Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (67097 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by debo07(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hahahahahahaha....BAD MARKETHahahahahahaha....BAD MARKETHahahahahahaha....BAD MARKET

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Chestar5(f): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
When the heart is unwilling....it has a thousand and One lame excuses

exactly my mind kiss

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by PStacks(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Truthfully, make-ups are deceptive. I wonder what they are trying to make-up for.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by advocates: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2015
The nigger obviously lack balls to stick around. The excuses are lame and this is lesson to all girls to decipher responsible men from boys with bears who know next to nothing about relationship and responsibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She really is unattractive in the 2nd pic but you mean to tell me he never saw her without makeup even once in their two year relationship? I find that hard to believe. He's just looking for an excuse to shy away from responsibility. I hope she claims for child support because the law don't care for dumbass excuses from irresponsible losers

Come collect am now,child support my ass,I wouldn't under normal circumstances pregnant her should I know that how she looks,that would be my statement,aren't gonna father a child from a girl using mary-k as her defence
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by elantraceey(f): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Plain foolishness and the most silly excuse to shy away from responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by GodblessNig247(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Foolish boys everywhere....
They should ask the men who abandoned babymamas in those days,they all regret it when d baby is all grown up...mu.mu boys everywhere

Thank God am not mumu o grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by hardbody: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2015
I dont respond to idiots. That guy's idiocy befuddles even a mor.on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by 9jatatafo(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2015
I tell every man that any lady you can take to bed make sure you can marry her. That man is a very irresponsible person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by GodblessNig247(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2015
This is stupidity and foolishness personified. Is quite unfortunate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by lovethchioma(f): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2015
irresponsible immatured arrogant dumbass sorry excuse for a human being. Is that supoz to b an excuse for dumbin ur baby. when u were banging her u didnt know. irresponsibility at his peak thats wat u see in those guyz that r not ready to grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Atleast he shud have even welcomed his new born child first, before this trash. He is just insane and shying away from responsibility
preciousMI1:
joke of the century....
yes!!! pregnancy and child birth nuh be Here...
Do you know all it took her to bring that child forth whether VD or CS oh.....
well, na the chic cause am... next time you will never try being a baby mama

in fact I was highly ugly for 3 days after giving birth....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Ochife(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2015
guy Make Una nor day make up
stories 4 here,like d lady wearing makeup
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:
its pay back time for them transformed biittches and Hoes! angry

Guys, say NO to deception by make-up tongue

But I don't buy the idea of "ff the baby" that kids is yours nigga undecided

From his post you can deduct that the guy don't want a ugly woman to be the mother of his child,so he is not @fault here,if it was me,I would accept the baby that if I impregnate her knowing fully well how ugly she is,not the other way round like in this case
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2015
So you can do exactly what he did ?
kevinberry:

Come collect am now,child support my ass,I wouldn't under normal circumstances pregnant her should I know that how she looks,that would be my statement,aren't gonna father a child from a girl using mary-k as her defence

1 Like

misspicy:
Foolish boys everywhere....
They should ask the men who abandoned babymamas in those days,they all regret it when d baby is all grown up...mu.mu boys everywhere
YOU SOUND MISERABLE!
WHO DUMP YOU undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2015
sexyglow:
That guy is only a coward running away from his responsibilities

His is not,he simply don't want an ugly offspring from a ugly mother

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2015
sod09:
u dnt know wat u saying..
u av no idea wat make up can do

Make-up can't be so misleading to the intensity of this picture. If one takes a closer look on their woman they can see beyond the make-up and picture what they really look like without it.

The picture here of the woman with a make-up depicts brightness and fresh because of smart phones camera effects. She can't be that fresh in life with same make-up on.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Freksy(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2015
One bad thing begets another.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad
What has the poor baby gat to do with this piece of shít?
Carry your cross on your head. Na you buy the market yourself.

You discovered that your newly wedded husband is a serial killer,you did not know before because he was pretending and lying low,will you continue with the marriage

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:

Come on! Do you really think it's possible that he never saw her even once without makeup? In two years!!!! The guy is full of crap & needs to be taught responsibility. Btw, nothing is uglier than a sleeping person. Ha! I'm sure he must have seen her looking her worst, with mouth wide open fast asleep, but now he's making a big deal about nothing

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by SmartMugu: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Hasn't he ever seen her coming straight out of the shower? You can tell an ugly girl from when they first wake up and after their first shower. Everything else afterwards can be as fake as anything else. So, it's his fault if he had a baby from an ogre if all he wanted to do was go up and down for a few.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by orchmani(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Lies!!dis shit aint real.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2015
for complete 2yrs? undecided this is weird!
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Masculity(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Lame excuse. You can never hide immaturity

u 4get to add its u again.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by lastpage: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She really is unattractive in the 2nd pic but you mean to tell me he never saw her without makeup even once in their two year relationship? I find that hard to believe. He's just looking for an excuse to shy away from responsibility. I hope she claims for child support because the law don't care for dumbass excuses from irresponsible losers

His type is already in JAIL ....before your child support lawyer is even pleading that he is not paying! grin grin

Can you jail a person that is already in jail? shocked shocked shocked

Both parents (mother and father) should be "prepared and financially ready" to support a child they bring-forth, not one Baby Momma depending on the Govt and the drug-sniffing father for support. How about getting a job?

Women should also STOP OPENING their legs at the slightest whistle and anyhow, for men whom they cant vouch for their level of responsibility!
It is stewpid to get phucked without a condom in the first place (if your intention is not to get pregnant) and then be whining about child support.
What are these women thinking all along or is the idea of s.ex all about using innocent babies as Cash ATM for lazy single mothers?
apart from drug dealing it appears getting pregnant and having a baby is the next source of free and easy lunch nowadays!

Maybe Govt should consider taking the babies off these lazy women and giving them to responsible people who can afford to take good care of them without moaning about child support or becoming a burden on other tax payers.

okay, l know l am touching a very raw nerve here! grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Boyooosa(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2015
i know a man dat was born without reasoning faculty... where is his own pix so dat i can confirm dat his baby mama is a 'beauty of life'
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by SmartMugu: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2015
I could tell the dude here is in the US. Many dudes here don't give a damn about baby mama's and kids. They just keep it moving, on to the next one. Not sure why he waited two years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Vivalavida99(f): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Bullocks!

Guys shying away from responsibility since time immemorial lol.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by kandiikane(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Aristotle96:
Abi she dy wear make up sleep? Way d guy no go know for two years? Some people sev I no know if dia brain cells all done die undecided

grin

You'd be surprised at how many women will wake up early to go fix makeup before the guy wakes up especially if na new relationship. But the topic is bull, the guy is obviously taking the piss.

*goes off to look for foundation before hubby gets homes*
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by praxs(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep
your n ;Dse like parach angryt tongue tongue
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
K

Modified

Am just here to type

Modified

I don't do ugly girls
...careful bruh undecided. Most guys who scream 'don't roll with ugly girls' helplessly fall into an 'ugly' girl's lair last-last grin
I know of such cases cheesy
Pardon me oooo, aint looking for your trouble sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.