Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook (49007 Views)

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men – Ladies, See How To Know If He’s HIV Positive. / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA / BREAKING: Hollywood Actor, Charlie Sheen Says He’s HIV Positive On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Christianwalase: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
lawanson44:
Ewo...u go f*ck all those Yoruba girls wey full UK dey do Olosho without condom. Sorry bro. undecided

The day i did a HIV Test and it came out negative, it was as if i won lottery that day because i know how many babes wey i don nyash raw. Come see as i dey greet anybody wey i see for road including fowl grin

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by likila: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yorubass have come again!
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by naijaboiy: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Did he also reveal d no of girls he has infected

Or is dis just another publicity stunt. Pix of d medical report stating he is Hiv positive or Idonbilivit dis poo undecided
What will you do with the medical report madam?

Will you eat it?

Why not face the main news and sieve out the irrelevant matters.

People sef! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by azimibraun: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
APS..... Another Publicity Stunt.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by naijaboiy: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
lawanson44:
Ewo...u go f*ck all those Yoruba girls wey full UK dey do Olosho without condom. Sorry bro. undecided

The day i did a HIV Test and it came out negative, it was as if i won lottery that day because i know how many babes wey i don nyash raw. Come see as i dey greet anybody wey i see for road including fowl grin
Even though you were a bit tribalistic your last paragraph made me roll on the floor. gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Cyriloha(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
gabazin080:
What's the msg he is trying to pass now

no fucking! !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by braindamage(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sad he 'never walked alone'. They need to know. Life goes on. Not the best of news.

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by EbolaParasite: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
The guy is obviously gay. Morale of the story - you are 5 times more likely to catch HIV when you as a man straff another man. Anyway, play safe folks. Use condoms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by tonimenia: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice one!

Because, when you hide sickness,

the sickness will hide you inside the grave!

Besides, this singular act of his may attract

some helps from different Agencies like NACA

(National Action For The Control Of AIDS) and

USAID (United States Agency For International

Development)

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
nairalandist:
I feel sorry for they guy and I respect his courage, but I noticed something in his posts. He's friends with Pela tonye okiemute and Jide Rebirth who are obviously gay, whether Pela would admit or not. I'm suspecting he's gay.

Now in case you all believe in the scientific crap that HIV AIDS started in Africa, I would have you know that HIV started as a gay disease and was then brought to Africa. . . Most gays have that disease but the West will never admit to it. . .

Over 1.8 million West Africans have the disease. Are they all gay? Perhaps Fela was also gay undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by datigbogirl: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
nairalandist:
I feel sorry for they guy and I respect his courage, but I noticed something in his posts. He's friends with Pela tonye okiemute and Jide Rebirth who are obviously gay, whether Pela would admit or not. I'm suspecting he's gay.

Now in case you all believe in the scientific crap that HIV AIDS started in Africa, I would have you know that HIV started as a gay disease and was then brought to Africa. . . Most gays have that disease but the West will never admit to it. . .

Its old gist dat gays have d disease, wont even be surprised if more heterosexuals are carriers now...

I feel d more people come out on their status d less shame there'll be to it....stigma thrives in the presence of shame....
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by opedaydydx9(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
nairalandist:

hiv was first contacted by the western gays...... Brought to Africa through slave trade to depopulate the continent... You can read more by checking WHO murdered Africa on Google!!!!
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Jman06(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
This HIV was really exaggerated in Nigeria.
I believe it was wrong for the various HIV awareness groups to have created the impression that the sickness is a kind of death sentence. They have only succeeded in scarring people away from getting tested. Many people will rather live their lives without the knowledge of their HIV statuses than dying of High bp after testing positive to the virus.

1 Like

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Petitediva14(f): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
gabazin080:
RIP IN ADVANCE BRO. sounds harsh or awkward but it's the truth.

What do you mean by that?! If you don't know anything about HIV, please remember Google is your friend!! People like you are the reason why we are finding it hard to reduce HIV spread by 50%. All sort of nonsense being passed around. And no, I don't have HIV but I am a public health care worker.

6 Likes

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by rugged7(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
gabazin080:

HIV is no longer a death sentence.
People have survived and lived long productive lives after becoming positive.
Your comment is extremely unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Who's he?
I don't know him.

Well goodluck and good health to him.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by harffie(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by sweatlana: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
I applaud his bravery...
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by ManTiger(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
nairalandist:

A lot of sense in this post... most likely those 2 mentioned could be positive.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by AdaMeme(f): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
i love this dude
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
gabazin080:

Its a pity that u r just a simple full with sense of humor or belonging. U r either inexposed to information, uneducated or ignorant to know that u don't make mockery of someone's situation/condition rather u wish them well. And who says u r even save about contracting the disease someday to come? Go to HIV centers round the state u will find out they even look more healthy than u r and tends to even live longer than u will.

1 Like

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by ibknaanii(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
I believe some ladies will be crying there Eyes out now when they read this on FB. U never can know the pain only if u have bin dir. I Never pray to know it too.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Jexyme(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Is he the professional bleach man? But does making your HIV status public anything to be excited about? People and their way of relating their personal ish on social media. I pray God he heals him

My brother this his singular act has encouraged many that tested positive.
Get a brain please.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Dubemkelly(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jexyme:

My brother this his singular act has encouraged many that tested positive. Get a brain please.
Sir don't take it personal, I only shared my angle...
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by gfullmoon(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
There is a better way to tell that girl you're fed up. Nija guys claiming HIV + since 1400AD when they don chop too much clean mouth and want to move to ''greener pasture'' or the honey land.

1 Like

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Velocitron:

Over 1.8 million West Africans have the disease. Are they all gay? Perhaps Fela was also gay undecided

I said it STARTED as a gay disease... Read before you reply madam!
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
nairalandist:
I feel sorry for the guy and I respect his courage, but I noticed something in his posts. He's friends with Pela tonye okiemute and Jide Rebirth who are obviously gay, whether Pela would admit or not. I'm suspecting he's gay.

sir nah true fact oh!the same way we were deceived tha Fela died of AIDS.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:41am On Aug 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Raw Divers...shebi una don here ?

Gbagbe! HIV get cure jere! AIDS lo buru ju! undecided

[size=30pt]#TeamSkinDeep[/size] cool
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by dinachi(m): 5:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Only homosexuals were supporting him on facebook,jide macauly and co, this goes to show he is homosexual. And yet spreading homosexuality is Obamas favourite gospel.
This is an eye opener to doubting thomases. HIV is the gift homosexuals donated to us.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by dinachi(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Velocitron:

Google homosexual disease and learn. HIV was first diagonised among homosexuals in the 80s. Infact it was known as gay disease then! Now this same homosexuals still slept with some women and bam the disease started to spread from there. Stop promoting homosexuals and supporting them.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Fourwinds: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Holyfield1:
All the babes wey e for don bang without using protection nko...Chai!..
dats d result of love for money and promiscuity
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Fourwinds: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:
Don't know why I booked space lol, don't have anything to say about that except good luck to him, glad he has come to terms with his predicament

[size=14pt]Everybody should go and get tested, HIV is manageable with the correct treatment[/size]
imagine d girls dat would have hmmmmm because of his money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.