Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Fear The Walking Dead. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fear The Walking Dead. (15612 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi: "Lolu Is A Dead Man Walking" / Fear The Walking Dead S01E04 Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Tolzeal(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2015
chrisgurl:
exactly

I don't really Think so, It's still episode 1 and i believe much of preambles are still needed to be made.

We should just sit relax and watch things unfold.
Pilot copy looks promising to me though.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Tolzeal(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
hyzicbond:
according to the series and its parent series, everyone is infected with the virus because of the mode of transmission which is air borne. Before the disease manifest the host will have to die, and you know that people die every minutes as you can see in the episode, immediately the first person died after the outbreak, the disease started spreading. The series will definitely explain so many things to us, all i just want from the series producers is not to rush things they should go on a slow pace for characters development.....

the main question we should be asking is these?

who's responsible for the outbreak ?

what's the name of the virus ?

how did the virus came to existence ?

We'll get to kniw things better bro, Just like the case of Ebola , In first place, No one knew how this came into existence, Mode of contraction and prolly the cure to it.

But with Time and lot of scientists working endlessly to make a study on the new viral disease , The common layfolks were to understand to things works.

Given out all the info in a pilot copy would get you really bored so quick. What shall it profit a Series that you're not in haste to watch next episode.

So, just keep calm, It's just two Episodes and it's making sense. Also remember this is AMC , They've got the best for us.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by tboy11(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sultan5:

Nxt sun. It seems on Sunday was some kind of a holiday so dey pushed it to next Sunday
I can't wait I keep searching online everyday grin
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by TrishaP(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ep3 is finally out after the long wait.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by TrishaP(f): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ep3 is finally out after the long wait.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
This series seems to be getting more boring wit each passing Episode...

2 Likes

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by khanivorous(f): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Really disappointed with amc

They have sort of milked out all possible spin-offs...they just suddenly lack creativity
From talking bad to fear the walking dead...the other one is better call saul...the next cud be don salamancar or the chicken man or anything

I mean this is AMC that churned out mad men, hell on wheel, breaking bad, better call saul and even rubicon..

Fear the walking dead ko love the walking dead ni

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Tos87(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
total waste of mb. Is like I know about the epidemic and it's gruesome effect much better than the characters in that movie. recalling how this matter us been taken seriously in TWD makes one wonder what amc want the fans of TWD to think while watching this new series. pathetically unreasonable .

Abeg when is TWD reopening?
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tos87:
total waste of mb. Is like I know about the epidemic and it's gruesome effect much better than the characters in that movie. recalling how this matter us been taken seriously in TWD makes one wonder what amc want the fans of TWD to think while watching this new series. pathetically unreasonable .

Abeg when is TWD reopening?
October 11
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Tos87(m): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
October 11
thanks.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Wow!!! so it took 3 episodes before you guys can see what I have been ranting about....am glad the scales has falling....(I think they are doing this rubbish called fear the walking dead so that we can appreciate The Walking Dead a lot better) because there is no excuse for this stupidity. The director should be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by PrinceNN(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2015
i wont lie, the show is SLOW, but improving with each passing episode.

But then again, HOW is this group still alive and 100% whole i mean.... lets face it, they are all DUMB and annoying undecided ...

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Keky(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
prowitin:
Wow!!! so it took 3 episodes before you guys can see what I have been ranting about....am glad the scales has falling....(I think they are doing this rubbish called fear the walking dead so that we can appreciate The Walking Dead a lot better) because there is no excuse for this stupidity. The director should be hanged.
FTWD has some potential. I fail to see why you would find satisfaction if it fails. Are you fan of the genre or just here to whine?

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Keky(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
I thought it was a solid episode. You guys need to keep in mind that this is not TWD, and so the focus of the story is less on the imminent sense of danger and death, and more about watching society slowly get overrun by zombies. We have to watch this show as if we never watched an episode of the walking dead. I mean not everybody is going to become a killing machine in two seconds.Eventually they will all have to get there. Watching them gradually get there is the fun part.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Keky(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Travis is basically hershal from the walking dead, just wait till he starts locking walkers in the garage waiting for a cure!

2 Likes

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by PrinceNN(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Keky:
Travis is basically hershal from the walking dead, just wait till he starts locking walkers in the garage waiting for a cure!

haha yea

Carl needs to come teach these guys how to be DUMB tongue
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
October 11

I have downloaded ep 3. No time to watch it.

Usually I just download as they come out to watch later.

Not motivated. Maybe this weekend.

Will review later though expectations are low.

Thanks for he update on October 11. Will watch all preceding episodes before then. To catch up
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Keky:
FTWD has some potential. I fail to see why you would find satisfaction if it fails. Are you fan of the genre or just here to whine?

Thank you for the question...you are about to make me do what I have been trying to avoid...which is to review the episode scene by scene....

Let it be known that I am a great fan of any thing Zombie because it is a very fascinating work of art...

from the makeup to the custume and down to their movement there is nothing better and by nothing I mean no genre of movie better than that....for does of you saying we should watch this movie in isolation with out comparing it with the source its just like saying I should be hoping to harvest corn after planting beans.... Mind you the title has The Walking Dead in it...which simply means that it is very much about the same thing we are use to....(should even be better) because Fear is a very strong negative word....(them for call am something else na if them no want make we relate am) that said....

let's look at the the script....obviously its the same plot and it has very similar atangonist and theme. So you begin to wonder why is this new movie so void of intelligence and created with poorly constructed movements with scenes that looked like they were just put together to waste a very reasonable amount of your life/time.....

Let me tell you why it is like that....if the story is the same, the theme is the same, the conflict is the same, and the "actors" are not bad...what else is making this movie scartterd and very unrealistic? Na the Director.....

A very good example is the last scene of episode 3 how on earth did the military suddenly appeared at the backyard of the Chinese man and his zombie wife with out any prior hint of there presence in the Neighbour hood....is the Chinese man a government agent?

why was the girl scared of just the legs of her neighbour when she was in her house trying to get bullets for the Shot gun...because they gave us the impression that the girl was not awere of what was going on...cus the mumcy and the brother no tell her say them de turn to zombie regardless of what she saw from the window(which she no really see Cus mumcy no allow her)....and they did not give us/her any prior hint that the neighbour is now a zombie....(or was she scared the Chinese woman go beat her for breaking in to her home and stealing the bullet?) Why run from ur neighbour?

Them lie give military people say them dog die na him dem berry for backyard....hahaha and the military believe....with all the blood in the trash and around them? If you ask me bringing in the millitary at the end of that scene is just a lazy way of ending the scene by the director and script writers...horriedly done with out any facts.

I can go on and on with every scene giving u reasons...but I don't want to spoil it for people who have not yet watched it....

unfortunately I can't stop watching it because its a lot better than some rubbish zombie season films I have seen... Eg iZombie and Zworld.... undecided

I guess I should stop complaining and continue watching it like that....but there is a limit to the amount of rubbish I can take sha... embarassed
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by DatBossAssChick(f): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
prowitin:

Thank you for the question...you are about to make me do what I have been trying to avoid...which is to review the episode scene by scene....

Let it be known that I am a great fan of any thing Zombie because it is a very fascinating work of art...

from the makeup to the custume and down to their movement there is nothing better and by nothing I mean no genre of movie better than that....for does of you saying we should watch this movie in isolation with out comparing it with the source its just like saying I should be hoping to harvest corn after planting beans.... Mind you the title has The Walking Dead in it...which simply means that it is very much about the same thing we are use to....(should even be better) because Fear is a very strong negative word....(them for call am something else na if them no want make we relate am) that said....

let's look at the the script....obviously its the same plot and it has very similar atangonist and theme. So you begin to wonder why is this new movie so void of intelligence and created with poorly constructed movements with scenes that looked like they were just put together to waste a very reasonable amount of your life/time.....

Let me tell you why it is like that....if the story is the same, the theme is the same, the conflict is the same, and the "actors" are not bad...what else is making this movie scartterd and very unrealistic? Na the Director.....

A very good example is the last scene of episode 3 how on earth did the military suddenly appeared at the backyard of the Chinese man and his zombie wife with out any prior hint of there presence in the Neighbour hood....is the Chinese man a government agent?

why was the girl scared of just the legs of her neighbour when she was in her house trying to get bullets for the Shot gun...because they gave us the impression that the girl was not awere of what was going on...cus the mumcy and the brother no tell her say them de turn to zombie regardless of what she saw from the window(which she no really see Cus mumcy no allow her)....and they did not give us/her any prior hint that the neighbour is now a zombie....(or was she scared the Chinese woman go beat her for breaking in to her home and stealing the bullet?) Why run from ur neighbour?

Them lie give military people say them dog die na him dem berry for backyard....hahaha and the military believe....with all the blood in the trash and around them? If you ask me bringing in the millitary at the end of that scene is just a lazy way of ending the scene by the director and script writers...horriedly done with out any facts.

I can go on and on with every scene giving u reasons...but I don't want to spoil it for people who have not yet watched it....

unfortunately I can't stop watching it because its a lot better than some rubbish zombie season films I have seen... Eg iZombie and Zworld.... undecided

I guess I should stop complaining and continue watching it like that....but there is a limit to the amount of rubbish I can take sha... embarassed
Some people dey really vex. grin. I feel your pain.. these episodes are too damn boring. I still compare resident evil to this FTWD, still trying to feel the fear but I'm not even close to that.
Resident evil is still amd will always be best because they started from the scratch, what led to the outbreak of the virus and the processes involved in making one undead, But FTWD are still slowing us down and October is just around the corner for TWD. I'm still waiting to get scared.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Dragonking: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Some people dey really vex. grin. I feel your pain.. these episodes are too damn boring. I still compare resident evil to this FTWD, still trying to feel the fear but I'm not even close to that.
Resident evil is still amd will always be best because they started from the scratch, what led to the outbreak of the virus and the processes involved in making one undead, But FTWD are still slowing us down and October is just around the corner for TWD. I'm still waiting to get scared.
Apart from not explaining what caused the epidemic, majority of the characters are just dumb or plain stupiid which is making the show boring and annoying. I will still watch it till episode 8-9 lets see if they will finally receive sense and tell us what really happened.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by PrinceNN(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Dragonking:
Apart from not explaining what caused the epidemic, majority of the characters are just dumb or plain stupiid which is making the show boring and annoying. I will still watch it till episode 8-9 lets see if they will finally receive sense and tell us what really happened.

Exactly
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Jalal(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2015
So crappy and dull, thank God the Strain is still on smiley

1 Like

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dragonking:
The show has only 6 episodes. Last one airs a week before The Walking Dead kicks off
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
I agree the series has being drab so far. We still ve no clue how it all started. Only dat the Military just magically appeared from nowhere and knew dat the only way of killing the walkers was a shot to the head.

And the characters ve been so dull, it actually hurts. The dullest of them being Madison. Her mumu no get part two...

As for Travis, for someone who is supposed to be the link between two families, dat one is just stupid. If he could, he'd hug a walker and tell dem everything would be ok angry

2 Likes

Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Haven't watched ep3 no pull to see it. Though infill watch the entire season in respect to TWD.

That's said I would only watch this season and if it doesn't make sense it joins my abandoned list.

Back to breaking bad.

Still no liver for penny dreadful
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
armadeo:
Haven't watched ep3 no pull to see it. Though infill watch the entire season in respect to TWD.

That's said I would only watch this season and if it doesn't make sense it joins my abandoned list.

Back to breaking bad.

Still no liver for penny dreadful

Am sorry ...I know this is not a peny dreadful thread but I think that season makes more sense. On season 2 now...how is breaking bad? Is it worth my time?
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by ifyalways(f): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Anyone watched this movie yet and is it the continuation , almost same storyline with TWD?

I have been pestered by my movie supplier to buy it but I'm not sold. What's new ?

Off topic: is TWD 7 complete season out?
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by prowitin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
ifyalways:
Anyone watched this movie yet and is it the continuation , almost same storyline with TWD?

I have been pestered by my movie supplier to buy it but I'm not sold. What's new ?

Don't waste your money...just read this comment on this thread from the beginning and you will have an ideas what is happening in the movie. TWD7 is not out yet.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
prowitin:

Am sorry ...I know this is not a peny dreadful thread but I think that season makes more sense. On season 2 now...how is breaking bad? Is it worth my time?

Breaking bad is cool. The transition of a normal man to a drug king pin due to him knowing his expiry date.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
ifyalways:

It's not cool. Th as he truly maybe I was expecting much but for now it's not up to the hype.

I can remember widespread panic when zombies usually appear but this one seems a joke.

Playing monopoly in the midst of an outbreak.

Dumb!!

As for TWD I think it's season 6 that we are preparing for. oct 11. I usually just download stopped buying dvds a long time ago.
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
armadeo:

Breaking bad is cool. The transition of a normal man to a drug king pin due to him knowing his expiry date.
Lool! Heisenberg! Have u finished all 5 seasons??
Re: Fear The Walking Dead. by armadeo(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! Heisenberg! Have u finished all 5 seasons??

On season 2 now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nu Metro Cinema, FCT, Abuja / Nigeria’s “mami Wata” Misses Out On 2024 Oscars’ International Feature Film List / Wanna Watch MERLIN Again? Here's A Link To Download Complete Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.