Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos (50398 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Rilwayne001: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2015
I believe by the end of this year, boko-are-ram will be a thing of the past. Any citizen of this country that doesn't want to see that happen will not know peace. angry

2 Likes

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by omenka(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Which yeye pictures? Did you see any pictures of the COAS battling insurgents? Buratai only went to a bush already taken over and sorrounded by Nigerian army officers to take pictures and you are gloating about it!!! I feel sorry for you.No wonder boko haram still have the capacity to kill and drown over 150 people in rivers
You forgot to say "already taken over by Jonathan". How could you?

And you should feel more sorry for your miserable life. You crawl around carrying so much hate in your belly you can hardly make yourself useful to anyone or anything.

5 Likes

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by LRNZH(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2015
omenka:
You forgot to say "already taken over by Jonathan". How could you.

And you should feel more sorry for your miserable life. You crawl around carrying so much hate in your belly you can hardly make yourself useful to anyone or anything.

Don't mind the senile tribalist.
Even Bayelsans have moved on from GEJ but the wailers are still stuck.

4 Likes

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by omenka(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are the one languishing iin the hangover of opposition that is why you are still using propaganda 3 months into power.what exactly can you say Buhari has achived in his almost 3 months in power.what can you say to the families of the over 1000 Nigerians wasted by boko haram within this period.
What did your useless ex president achieve in almost six years on the saddle besides turning their country to a recluse of what was handed over to him, wrecking the value of our currency, polarising the citizens along ethnic and religious lines, placing death sentences on people who refused to go fight terrorists armed to the teeth with bare hands, and telling us useless stories about goats and yams?

Like I said, you hate is gonna do you in faster than the worst disease around can. Buhari is going to be your president for the next 7years and 9months by the grace of God- you have that long to keep weeping.

4 Likes

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by orobs93(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Respect sir
Even if it's pretence,
To pretend no easy..
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by anonimi: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2015
san316:
Wake up nah niggah!!! Elections are over n Buhari is the president. Stop this misleading campaign. Will only give u headaches.

Kindly point out what is misleading in what I posted or simply STFU.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164168_img2442716439770_jpeg_jpeg49f4a056f74762c61c152da509187c60
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by kuuljay(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2015
victory is from God.
God bless the Nigerian Army
God bless the Federal republic of nigeria
only a CURSED soul will pray we lose the war because his pay master lost an election
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by adenine02: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2015
They are on training in abuja not sambisa as alleged.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by chigoizie7(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Do they also go to war fronts with cameras? Or video recorders? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by arabianights: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
kITATITA:
I don't support the COAS going to the front except as morale booster. He could become a target and a loss to the nation at that level. 2) His presence could invigorate the insurgents in an effort to target him. 3) His administrative and strategy tasks remain unattended to anytime he's away from his desk. He's not only commander for Boko Haram operations. There are other areas to attend to.

EXACTLY!.........
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Atlantian: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
That is a green field not sambisa terrain. The guy just take photograph for backyard of barracks deceive us.

Photocrazy -Government by Photographs led by APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by shizzy7(f): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

You mean your terrorist dullard Buhari who complained when the army was pumelling boko haram under GEJ and Ihejirika.No wonder the sect has arisen under his presidency
Wow,,
"No wonder the sect has risen under his presidency"

THATS SOME BADASS SARCASM!!!
But by their moniker you shall know them!!!
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by munchfani: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2015
LRNZH:

But your boy GEJ embraced BH, called them your siblings and used them as an excuse for embezzlement. You have no shame.
well done sir, abeg meet me for zanga later make i declare 6 bottles for u. all bills on me
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by neocortex: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2015
I think this OP doesn't know what "lead" or "photos" means,
you uploaded a picture of a TV screen as a proof of your topic.
SMH.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Lexaccord(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2015
kITATITA:
I don't support the COAS going to the front except as morale booster. He could become a target and a loss to the nation at that level. 2) His presence could invigorate the insurgents in an effort to target him. 3) His administrative and strategy tasks remain unattended to anytime he's away from his desk. He's not only commander for Boko Haram operations. There are other areas to attend to.

GBAM! You hit on the gead just the way it is
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by tonimenia: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2015
I love this!

This is commendable.

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by missKiffy(f): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2015
This is good
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by shizzy7(f): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2015
fulanimafia:
Impressive, yet some wailers kicked against his merit based appointment because he comes from the North.

How many more competent men have we sacrificed on the altar of ethnicity? President Buhari should not yield to the myopic desires of advocates of the status quo.

Change. Delivered.

Cc: lalasticlala
Lol,, 50million myopic advocates cannot make baba CHANGE status quo

I am for everybody and I belong to Nobody - sai Bubu
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by dyn1800: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2015
Did your Badeh ever leaves his office in Abuja?
chukwudi44:

Which yeye pictures? Did you see any pictures of the COAS battling insurgents? Buratai only went to a bush already taken over and sorrounded by Nigerian army officers to take pictures and you are gloating about it!!! I feel sorry for you.No wonder boko haram still have the capacity to kill and drown over 150 people in rivers
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by MacluvPH(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Thunder wey go fire u and dis ur write up still dey receive instructions. Indeed PMB keeping to his promise.Anu Mpama na Uchu nwuru anwu ka gi.

kennyman2000:
Exactly what buhari, he said ''he'ld lead the warfront'' Baba thought, he wouldnt be busy as such in his presidential office so he could do that. But, he isnt opportuned as Naija problem is bigger than Naija itself. Baba then thought of appointing someone who would do that on his behalf and not someone who'll sit down in office and be looking forward to bank alert.

With this, i think buhari has tried keeping to his promise.

Thanks Mr president for keeping to your promise.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

1 Like

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by M4gunners: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2015
I don't know why some people keep singing song for no reason. Is Shekau now dead? Or has Boko Haram surender yet? I don't care who is in war front, even if it has to take IBB and OBJ to go back to army and lead the NA in ending Boko Haram let them go, but my praise will only come after victory not by wearing army uniform and posing before camera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by LockDown69(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2015
on point! galant officer.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by McKren(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Misplaced priorities

If the CAOS is on the front line who then is doing his job?

I know this is not true but the spin doctors in APC don't know when they shoot themselves in the foot!

You don't appoint a CAOS so that he can reduce his strategic role to that of a regular colonel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by lateefcalypse(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=Atlantian post=37243130]That is a green field not sambisa terrain. The guy just take photograph for backyard of barracks deceive us.
Photocrazy -Government by Photographs led by APC.
Even if jesus christ tells you it Is true you will still criticise,I knw ur likes,u re fanatic too everything on earth.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by awesule: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2015
chukwudi44:
We want results not pictures. Enough of this useless propaganda. Wake me up when boko haram is eliminated or their attacks stopped

You a fool a willing wailer, hence you can nevver something good in this, lagoon is waiting incase you need escape route
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by obailala(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2015
I just cant help but imagine Alex Badeh or Gen Minimah leading the war in the forest. Just imagine a bomb lands and everyone starts running, it would be a sight to behold seeing those niggas run in the bush with their pregnancies. grin grin cheesy
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by chi4ik4(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2015
I strongly oppose this!!! if boko haram gun this man down, it will certainly be a disaster to Nigeria as a whole. he will be the main target of boko haram. Burutai pls you are on a wrong move. there are many ways to kill a rat but certainly not this approach......
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by Christianwalase: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2015
shocked oh my Jezz... Are u damm serious?
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by klax(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Gmb God bless you for making this gallant head of the army this is a real soldier we used to see in advance country where General dont sit in Airconotion office with protruding pot belly chatting with girl friends on Watsapp while his boy are being slaughter by enemy.

This guy is soldier so Nigeria still have a serious General like this I can't belief this honestly too proud of this guy I know some will see his action as show off or baseless I have no word for such because if you belong to the family of millitary as I'm you will know a true army don't grow pot belly, a true army dont sit at home or in office and getting fat, a true army no natter your rank must always be battle ready 24/7, a true army must be fit. God bless you guys keep it up.
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by hajhud: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2015
san316:

Wake up nah niggah!!! Elections are over n Buhari is the president. Stop this misleading campaign. Will only give u headaches.
cirios headache.....
Re: Coas Buratai Leads Operations Against Boko Haram Photos by alexlee50: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2015
This one na propaganda. Let him not waste time, we know he is not going to the battle front.let him make sure the boys get all they need to take on the enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.