Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

......... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ......... (3848 Views)

Why Are All The Good Men Taken? / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Ladies, Tired Of Waiting? 10 Top Places You Can Find Good Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ......... by AfroKnight: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Good men turned bad long time ago cos of the way you ladies took them for granted.

1 Like

Re: ......... by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
are they all taken? They seem to have gone extinct. I miss being in love,i mean i would love to fall in love again but the men out there these days have all gone terribly bad. No commitment. All they want is sex sex and sex. Are there no good men willing to love you for who you are and wait till marraige. Must you sample?. I'm almost giving up on men but gosh,i miss being in love and i want to fall in love again but i'm worried. Seriously,are there still good men or are they all taken??
You don't deserve to be in love with a good man because you aren't a good woman.

1 Like

Re: ......... by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
you're derailing and yes,there are good women. Atleast,i'm one.

what makes you a good woman?

1 Like

Re: ......... by worth(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2015
I am one of the fair ones. seriously, if don't mind we let's mingle and by grace of God I won't fumble .
Re: ......... by UyiIredia(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
are they all taken? They seem to have gone extinct. I miss being in love,i mean i would love to fall in love again but the men out there these days have all gone terribly bad. No commitment. All they want is sex sex and sex. Are there no good men willing to love you for who you are and wait till marraige. Must you sample?. I'm almost giving up on men but gosh,i miss being in love and i want to fall in love again but i'm worried. Seriously,are there still good men or are they all taken??

What's your definition of a good guy ?
Re: ......... by Tundecool(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:

Oh... u re one?

I'm also a good man.
Re: ......... by Jorussia(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
there are good men everywhere, its women that deliberately drive them away.the truth is most Nigerian ladies,don't deserve to be with good guys.Nigerian ladies force most good guys to turn bad.You will be genuinely in love with a lady,without any intension of having sex with her,but,the girl will dump you for a bad guy.At least 95% of Nigerian ladies initiate a sexual intercourse,before the guy will make any such move.

1 Like

Re: ......... by Olalan(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Truth is like minds attract each other, you say men want sex but in reality today's girls seems to be telling the world that their unique selling point is their body. Take a look at social media Pictures of most Nigerian girls its mostly sexually revealing. If you show yourself to be a lady of high moral value men will respect you and think twice before making unwholesome requests from you.
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jorussia:
there are good men everywhere, its women that deliberately drive them away.the truth is most Nigerian ladies,don't deserve to be with good guys.Nigerian ladies force most good guys to turn bad.You will be genuinely in love with a lady,without any intension of having sex with her,but,the girl will dump you for a bad guy.At least 95% of Nigerian ladies initiate a sexual intercourse,before the guy will make any such move.
your last statement is false. Most girls dont initiate sex. Guys do,they beg for it besides i haven't met these set of ladies that dump guys cos he does not want sex. I dont know where you meet them
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tundecool:

Oh... u re one?
I'm also a good man.
good
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
UyiIredia:

What's your definition of a good guy ?
my definition of a good guy is someone who is ready to wait till marriage for sex. Someone who wont tell you all the sweet words just to get between your legs. He isn't a perfect person but he is ready to listen and not bother us for sex. Guys overrate sex.
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
DeeTus:
You don't deserve to be in love with a good man because you aren't a good woman.
and you know i'm not a good woman because??.....
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
AfroKnight:
Good men turned bad long time ago cos of the way you ladies took them for granted.
where does d good men meet these kind of ladies??.. Na wa.
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
ilobasama:
We all have our stories. Just keep being yourself. And what/who you deserve will surely find you
i pray
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afromano:
If feel your pain dear. This is exactly the question thousands of good guys are asking about ladies. isnt it ironic?

I hope ure cute tho cos ladies that call themselves "good" are usually not that attractive. i don't know why...dont shoot the messanger..just saying
i am not beautiful but i have a good heart. That is enough
Re: ......... by Jorussia(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
your last statement is false. Most girls dont initiate sex. Guys do,they beg for it besides i haven't met these set of ladies that dump guys cos he does not want sex. I dont know where you meet them
The chances of you meeting such ladies is slim,because, you are a lady.I am talking from personal experience, at least 95% of Nigerian ladies will choose a bad guy over a decent guy.
Re: ......... by Jhenny(f): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jorussia:
The chances of you meeting such ladies is slim,because, you are a lady.I am talking from personal experience, at least 95% of Nigerian ladies will choose a bad guy over a decent guy.
thats weird. Tks for d insight
Re: ......... by UyiIredia(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
my definition of a good guy is someone who is ready to wait till marriage for sex. Someone who wont tell you all the sweet words just to get between your legs. He isn't a perfect person but he is ready to listen and not bother us for sex. Guys overrate sex.

That's a very myopic view. Some guys aren't like that but may be violent, lazy or greedy. You simply shouldn't limit your definition of a good guy to his sexual behavior.

5 Likes

Re: ......... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jhenny:
and you know i'm not a good woman because??.....
Because you're fussy, moody and a little bit selfish.

women who usually look for good men are those that have already messed up with their lives.
Re: ......... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=Jhenny post=37254632]i am not beautiful but i have a good heart. That is enough[/qute
] nope it's not enough dear sorry, men are visual beings you have to make yourself look attractive and approachable, if you are out of shape exercise and look fit, wear clothes that fit your shape with nice feminine colors it helps. When you have attracted them then u can show them your good heart.

1 Like

Re: ......... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
At op, there are lots of good men around looking for ladies with good heart like u, u just need to put yourself more out there if u are the indoor type, attend weddings, functions, visit a close friend ( the one u can share secrets with)
read books, change your perspective, dressing, friends or add a few to your circle.
give some men a chance on social networks( decent ones) u can also change your shopping route and destinations.
and if u finally find a good man, don't talk to him about marriage too soon or ask him for anything... just be cool with him and also don't give in to anything u don't want to give him. and if everything goes well to the point of sex and u feel like u wanna do, just relax and enjoy it with him.
A good man always knows the heart of his woman, if the relationship is established on truth and love, then in no time he will propose... mine proposed last month and my intro is next Saturday and I'm getting married in December.

2 Likes

Re: ......... by funkyjms: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Valeree:
...and my intro is next Saturday and I'm getting married in December.

And the number of my possible alternatives just reduced by one! *worried* sad sad
Congrat to you tho. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: ......... by Laredojohn(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Jhenny:
Good if you are one...surely the good guys still exist, if those you met are all about sex, sex, sex, does not mean all guys are about sex, do not generalize, likewise the money aspect for ladies, definitely gals too Afta money, but definitely not all , so the good guys exist and am one too.
Re: ......... by Laredojohn(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Valeree:
At op, there are lots of good men around looking for ladies with good heart like u, u just need to put yourself more out there if u are the indoor type, attend weddings, functions, visit a close friend ( the one u can share secrets with)
read books, change your perspective, dressing, friends or add a few to your circle.
give some men a chance on social networks( decent ones) u can also change your shopping route and destinations.
and if u finally find a good man, don't talk to him about marriage too soon or ask him for anything... just be cool with him and also don't give in to anything u don't want to give him. and if everything goes well to the point of sex and u feel like u wanna do, just relax and enjoy it with him.
A good man always knows the heart of his woman, if the relationship is established on truth and love, then in no time he will propose... mine proposed last month and my intro is next Saturday and I'm getting married in December.
Good this testimony is coming from a lady...hope the OP changes her perception or else she will continue to fall to wrong hands and will never see the right guys

1 Like

Re: ......... by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Jhenny:
If your measure of being a good woman is based on sex, or should I say delaying sex till marriage, you've gone terribly wrong.

1 Like

Re: ......... by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Unibentested:

Check the Friend Zone, Wuse, Abuja...Good guys plenty dia..

Guys, see below for unorthodox tips to escape the notorious friendzone..

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tips-escape-friendzone-get

undecided
Re: ......... by WetclefMenForum(f): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Underwear A Guy Wore To A Date With A Lady / What You Should Know About VIRGINITY And WOMEN / How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.