Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Fear The Walking Dead. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fear The Walking Dead. (15609 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi: "Lolu Is A Dead Man Walking" / Fear The Walking Dead S01E04 Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Kezifils(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Will watch this when the season is over.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by PrinceNN(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2015
armadeo keky adelana1

no one expected much action in the first episode but....but I barely can relate to any character in the show WTF angry
its a pilot episode....it should make us wanting WTF angry
im a huge TWD fan...they better not ruin this one angry angry
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2015
PrinceNN:
armadeo keky adelana1

no one expected much action in the first episode but....but I barely can relate to any character in the show WTF angry
Ep 1 did leave me wanting....
In Ep 1, we all got to see dead people coming back to life and the virus spreading in different parts of the City. Ep 2 should see the virus spreading out on a full scale, the government declaring a curfew and people trying to come to terms with the virus. It could also see us getting to know wat caused the virus in the first place.
Like u said Ep 1 was just the Pilot episode. Ep 2 ll be the episode that decides the tempo at which the rest of the season 1 ll move at.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by hyzicbond(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
In Ep 1, we all got to see dead people coming back to life and the virus spreading in different parts of the City. Ep 2 should see the virus spreading out on a full scale, the government declaring a curfew and people trying to come to terms with the virus. It could also see us getting to know wat caused the virus in the first place.
Like u said Ep 1 was just the Pilot episode. Ep 2 ll be the episode that decides the tempo at which the rest of the season 1 ll move at.

i don't expect season 1 to be high tempo, but am quite sure season finale will be epic. The series has been renewed for second season and i think season 2 will be like TWD season 3 which was a fast pace season.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Highly disappointed... If this is what they want to give us in a spinoff then I rather stick to the original...I remember the feeling I had when I saw The walking dead for the first time...I was breath taken...the very first episode got me hooked instantly..seeing Rick wake up from coma in the hospital bed to see the whole world he use to know as normal now over ran by zombie...that feeling was epic because I could relate with it...now they brought this rubbish thing for me6years later and expect me to wait for the next episode before I can be exited? There papa left yansssh ....I did not even feel half of what I felt 6years ago and am sure you guys know am saying the truth so stop giving them excuses...its a total failure...they really need to apologise to the true hardcore fans of TWD and return to the drawing board. angry

3 Likes

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
hyzicbond:

i don't expect season 1 to be high tempo, but am quite sure season finale will be epic. The series has been renewed for second season and i think season 2 will be like TWD season 3 which was a fast pace season.

So you go wait for the finale before you feel something epic? Rubbish..if I see the director I will slap him. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Bro let me tell you what Ep1 did...it only put a scale in your eye and rapped your face with what your mind already know and like from the actual Walking Dead u use to watch... Am sure if this was the first time you are seeing this you will be very confused. Imagine you did not know any thing about zombie when u watch that episode again you will understand what I am talking about... Go and watch zombie movies like World War Z and see what a first scene of zombie appearing should look like. angry
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
PrinceNN:
armadeo keky adelana1

Them Don mess am up already what ever they do after this would just be them trying to safe face.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
I can't even watch this episode Twice...I remember watching the first episode of TWD 3times...wetin be this Fear what? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2015
prowitin:
I can't even watch this episode Twice...I remember watching the first episode of TWD 3times...wetin be this Fear what? lipsrsealed

This is one pissed of hard-core fan. grin grin grin

I feel you, I still think we should give them time and benefit of the doubt. I think they would build up on the story. Though I agree with you on the appearance of a zombie apocalypse like world war z would have been epic and may still happen.

As a die hard TWD fan lets just see how this goes.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Dragonking: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Fear the walking dead didn't live up to the expectations as there were several loop holes. However this is just the first episode, I hope the next episode make sense.

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Keky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Second episode was great! Zombies, fear/panic and believable violence. Tobias seems to be the only one that knows what's happening. Second episode turned out exactly what i hoped for.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keky:
Second episode was great! Zombies, fear/panic and believable violence. Tobias seems to be the only one that knows what's happening. Second episode turned out exactly what i hoped for.

So busy I actually forgot that today is ep2. Will watch when I get home.

I am very sure it's gonna be world war z like.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Watched Ep 2 and it made alittle more sense. Chaos everywhere, riots on the streets, people turning in broad day light. But i feel they are making a mistake by not going into detail how the Virus came into existence. Whether it was made in a lab(like Resident Evil) or it was just a product of nature(like World War Z) or maybe it was something entirely different...

Or wats the point of the prequel if they aint gonna let us know wat caused the virus and how it's been spreading??

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Watched Ep 2 and it made alittle more sense. Chaos everywhere, riots on the streets, people turning in broad day light. But i feel they are making a mistake by not going into detail how the Virus came into existence. Whether it was made in a lab(like Resident Evil) or it was just a product of nature(like World War Z) or maybe it was something entirely different...

Or wats the point of the prequel if they aint gonna let us know wat caused the virus and how it's been spreading??

I also watched it last night. I must say despite my earlier enthusiasm I am not impressed.

I am not into the character's at all. The girl is annoying, the junkie is irritating, the mum is plain dumb and the dad is a joke. The dad's teenage son is a duck. That student hat apparently knows what's up is still clueless.

Give me The Sheriff any day.

Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Keky(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:

I also watched it last night. I must say despite my earlier enthusiasm I am not impressed.

I am not into the character's at all. The girl is annoying, the junkie is irritating, the mum is plain dumb and the dad is a joke. The dad's teenage son is a duck. That student hat apparently knows what's up is still clueless.

Fingers crossed.
Much better than the snooze fest first episode. Still hope all the kids die. They are very annoying. It was definitely crazy that they didn't ask Matt how he got bit and what he got bit by. A 5 year old would have followed up with those questions.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Clueless and disappointing episodes...I'm still waiting to fear the walking dead. *sighs*
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Sultan5(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2015
armadeo:

Fingers crossed.

Dude your 100% on point, i mean i was just very annoyed watching episode 2. U no der is a virus going around n u can't warn people. Nt even ur neighbour nt even d people that are sheltering u. Am just annoyed, all these characters care about is me n my family nothing else. Selfish sons of bitches.

Dispite the outrage on d first episode, it did draw me in. Bt the second was just flat out annoying
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Keky:
Much better than the snooze fest first episode. Still hope all the kids die. They are very annoying. It was definitely crazy that they didn't ask Matt how he got bit and what he got bit by. A 5 year old would have followed up with those questions.

I tell you. The parents saw a bite Mark on a boy and didnt deem it fit to ask what bit you.?

The dumb daughter just loves her boyfriend so much she's almost retarded.

The junky is a junky.

I wonder how the fat kid has so much info that he's releasing on a bit by bit basis. What as he even doing in the school?

How did the principal die?, Why was the mum so dumb not to run when the principal walked towards her with a dead look?

I agree I hope all the kids get killed off. They are flat out annoying.

I will mange this till the end of season 1 in loyalty to the original series if it doesn't get better that's it for me.

Anyway the real walking dead starts soon.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
armadeo:

I tell you. The parents saw a bite Mark on a boy and didnt deem it fit to ask what bit you.?

The dumb daughter just loves her boyfriend so much she's almost retarded.

The junky is a junky.

I wonder how the fat kid has so much info that he's releasing on a bit by bit basis. What as he even doing in the school?

How did the principal die?, Why was the mum so dumb not to run when the principal walked towards her with a dead look?

I agree I hope all the kids get killed off. They are flat out annoying.

I will mange this till the end of season 1 in loyalty to the original series if it doesn't get better that's it for me.

Anyway the real walking dead starts soon.
Hahaha! That part was just so stûpid! I was like "c'mon woman cant u see he's dead already? Run gaddamnit"

But i agree tho. The series has been slow so far. Nothing to get excited abt. I remember watching season 1 of the walking dead like 3 times.

The Original series starts early October. Wen season 1 of fear the walking dead ends..

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Emmyk(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Downloaded it already last week. Watched the two episodes, but I didn't dig much.... Maybe it's because I haven't watched The Walking Dead.... sad
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Emmyk:
Downloaded it already last week. Watched the two episodes, but I didn't dig much.... Maybe it's because I haven't watched The Walking Dead.... sad

You never watch The Walking Dead? Wow!!! Where have you been? Omo your signature got me laughing out really loud...nice smiley
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by pomporiking: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Only watching cos of Alycia debnam-carey (lexa) from the 100.personally feel this show is pointless

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Emmyk(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
prowitin:

You never watch The Walking Dead? Wow!!! Where have you been? Omo your signature got me laughing out really loud...nice smiley
Lol. I've been around. No, never watched it.

I'll try n download in very soon sha.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Emmyk:

Lol. I've been around. No, never watched it.

I'll try n download in very soon sha.

That's like saying you haven't seen GOT or Spartacus.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
armadeo:

That's like saying you haven't seen GOT or Spartacus.

Don't mind that guy...his a funny character. smiley
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by PrinceNN(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2015
episode 2 was fair...but the show is still SLOW so far

i did enjoy the last 3 minutes tho... grin

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by chrisgurl(f): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
PrinceNN:
what a weak first episode angry
exactly
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Will watch ep3 later today and update.

@dragonking I think it's time to take penny D season 2 by the horns. grin
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Dragonking: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2015
armadeo:
Will watch ep3 later today and update.

@dragonking I think it's time to take penny D season 2 by the horns. grin

Haven't you watched penny dreadful season2? Men you are missing big time. Try and get it. Also, I thought the FTWD episode 3 will be out this morning, I checked but didn't see any updates
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by tboy11(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
When is FTWD ep3 will be out. Any information plz?
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Sultan5(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2015
tboy11:
When is FTWD ep3 will be out. Any information plz?

Nxt sun. It seems on Sunday was some kind of a holiday so dey pushed it to next Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja / Nigeria’s “mami Wata” Misses Out On 2024 Oscars’ International Feature Film List / Wanna Watch MERLIN Again? Here's A Link To Download Complete Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.