Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (67098 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:

Well,everyone in the society won't be responsible that a pure fact....I won't mind proposing these idea to the senate,should these happen,people will learn to zip up and be responsible

lol, good luck with that.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Cityguy: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
When the heart is unwilling....it has a thousand and One lame excuses
Hmmmmm.......very true.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by deebrain(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I go for guys with these features, tall,chocolate complexion, pointed nose and pink lips,,

im all that-athletic built though....

Holla at me and you will be blessed in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by queridasally(f): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Stale. I don't get it when guys claims women deceived them with make-ups. A pretty woman is pretty and can be detected even with the make-up on, and same for the not so pretty ones. Anyone who couldn't tell lacks good sense of judgment and should take the blame squarely and lick their wounds.
bros not anymore... i am a girl and i can tell you the make up game is fatal.... prolly you have not seen life transforming make up before... have you seen contouring before??!!...don't underestimate what make up can do these days... you can be pretty these days with a professional make-up

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
chigoizie7:

Hell yeah, right, u re damn beautiful, oya clap for yourself.

I'm clapping grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
vague:
i highly doubt he has never seen her without make up. When ever she slept over did she not take a bath? This is someone trying to shy away from responsibility. I pray he is in a Western countries were the law will put idiiiots like him in their rightful places

I wonder o....exactly
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
dancok:
oh u are beautiful,give me some hug! Come on.

Oya, take it grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pain:

Evidence please..

Keep searching grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
freeage7:

Indeed you are beautiful, but why do you girls always do you mouth like that when taken selfie?

Where on earth are u?....that's what's trending grin
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by tslimpez(f): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Blind cow. There is no diff btw the two pics.
Shes even got light makeup in the first pic.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by chigoizie7(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
prela:

I'm clapping grin

Good

Now, slap yourself
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

Beauty they say, is in the eye of beholder. Some women really spend like two hours doing make up before leaving home. I know some. The whole face will be caked up in it. Sadly some of such ladies are really naturally pretty already. Their right & choice though.

I think the sad part of the story is that they decided to go the baby mama/baby daddy route in the first place. Contraception is widely available now.

A woman needs to know if a man wants her as a full package or just because of her beauty.
When you say women should take contraception more seriously, you are called sexist. Fact is the woman has to carry pregnancy for 9 months, go through labour and has to raise the child for at least 18 years. This man can easily go on a do this again a dozen times and not have to endure painful labour once.

True talk
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by nortcentrallord(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
When there is no foundation and cheesy cheesy cheesy wink the mary K is gone.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by adorable29(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:

No need for the insults,you not accepting the comparison with a serial killer shows how useless your brain his,I repeat if I where him I would do the same,this is you forcing something on him after cheating him too,tell me,someone cheated you by lying about something,let say how good a car is,you then later found out that the car is ten years old. Than the original date given to you by the person and you want a 2015 model car,would you accept the car when you know the money you paid is would afford you a car of 2015,when things does not favours you female,you resort to insults and blackmail...if you are using make-up to deceive guys around you,stop it,you being ugly is not a crime,accept your fate..

I don't even know where to begin with you cos your stupidity and immaturity measures from here to Mecca... Chai, and olodo like you go still get girl wey go dey call you boyfriend oooo! Tufiakwa!

Did you say force. Normally I won't indulge a senseless buffoon like you but heck, am a lil bored so....

Let me try and break it down SLOWLY into your unbelievably dum_b skull that this is not a question of FORCE. The man and the woman had something called SEX. His sperm met with the woman's egg and they BOTH brought into the world an innocent child! Unfortunately or fortunately, it is the woman that has to carry the baby in her womb for 9months! NOW READ THIS PART SLOWLY, that doesn't make the man less responsible for the child. That doesn't mean the man should be FORCED to be the father of the child! HE IS THE FATHERRRRRRRRR!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Its like the girl saying she can't be forced to be the mother of that child because the man LIED to her by using a body deodorant to enhance his body smell and used soulmate to alter his hair texture. I know to you, this is not a dumb excuse too! Choi!

I give up! You morons are beyond redeemable!
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by prela(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
chigoizie7:

Good

Now, slap yourself

Bring ur face....u will never forget
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by chigoizie7(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
prela:

Bring ur face....u will never forget

Lolz, ur hand go break oh.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by freeage7(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
prela:

Where on earth are u?....that's what's trending grin
Really? I must be living in the relics of the lost age. Ok.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
adorable29:

I don't even know where to begin with you cos your stupidity and immaturity measures from here to Mecca... Chai, and olodo like you go still get girl wey go dey call you boyfriend oooo! Tufiakwa!

Did you say force. Normally I won't indulge a senseless buffoon like you but heck, am a lil bored so....

Let me try and break it down SLOWLY into your unbelievably dum_b skull that this is not a question of FORCE. The man and the woman had something called SEX. His sperm met with the woman's egg and they BOTH brought into the world an innocent child! Unfortunately or fortunately, it is the woman that has to carry the baby in her womb for 9months! NOW READ THIS PART SLOWLY, that doesn't make the man less responsible for the child. That doesn't mean the man should be FORCED to be the father of the child! HE IS THE FATHERRRRRRRRR!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Its like the girl saying she can't be forced to be the mother of that child because the man LIED to her by using a body deodorant to enhance his body smell and used soulmate to alter his hair texture. I know to you, this is not a dumb excuse too! Choi!

I give up! You morons are beyond redeemable!

You can insult all you like,it won't change my view on this issue,the guy have disown the baby and the mother,he don't want offspring from such an ugly lady and a cheat too...so let just let him live with his decisions....

People impregnate ladies and accept the child,not the lady,in this case he don't wan( both..

Good day
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by chito14(f): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is a beautiful mum/Lady / woman, who just born a small human right now. I don' t know who of this two is more beautiful, the Lady which just dit one of the greatest thing on Earth or the sweet just beginning Life.
And the Guy/Man/ Father which deny his responsibilities is just the greatest Fool i ever seen of my Life!! angry
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by adorable29(f): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:

You can insult all you like,it won't change my view on this issue,the guy have disown the baby and the mother,he don't want offspring from such an ugly lady and a cheat too...so let just let him live with his decisions....

People impregnate ladies and accept the child,not the lady,in this case he don't wan( both..

Good day

Good riddance to you, ur ridiculous analogy and your very very shallow brain and sense of reasoning!
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by fireforfire: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
What baffled me more is the 488 likes the immature blind boy got from that post.

dats som foolish pple for u.
dey can like anything. even wen dey c obituatry announcement, dey wil like

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
adorable29:

Good riddance to you, ur ridiculous analogy and your very very shallow brain and sense of reasoning!

Thanks, ladies of this days think beauty is all what is needed to keep a man,and indulge in using make-up to cover their ugly face,when that does not work,they resort in playing the victims card...

Everybody should be comfortable with their ugly self...
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Akinrogun(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep
yeah u are beauty extraordinaire... Your Body Structure was
well Constructed. Can I be
ur maintenance manager!

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Originalsly: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Not knowing her hair was fake I can agree with him....and she need not had to be lying about that. But did she suddenly confess? I can understand his shock seeing her for the first time without make up....some women go to great lengths to be always seen when made up only. But to say he never knew she wore make up is to show he never paid her any attention....a big dumb dumb to write about it....and a bigger dumb dumb to use it as an excuse to dump her.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by GentleToks(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Firstly,nxt time learn how to summarise...all dis long talk doz not potray intelligence in anyway.

secondly,try and read properly nxt time b4 you quote me,because I see no where I attacked anyone,i only aired my opinion whilst you quoted and mentioned me,calling my opinion a lie...mr attacker

thirdly,you must be a heartless being to suggest dat anyone can abandon an innocent child because their partner commited one crime or d oda,i wonder what sin that child has commited to deserve dat.

Fourthly,i still repeat that karma will catch up wif u as u are one of dem irresponsible babydaddy,fvcking arnd and producing innocent kids which you abandon cause of ur heartlessness

Fifthly,it is every of my business as a human being to protect innocent kids and force the peron responsible for them to take their responsibility in my capability.

Lastly,dnt ever quote and mention me again until u realise your mistake and repent...nairaland e-warrior oshi.

Thank you

Awwwwwwww!!!! It's now obvious to me that you are one of those useless, worthless and destiny-drained living deads who are still walking on our streets as if they are humans but unknown to them that life has rendered them worthless. This is what you represent fool.

You better look for any available Cherubim and Seraphim around you and get that ugly ass of yours whipped with well soaked 5 headed horse whip so as to restore your destiny back to a manageable position; default setting to be precise.

It's obvious that you are one of those useless girls who sleep around with all kinds but only for you to get pregnant and force it on your perceived Mugu among your numerous customers.

I knew it right from the beginning that you would eventually play the usual rhetoric your fellow bad babe mama play; the innocent kids sentiment. How wicked can you be idiot! You expect a man to be frustrated by all these evil babe mama simply cos he is a father of innocent child. If all these babe mama love those innocent children, tell them to behave themselves.

If you all scumbags carrying on maltreating babe' fathers simply cos you cheaply opened your fifthylegs like bitch you are and expect the babes' father to tolerate all repulsive attitude, you better prepare to be a father and mother to that child.

Finally, i am happily married with 3 children; a boy and two girls. If you see me offline, i can assure you that you ll be overwhelmed with my presence.

If you are in doubt as far as my last paragraph is concerned, fix a point of meeting anywhere in London; North, East or South and come back here to tell them what you see.

Where i am at the moment is your prayer point bitch.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Karence(f): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
preciousMI1:
joke of the century....
yes!!! pregnancy and child birth nuh be Here...
Do you know all it took her to bring that child forth whether VD or CS oh.....
well, na the chic cause am... next time you will never try being a baby mama

in fact I was highly ugly for 3 days after giving birth....
seems my own different o, it beats me how I managed to look fifteen years younger two hours after giving birth so tey hospital visitors begin congratulate my cousin wey come visit me,e pain me eh embarassed
preciousMI1:
joke of the century....
yes!!! pregnancy and child birth nuh be Here...
Do you know all it took her to bring that child forth whether VD or CS oh.....
well, na the chic cause am... next time you will never try being a baby mama

in fact I was highly ugly for 3 days after giving birth....
seems my own different o, it beats me how I managed to look fifteen years younger two hours after giving birth so tey hospital visitors begin congratulate my cousin wey come visit me,e pain me eh
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by preciousMI1(f): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Karence:
seems my own different o, it beats me how I managed to look fifteen years younger two hours after giving birth so tey hospital visitors begin congratulate my cousin wey come visit me,e pain me eh embarassed seems my own different o, it beats me how I managed to look fifteen years younger two hours after giving birth so tey hospital visitors begin congratulate my cousin wey come visit me,e pain me eh

lmao.... haahaaa..... hormonal changes at work....
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by misspicy(f): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
GentleToks:

Awwwwwwww!!!! It's now obvious to me that you are one of those useless, worthless and destiny-drained living deads who are still walking on our streets as if they are humans but unknown to them that life has rendered them worthless. This is what you represent fool.

You better look for any available Cherubim and Seraphim around you and get that ugly ass of yours whipped with well soaked 5 headed horse whip so as to restore your destiny back to a manageable position; default setting to be precise.

It's obvious that you are one of those useless girls who sleep around with all kinds but only for you to get pregnant and force it on your perceived Mugu among your numerous customers.

I knew it right from the beginning that you would eventually play the usual rhetoric your fellow bad babe mama play; the innocent kids sentiment. How wicked can you be idiot! You expect a man to be frustrated by all these evil babe mama simply cos he is a father of innocent child. If all these babe mama love those innocent children, tell them to behave themselves.

If you all scumbags carrying on maltreating babe' fathers simply cos you cheaply opened your fifthylegs like bitch you are and expect the babes' father to tolerate all repulsive attitude, you better prepare to be a father and mother to that child.

Finally, i am happily married with 3 children; a boy and two girls. If you see me offline, i can assure you that you ll be overwhelmed with my presence.

If you are in doubt as far as my last paragraph is concerned, fix a point of meeting anywhere in London; North, East or South and come back here to tell them what you see.

Where i am at the moment is your prayer point bitch.

Like seriously Are you writing an encyclopedia

Lol,i wouldnt even bring myself to read this hogwash..by the way.....go and dietongue
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by GentleToks(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Like seriously Are you writing an encyclopedia

Lol,i wouldnt even bring myself to read this hogwash..by the way.....go and dietongue

What i went through with the harangue you subjected to with your previous post is still being nursed by me bitch.

Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by vickylala239: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
otiigba1:
makes a lot of sense. Chai! It was real hassle reading and comprehending this your writing o! embarassed try writing in clear spellings next time please, am too old for this..* sweating* any way you are very Right the woman is the big loser in the end. The guy will still come for his child after the woman has done all the sleepless nights looking after and worrying about the child, hospital appointments, teething pains, breast feeding,

Oh! I forgot, the smelly nappies embarassed, my goodness! Baby shit smells horrible! grin

Ehya sowi old man.

Am no Mre in skul.

I Dnt intend writin any xams.

I did Dat wen am in English xam hall.

Bt unfortunately dis is social ntwrk.

Also I Dnt Hv mch tym to waste,wen I Hv other msgs to rply.

U cn write Urs in full.I gat no tym for Dat.

Afterall gej wif no sabi Nw x 1st lady.
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
prela:
Make up is made for women.....and for u not to have seen ur babymamas make up free face in 2 yrs is a dissapintment on ur part. U are on ur own, I am beautiful with or without makep
Guffaw!! grin
That you on your dp?? *Grabs hold of tree branch to keep from falling off, then sprinkles holy coconut water on Android 3310 to ward off evil spirits*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.