Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! (3241 Views)

Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Two Most Funny Photos Of The Day (don't Miss Out) / Funny Comedy That Will Make Your Day, Don't Laugh Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by smarty256: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2015

PLEASE DONT LAUGH TOO HARD!
As I bounced entered the Exam hall, I had just one prayer on my mind
which is God pls let me sit near a person that knows book,cos d silly
boy i told to send me the answers on my phone looks lyk who doesn’t
have sense. God finaly answered my prayer, the girl dat i sat with was an
Albino &she wore eyeglass dat has rope,so i knew for sure dat she
know book wella. As d paper started,dis girl started to misbehave
o.She was just covering her answer,but me as a sharp guy,i was
spying d answer from 1 deadly angle.when it remain just 5 minutes to
go,this girl caught me copyin her &started shouting at me,but i just i
ignored her,since i had almost copied finish.d next thing that i heard
was my phone’s message tune.This guy has finally sent d answer,i
sighed & then told the invigilator to give Me a fresh answer booklet. I
then tore d 1 dat i copied frm d albino girl &used the paper to stone
Her.I kept d fresh booklet on top my table & used 1 style to open d
message,i saw….

SEE FULL JOKE HERE

1 Like

Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by weyreypey: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Virus on sight please don't open!

Introvert divorce in the offing with the time you spend hunting FTC

1 Like

Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by drealjyde(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
okay. Bye!
Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by coolebux(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lazy op
Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by maxhype: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
nice one jare!
Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by 9gmusicteam: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
lol.. u no go kill person angry cheesy grin
Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by maxhype: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
;DD hehehe
Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by PYROBABA247: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2016
lol... na die o
Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by bostish(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Your head correct so?
Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by maxhype: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2016
ha ha.. grin
Re: 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 31, 2019
Engaging. It keeps your mind occupied while you wait. kiss

(1) (Reply)

AKPOS world joker / ! / Funny Memes That Will Always Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.