Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,435 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Wheat To Make Pap? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wheat To Make Pap? (1723 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Cannot Make Pap? / Where to buy Pap mixed with ginger In Lagos Nigeria: 08092903328 / How To Make Pap Popurlarly Known As Ogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wheat To Make Pap? by shndy: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pls is it true that wheat can be processed and eaten like corn/millet pap?
Tia

1 Like

Re: Wheat To Make Pap? by iamSi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
That's what I been given my little girl ... Behold she is the smartest girl in the world (What else can I say) ... I mean she's so smart . I am not saying it' s the wheat Ooooo but its cool adding peak milk as an adults
shndy:
Pls is it true that wheat can be processed and eaten like corn/millet pap?
Tia

1 Like

Re: Wheat To Make Pap? by shndy: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
iamSi:
That's what I been given my little girl ... Behold she is the smartest girl in the world (What else can I say) ... I mean she's so smart . I am not saying it' s the wheat Ooooo but its cool adding peak milk as an adults
Wowza, pls can I soak it together with millet? I soak my millet for just 12hrs and does it take normal pap time to cook?
Re: Wheat To Make Pap? by iamSi(m): 2:00am On Aug 23, 2015
I think so but I have to consult my wife oooo
shndy:

Wowza, pls can I soak it together with millet? I soak my millet for just 12hrs and does it take normal pap time to cook?
Re: Wheat To Make Pap? by shndy: 5:27am On Aug 23, 2015
iamSi:
Ok, pls do. TX a ton
Re: Wheat To Make Pap? by shndy: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
iamSi:
Still awaiting the info sir

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: A Brand New Deep Fryer. / Kirishi,a Northern Delicacy / I Need A Eating Timetable For Weightloss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.