Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja (47965 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos) / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read / Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by shizzy7(f): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
DTOBS:

see ur mouth! u think say e easy? carry your boyfriend go pitch now make im go win WC for ona.
If other countries are winning it why can't Nigeria also win it??
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by shizzy7(f): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rexnegro:

Keep dreaming you hear ? You no even say semifinals target you dey say to win world cup, where him and his boys want pass take win am ?
The 1994 spirit is coming back.. Believe it Or Not... The world cup or nothing.. The eagle is no longer sleeping..
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by tonimenia: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice Pictures!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over

100 Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance & Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Nickymezor(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice one... I jst hope u guys wld mk us proud. No slacking abeg
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by KINGOZEK(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice coach, Always smiling... Let him put smile aswell on our faces. Tips to get your missing rib? www.mymissingribs.com
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by faithdee(f): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Manchester United v Newcastle United; Barclays Premier League - Live Text Commentary
http://www.gethopemagazine.com/Sports/Match/144/Manchester-vs-Newcastle

90.00FULL TIME: Manchester United 0-0 Newcastle United

90.00Memphis' corner finds Smalling but finds the post and Anita. Newcastle break but Cisse's ball across the face of goal does not find anyone.

90.00OFF THE POST! It just won't go in for United! Smalling rises well to win a header from a corner and does pretty much everything right, planting a firm downward effort towards the bottom corner. A mixture of Anita and the post see it bounce out, however. Newcastle break up the other end and have three on one, but Cisse's shot/cross is just beyond the reach of Thauvin. Newcastle perhaps should have won it there!

90.00Corner to the hosts.

88.03Papiss Cisse on for Mitrovic.

87.51Rooney penalised for foul on Colback.

85.59Coloccini has been a rock at the back today and he makes another vital block here to deny Valencia's volley from inside the area. Newcastle still hanging on.

84.22United don't have Fellaini of course due to suspension, and you can be sure that Van Gaal would have thrown him on by now had he been able. They need a plan B right now.

83.38Throw to the home side.

82.01Memphis' cross right to Krul.

80.47Huge chance for United to finally break the deadlock! Carrick slides a pass in to Hernandez, who tees it up for Mata just outside the box. The Spaniard's effort is blocked but breaks very kindly for Hernandez, who suddenly finds himself clean through on goal. Krul is off his line in a flash, however, and makes a very good save to keep the scores level.

79.13The ball pinballs in the area and Krul denies Hernandez with his left leg! Brilliant from the Dutchman!

77.56Tiote on for Ayoze Perez.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by spenca: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
This guy just come collect Nike from Nigeria ni
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Rexnegro(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
The 1994 spirit is coming back.. Believe it Or Not... The world cup or nothing.. The eagle is no longer sleeping..

You sounded like The 1994 eagles won us The world cup, fine they were fantastic but that was then when men were playing for us with passion not all these money driven players of nowadays.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
Just win the WORLD CUP that's all I want to hear....
Probably with u in d bedroomgrin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
gay alert
korel9:
Is dat Oliseh's tyn or........ grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by shizzy7(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Probably with u in d bedroomgrin
Your mind is full of immoral thoughts... Badt boy..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
digitsolution:

No be vex matter.
go and watch match joor grin grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
fejikudz:
mumu

Olodo
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
jcross19:
God has blessed him. They don't care about our country anymore.

E no good na embarassed
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Blesyneojb: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=korel9 post=37218209]Is dat Oliseh's tyn or........ grin[/quote

may God wash ur dirty mind with HYPO
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
Just win the WORLD CUP that's all I want to hear....
you must be a girl
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Omeny: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Who's the player and who's the coach?

I pray and wish u well Sunday!

You where a wonderful midfielder in ur days! No wonder you played for the best clubs in Europe!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by DTOBS(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
If other countries are winning it why can't Nigeria also win it??
We do not have the supporting system my dear like other countries that re winning it...wait till we have a good football federation before we start thinking of winning the WC
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by jcross19: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:

E no good na embarassed
very bad
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
Your mind is full of immoral thoughts... Badt boy..
cheesy bad girl grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by EntrepreNoah: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
happy to see my friend Samson in dat pix
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by marldean(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
I didn't know he's the new coach, wish him all the best though
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by shizzy7(f): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
hopelink1:
you must be a girl
you must be a boy
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by shizzy7(f): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
DTOBS:

We do not have the supporting system my dear like other countries that re winning it...wait till we have a good football federation before we start thinking of winning the WC
okay ooo but I still think we can win it..
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Akinmicky: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
i see olise building a great & reliable team....i wish him all d best

*my observation*
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Captainswag225(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
hahahahahahahahahaha lmao.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by DTOBS(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
*in Obama's voice* YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by shizzy7(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
DTOBS:

*in Obama's voice* YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have junior teams that have been reaching semifinals and all.. Its not all about the football federation and money..The players will have to play well so that big clubs can sign them..They are also doing it for theirselves...

If the players don't represent the country well at international games how will the likes of Arsenal &Chelsea know about them e.g Mikel Obi..
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by shizzy7(f): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahahahahahaha lmao.
Keep laughing while we are coming to slaughter you..

The same way Team Nigeria is CRUSHING other African countries in the ongoing Afrobasket..... D'TIGERS are Bringing home the CUP/TROPHY
Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by Captainswag225(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
Keep laughing while we are coming to slaughter you..

The same way Team Nigeria is CRUSHING other African countries in the ongoing Afrobasket..... D'TIGERS are Bringing home the CUP/TROPHY
hahahahaha,,, shizzy7 in dreamland.....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by shizzy7(f): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha,,, shizzy7 in dreamland.....
YOU WISH but WE ARE CRUSHING Y'ALL
NIGERIA - CAR. -~ 88- 63
NIGERIA - UGANDA ~- 98-59

You got NOTHING on Us
Go D'TIGERS!!!!

Re: Sunday Oliseh Strikes Pose With His Boys After Today's Training Session In Abuja by DTOBS(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
shizzy7:
We have junior teams that have been reaching semifinals and all.. Its not all about the football federation and money..The players will have to play well so that big clubs can sign them..They are also doing it for theirselves...

If the players don't represent the country well at international games how will the likes of Arsenal &Chelsea know about them e.g Mikel Obi..
hmmmmmm. you re Rilly a football enthusiast. I Rilly like ladies that like sport,football in particular...I think you re right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Accused Of refusing Super Eagles’ Fans From Entering The Stadium With Drums / Wenger Picks Kanu As His Greatest-ever Arsenal January Signing / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.