Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (67009 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by missKiffy(f): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
The reason why this man dumped his baby mama will shock you. At the end of his post, he wrote "F-k you and the baby"...Speechless

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/wow-you-wont-believe-why-this-man.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ronald4lif(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Stale. I don't get it when guys claims women deceived them with make-ups. A pretty woman is pretty and can be detected even with the make-up on, and same for the not so pretty ones. Anyone who couldn't tell lacks good sense of judgment and should take the blame squarely and lick their wounds.

267 Likes 24 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ThatVaselineGuy: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
men, daz hash, even 4 a vaseline

wat d baby eva do 2 u, huhn

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ladyF(f): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lame excuse. You can never hide immaturity

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Foolish boys everywhere....
They should ask the men who abandoned babymamas in those days,they all regret it when d baby is all grown up...mu.mu boys everywhere

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
What baffled me more is the 488 likes the immature blind boy got from that post.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
She really is unattractive in the 2nd pic but you mean to tell me he never saw her without makeup even once in their two year relationship? I find that hard to believe. He's just looking for an excuse to shy away from responsibility. I hope she claims for child support because the law don't care for dumbass excuses from irresponsible losers

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by vizkiz: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
its pay back time for them transformed biittches and Hoes! angry

Guys, say NO to deception by make-up tongue

But I don't buy the idea of "ff the baby" that kids is yours nigga undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by BUSHHUNTER: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
K

Modified

Am just here to type

Modified

I don't do ugly girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by saasala(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ladies been scamming us since the days of Nebuchadebezar... Meawhile

Today is my birthday, please show me some love with your likes....

Yeah, before you show me any furking love with likes, note that I just lied, today isnt my birthday. Thats what some mfurkers do on Nairaland to get likes for no just reason.

Now, like my comment for revealing their asss

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by youngaz(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
and undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by whothiefmymoney(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
He's a fool

12 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
opinions r highly ovarated
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by sexyglow(f): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
That guy is only a coward running away from his responsibilities

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by asodeboyede(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
I believe if the said lady had a good content the guy won't be this pissed off with the container grin But make e no throw d baby away with d water o tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
When the heart is unwilling....it has a thousand and One lame excuses

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Realdeals(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bad market

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by sod09(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
Stale. I don't get it when guys claims women deceived them with make-ups. A pretty woman is pretty and can be detected even with the make-up, and same for the not so pretty ones. Anyone who couldn't tell lacks good sense of judgment and should take the blame squarely and lick their wounds.
u dnt know wat u saying..
u av no idea wat make up can do
but d guy stupid sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Aristotle96(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Abi she dy wear make up sleep? Way d guy no go know for two years? Some people sev I no know if dia brain cells all done die undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by VickyRotex(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy I no fit laugh.

What an excuse! embarassed angry

Btw, Is that English? undecided

12 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Too bad
What has the poor baby gat to do with this piece of shít?
Carry your cross on your head. Na you buy the market yourself.

10 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Captainswag225(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
fork that stuppid man too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by youngwarlocks: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She really is unattractive in the 2nd pic but you mean to tell me he never saw her without makeup even once in their two year relationship? I find that hard to believe. He's just looking for an excuse to shy away from responsibility. I hope she claims for child support because the law don't care for dumbass excuses from irresponsible losers

D guy dey lie jorh.....even as him dey shine her congo him no detect d ugliness.....i smell lies.

ronald4lif:
Stale. I don't get it when guys claims women deceived them with make-ups. A pretty woman is pretty and can be detected even with the make-up, and same for the not so pretty ones. Anyone who couldn't tell lacks good sense of judgment and should take the blame squarely and lick their wounds.

I guess d face didn't matter until he discovered she has a child for him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Khaytunechi: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
really?? he's dumb!
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ajoskele(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Lame excuse. You can never hide immaturity
Yu don taya 2 dey use yur signature?

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by preciousMI1(f): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
joke of the century....
yes!!! pregnancy and child birth nuh be Here...
Do you know all it took her to bring that child forth whether VD or CS oh.....
well, na the chic cause am... next time you will never try being a baby mama

in fact I was highly ugly for 3 days after giving birth....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by mranswer: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hahahahha that sh*t can't happen here
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Maybe he is blind not to see his own child. Crazy man. She no wear her make up and so what. Irresponsibility at its peak. He was just ranting like a cokke addict

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by kristen12(f): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hilarious gringringringrin

Dude got no excuse jor.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.