Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. (2806 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by pascalineluv(f): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
I want to travel to Liberia by air, I have my passport. What other documents do I need and how much is ticket for the flight and the cheapest airline? Please any idea?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
So u wan go carry Ebola come Nigeria again abi! Ur plan no go work!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by tpiander: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
google.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by pascalineluv(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hahahahahahaha Royal155 u r vry funny.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by sobastical: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Royal155:
So u wan go carry Ebola come Nigeria again abi!
Ur plan no go work!

Amen!
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2015
pascalineluv:
Hahahahahahaha Royal155 u r vry funny.
I don't even mean to be funny but just telling her the truth. Of all African countries, na Liberia wey no get population again she wan go!
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2015
sobastical:

Amen!
Thanks for the amen. EBOLA STILL DEY LIBERIA AND SHE WAN GO CARRY AM COM AGAIN 2 NIGERIA
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by pascalineluv(f): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
My final destination is Germany, but I want to go to Liberia first.
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by sobastical: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
pascalineluv:
My final destination is Germany, but I want to go to Liberia first.

To do what madam? I bet you gonna have a lot of issue at your port of entry in Germany due to where you're coming from. think about that.

1 Like

Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by sobastical: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Royal155:
Thanks for the amen. EBOLA STILL DEY LIBERIA AND SHE WAN GO CARRY AM COM AGAIN 2 NIGERIA

I tire for some people sha
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by pascalineluv(f): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Royal155, which 1 b dz ur ebola issue ?
Re: Travelling From Nigeria To Liberia. by Chrisbabylove(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Do u still want to go to liberia?..We can help you book ur flight from Lagos-Liberia-Germany

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian Cope In Brazil With A Tourist Visa? / 30 Feared Dead As Cruise Boat Burst Into Flame Off California Coast(Pics) / Where To Get A Bus Going To Ijebu Ode From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.