:
undecided

ignored
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by oshe11: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2015
i trust nt to trust
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by fajani(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
I trust none but I trust one person
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by beautifullll1(f): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Trust is like a mirror. when it breaks, you can still see through it. but each broken piece shows its own image,aiding u to see the same image in each pieces....

Life
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by yhermmie(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2018
skyface00:
1. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
William Shakespeare

2. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

3. All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.
J.M. Barrie

4. Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
Golda Meir

5. Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.
Stephen Covey

6. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
Albert Einstein

7. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
Ernest Hemingway

8. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
Maya Angelou

9. It was a mistake,’ you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.
David Levithan

10. None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.
Paulo Coelho

11. To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.
George MacDonald

12. For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.
Bo Bennett

13. We always see our worst selves. Our most vulnerable selves. We need someone else to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust.
David Levithan

14. Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you
Sherrilyn Kenyon

15. Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.
Julianne Moore

Free to add more
Cool..
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by skyface00(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
Thanks, how are you doing

yhermmie:

Cool..
Re: 15 Best Quotes About Trust by yhermmie(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2018
skyface00:

Thanks, how are you doing

I'm fine and you

(1) (Reply)

Whose Fault Is Abortion, The Man Or Woman's? / Ladies What Do U Do When U Catch A Guy Staring At Ur Ass? / Teacher Had Sex With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.