Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Am I Blessed Or Cursed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Blessed Or Cursed? (547 Views)

Is America Blessed Or Cursed by God? / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / Ishmael Cursed By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hi guys this may sound funny,stupid and strange but belive me its the truth.i noticed somtin about myself somtin i cant explain but i know some of you might have an answer to it,here it goes = people around me progess flawless ranging from my freinds both boys and girls including my gf,they might have nothing before but the moment they meet me then come's the big bang "SUCCESS" why me on the other hand struggle to fit in,my family is nothing to write home about as my mum is poor my dad is rich but he's an asshole it takes the grace of God for him to give me listening ears atimes.another weird tin is if any of my freind girl or boy intimidates me with wateva he or she has achieve its either i acheive same tin or he or she own's crash to the core.ever since i met my gf she's been flourishing in all aspect why i struggle to keep up,she share whateva she got wit me she v helped me countless of tyms both finacial aspect infact she's lyk a God sent from above.i met two female freinds last year this girls where notin before i met them buh right now as i speak both are successfull one gained admission to higher institution she's now into fashion why the other finally found her way into nollywood which she's doing good and am happy for them.i jst cant start counting how my presence in some people's life made positive impact why i myself struggle to keep up.AM I BLESSED OR CURSEd? Guys i will appreciate ur mature comments tanks.
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by SFSNIPER(m): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Check how and wat u do to dem and do it to urself
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by 1miccza: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bros check am weeeelll weeelll your step mother is right behind you chasing you...
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by JBismarck(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Check youeself
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
JBismarck:
Check youeself
hw do i do that?
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by obiak4(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bro move fast to the mountain of fire quickly pls
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Maybe you are an enlighten soul, its hard to explain it, dont even know if thats the word for it but, usually such person with such, the goal of life atleast the spiritual goal is to achieve enlightenment, a sort of detachment from mundane things, your purpose on this earth might be to grow spiritually and help those around you achieve it, you may have the gift of prosperity ministry, just like someone else has the gift of a healing ministry. Even among the babalawos no two babalawos have the same measure of gift, and if you notice the babalawos that help people gain prosperity do not apply such methods to themselves

1 Like

Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by bluntspade: 5:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Its your aura just use it to help people and your own to will surely come
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2015
chalantmike:
Maybe you are an enlighten soul, its hard to explain it, dont even know if thats the word for it but, usually such person with such, the goal of life atleast the spiritual goal is to achieve enlightenment, a sort of detachment from mundane things, your purpose on this earth might be to grow spiritually and help those around you achieve it, you may have the gift of prosperity ministry, just like someone else has the gift of a healing ministry. Even among the babalawos no two babalawos have the same measure of gift, and if you notice the babalawos that help people gain prosperity do not apply such methods to themselves
tanx broda
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2015
bluntspade:
Its your aura just use it to help people and your own to will surely come
tanx
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Op are you yoruba? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Am I Blessed Or Cursed? by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 25, 2015
M
emmyrichie:
Op are you yoruba? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
m not k.

(1) (Reply)

U Guys I Won Ask You About Church This Day And There Strategy / Floxa-the New Communicant In The Anglican Communion / In The Name Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.