Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off (65980 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters in guys that can turn a lady off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by donJ2(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
So anyone who buys a lady gifts must sleep with her? Is that what u mean? Chineke nna, what has [/b]our men [b]turn into? Beasts and robots?

Op u need to go to back sch and retake GS101

I didn't do English in sch... *jst because of say i no finish sch*

But am sure d bold sentence is grammatically wrong.

Shouldn't it have been 'what have our men turned into?'.... abeg mek d guru's in d house check am....* since na grammar tins dy rain nw*

And if i am right,..

den op, ur case is like dat chick that snubbed a guy and said 'simple english, u cant spoke'
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by ronald4lif(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What is shisha?

Sorry, not for teens. When you turn 18 you will know. grin
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Acekidc4(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Yea, the crazy ones without class!grin

Yea we guy marry the Crazy ones without Class while the Classic Ones are busying doing Big girls!!

Your So called classic ladies are the Ones finding Husband Now oh when dem don use their early days and Time do yanga finish. hope u knw that??
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by ronald4lif(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Confirm Joor!!Your Head dey derecheesy
Who Cares??

Those wey care sabi themselves ni o. Sagging is immaturity ni, maturity ko. Na person buy me the jean wey I use sag or na them get the waist. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by streetzdreamz(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

That's Nonsense Talk coming from you shebi you know that??

You ladies are the Ones who doesn't Dress Responsible at all!!Quote me if I'm Wrong!!
lols,with their half nude clothes,claiming they flaunting what they gat,you hardly see a guy walking down the streetz with just singlets and boxers,yet they claiming guys dnt dress responsibly....fish brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I wonder how you would put me in the same subset with 'all those ladies'. I said, I love moderate sagging_ I even taught my man to put his trouser a bit low. grin

My best male friend smokes, even if you grind charcoal and give him, he would smoke it. I used to help him bring out rizla from the pack way back. He would take me to parties then and give me sisha...that cigarette isn't good for me. With all his little-little bad habits, he remains my best friend. I love him for life.
So, I know better than writing people off due to some habits. I just like everything in moderation.
stories undecided...... ...
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by greatbuc(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
You will end up being single.. and lonely with your list of unattainable turn upside Downs.

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Acekidc4(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nna negwanu nsogbu o. Didn't remember telling I roll with irresponsible girls. On the contrary irresponsible girls don't cross my part. My mode of dressing has never affected the calibre of people I get attracted to or associate with.

Maybe it hasn't occur to you that irresponsibility is subjective so be reminded that what you consider to be irresponsible might not be so for some.

And God Bless you for this ur Beautiful Comment!!

What you consider Irresponsible Might nt be so for me!!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sorry, not for teens. When you turn 18 you will know. grin
Hahaha you no well grin
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Acekidc4(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
That's becos it has been blown out of proportion! Can't u understand? Its overratedwink

It's Not Overrated My Dear, it's Perfect!!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, when I get to that bridge I might tend to think differently. Now that I'm riding solo and not answerable to any one my guy my happiness comes first o. I don't really care much about all these social stigmas. The thing is due to my upbringing I don't smoke or an alcoholic but if I were I would care less about what the society thinks. grin

When it comes to marriage I'm aware there are a lot of compromise to undertake just to please the partner. These compromises is what I find scary in the marital union and which leaves me skeptical about everything that comes with that alliance. Anything that will make me bend my rules to appease someone frightens me.
it shouldnt frighten you...at some point maturity and love would make you bend some of your rules...a life spent strictly around ones own rule all the time is not really a satisfying life...if everybody adopts the mentality of doing what we like or what pleases us without bending to the needs of others chaos would be the result...infact world war 3 would have occured...

oya go and change ya attitude small... cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Acekidc4(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Self-deception!!! They are low class girls guy! What do they need from u? Just the cash!cheesy

Low Class Girlsgringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

What are you saying Na??
It Seem you don't even Understand your Topic b4 Posting it!!

Quick Advice; Always do some little Research abt a Topic b4 posting it!!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Acekidc4(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Those wey care sabi themselves ni o. Sagging is immaturity ni, maturity ko. Na person buy me the jean wey I use sag or na them get the waist. cheesy

Hahahahahagringringrin
No Mind that Girl, she no sabi the Topic b4 posting
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by ahamonyeka(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2015
DavidEsq:
Brosssssss I lie down 4 u, I beg march pass.
Na so naw.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Acekidc4(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2015
streetzdreamz:
lols,with their half nude clothes,claiming they flaunting what they gat,you hardly see a guy walking down the streetz with just singlets and boxers,yet they claiming guys dnt dress responsibly....fish brains.

Hahahahahahagringringrin
No Mind that Yeye wey no Sabi the Topic wey she Post!!

Your Head dey dere joor Padi Mi

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Except you are not mature emotionally as a lady or you are just too incapable of stepping up your game, the following characters should be a total turn-off for any right thinking lady with class!

1. "Mature" guys that sag: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really mature! Some guys who are above 30 still sag their trousers! Don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see how you look like a condemned prisoner on Death Row to be hanged? Dress decently guys and stop all these silly attributes of a naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible woman will date you abegcheesy

2. Calling a girl countless times: Its time to behave yourselves guys. When you call a girl up to 3 times and she's not picking, chill and see if she calls you back. If she doesn't, it means she isn't into you at all. If she calls back, fine. You should know this by now; calling her all the way when she's not picking exposes you as a desperate love-starved guy that can used and dumped! Personally, this turns me off.

3. Wanting to have sex immediately you meet a girl: Except she is a woman of easy virtue, demanding for sex or trying to entice her to sleep with you would definitely turn a right-thinking woman off immediately! What if she's your sister? Would you want another guy to get down with her just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and unnecessary thirst for sex that makes many guys to act like programmed machineswink when you see a woman, you begin to analyze her female anatomy with your ravened eyes like hungry lions because small shawarma and probably, 2 bottles of SNAP that you bought.

4. Begging a girl to love you: Any guy that begs me to love him has already been seen as an incurable mugu by me. It is a huge turn-off!!! Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb blokegrin Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English: When some guys open their mouths to speak, you would be surprised! They can't even differentiate past tense from present tense or past-participle from past tense! A guy once met me at a mall and asked: "Did you attend Uniport? Your face looks similar" cheesy. I held myself back from bursting out laughing!!! Instantly, right there, standing with him, I was turned off and I left him staring into the air like an abandoned child.

6. Begging a girl for cash and other goodies:

Whenever guys rant about digging in girls, I just laugh. I have experienced it several times and first-hand, where guys beg as if there's no tomorrow for stuffs like cash, recharge cards, etc. This is shameful. Its disgraceful angry If I want to get a present for a guy or give him cash, which is not advisable if he's not a worthy person, I'll do that from my heart but not you scheming and begging. Why don't you get up your lazy butt and look for something useful to do with your life? You think Nigerian ladies are like those white women you scam daily? We are far wiser...but some ladies still fall for such romantic scam all in the name of love from Mr Smooth-talker!

7. Irresponsible life-style: Some guys don't even consider their age. They still feel they are 10 years old. They do nothing other than smoking skunk, weed, cigarette, popping Tramadol and all silly types of drugs you can ever imagine. That's a huge turn-off if you don't know. Only the awful smell that emanate from your body after smoking and excessive drinking can even make a woman leave you immediately!

Talking about smoking all sort of smokables, haven't you had married men of age 50 and above living with their families responsibly but still smoke all those stuffs like those in their 20s? Are those ones also termed "irresponsible lifestyles"? Not like i smoke though.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by raphrinco: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2015
Have you forgotten that ladies some times admire bad guys ,mostly in school and other places ...some even fell in love with bloody ones ,hiding their guns for them ...e.t.c what is the cause? I prefer a lady to answer this question please ladies only! or any reasonable man with experience ...so others can learn
StephanieEzeh:
Yea, the crazy ones without class!grin
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by raphrinco: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2015
And our ladies liars, mongers and wealth terminators shocked shocked shocked
StephanieEzeh:
So anyone who buys a lady gifts must sleep with her? Is that what u mean? Chineke nna, what has our men turn into? Beasts and robots?
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by joseph1832(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

No mind Kachisbarbie and all those ladies who always classify guys who sag as immature and irresponsible. That's baloney. Sagging doesn't have anything to do with one's sense of responsibility provided is done moderately. They only claim to detest it online and don't usually know when they tend to get attracted to someone who might be sagging.

If I'm heading to a club, or a party I do sag my trousers and it gives me some extra confidence to dance and rock some booty. If I'm in an extreme happy mood and I want to head out I sag I tune the car music to loud and feel myself. Don't fxcking care what anyone think. Maturity ko. Who e help
So true bro, many of these girls forget sagging doesn't have any thing to do with maturity.

Even the OP who's saying its a major turn off, if she sees a man who is interested in her and he sags and he's as rich as Otedola or Dangote, even Kcee sef she won't say its a turn oFf oh! gringrin

To even think she listed "Bad English" beats my imagination, how many of those Alaba international boys fit speak correct English? Yet, the women they marry are ten times more educated than them.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by raphrinco: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
What of the ladies that cant even write their names ,some who wasted their years in school doing 'RUNZ' I have seen a tall beautiful corper @ Onitsha,UBA Bank Plc. She wanted to write 10,000 and wrote 10 million grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue, what made the whole banking hall noticed it ,was because she started arguing and shouting, she thought everything in life will end up with the little peanut she made from 'RUNZ' ,Later she left in tears and shame .Besides she was wearing her 'NYSC' Uniform. Don't deceive your self to call it mistake ....because even the female bankers nearly wept and the aged mothers were already shading tears sad sad sad
StephanieEzeh:
First, thanks for the commendation. The grammar or English aspect of my post has to do with guys who are poor grammatically but still go ahead to "form" English professors grin, but seriously I'm sure u don't expect me to listen to a guy speaking in a language I can't even comprehend
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by raphrinco: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nne on a more serious note some ladies like dating street boyz not even guy, My school mate is a very beautiful lady ,she is heading to 30 but she is dating one young boy in their street that may have never dream of settling down with a lady, some times ladies use because of sexual fantasy to go on with unnecessary relationship, those street boys some times could be so flexible and can drive wonderfully on bed . I don't like argument ,I like people that talk with experience ..I talk what I know ,I also had a female friend who showed me her beautiful ,gorgeous girlfriend who is into a young rough guy ,because they smoke weed together and the guy handles her madly, the girl is even saving up money for the marriage introduction to take place soon...pure truth both of them are UNIZIK .
EggovinMma:

Oga, why you dey vexX? grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by felajazz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Daalu nwanne madu. No one should live their lives based on what the society has conditioned them to or to please any one. While it is necessary to conform to social vintages and fits into the society one shouldn't abandon their true personality and character in doing so. It would backfire at some point.

The growing expectation and standard the society keeps setting on people is responsible for why many people are living fake lives, pretending to be who they are not. When one is real to themselves and people don't like them for who they are they can buzz off. The one for you will accept and appreciate your realness.

Who knows maybe this is why lot of marriages fail lately. Because at some point one get tired of putting up a false personality and the other party get pissed and quits coz the new personality (original self) is in complete variance with who they have known them to be. Turn off ko, turn on ni.

Wa gbayi!!!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by raphrinco: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
How have you been? I sent you a mail. Keep looking good
EggovinMma:
Op, better leave that English fluency matter biko.
There was a time when English speaking broke guys dey trip me, but now I need those unbroke ones with the "please can you fork me down"Phrase. I will gently pick his fork for him, wash and place it back on his plate, with smiles biko.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Depending on my mode and the event I'm attending, I do sag. Who cares if it turns anyone off
hahaha abi? I dey with u my nigga
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by llaykorn: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
sthugo:
I never wanted to comment but I felt otherwise,

@op this your grammar is relatively applicable to some categories of people .

The fact about all is money or fame bring girls,its has being an established phenomenon,when guys has it,they are all fucking yours, no matter your dispositions.

So fellas this write-up aint working in the real world,it only works if you got nothing...
Kallas

'Kallas'? How many years have you spent in Saudi Arabia? Tell me. smiley
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Leoswaggs(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
swanky500:
Smelling Armpits is another turn off..
mouth odour ma bad.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by kossyablaze(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Self-deception!!! They are low class girls guy! What do they need from u? Just the cash!cheesy
ina enye nsogbu o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by 190theclown: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Tmaritas76(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Except you are not mature emotionally as a lady or you are just too incapable of stepping up your game, the following characters should be a total turn-off for any right thinking lady with class!

1. "Mature" guys that sag: You can see the mature in quotation marks because I doubt if they are really mature! Some guys who are above 30 still sag their trousers! Don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see how you look like a condemned prisoner on Death Row to be hanged? Dress decently guys and stop all these silly attributes of a naïve teen that you are always trying to put up! That's irresponsibility to the core!!! No responsible woman will date you abegcheesy

2. Calling a girl countless times: Its time to behave yourselves guys. When you call a girl up to 3 times and she's not picking, chill and see if she calls you back. If she doesn't, it means she isn't into you at all. If she calls back, fine. You should know this by now; calling her all the way when she's not picking exposes you as a desperate love-starved guy that can used and dumped! Personally, this turns me off.

3. Wanting to have sex immediately you meet a girl: Except she is a woman of easy virtue, demanding for sex or trying to entice her to sleep with you would definitely turn a right-thinking woman off immediately! What if she's your sister? Would you want another guy to get down with her just like that? It is the unusual, abnormal and unnecessary thirst for sex that makes many guys to act like programmed machineswink when you see a woman, you begin to analyze her female anatomy with your ravened eyes like hungry lions because small shawarma and probably, 2 bottles of SNAP that you bought.

4. Begging a girl to love you: Any guy that begs me to love him has already been seen as an incurable mugu by me. It is a huge turn-off!!! Whether you do it through phone call, sms or face to face, its still the same thing. Do you know how you appear when you do this? Like a dumb ass! Yea, a dumb blokegrin Some would even go as far as kneeling down for you.

5. Bad English: When some guys open their mouths to speak, you would be surprised! They can't even differentiate past tense from present tense or past-participle from past tense! A guy once met me at a mall and asked: "Did you attend Uniport? Your face looks similar" cheesy. I held myself back from bursting out laughing!!! Instantly, right there, standing with him, I was turned off and I left him staring into the air like an abandoned child.

6. Begging a girl for cash and other goodies:

Whenever guys rant about digging in girls, I just laugh. I have experienced it several times and first-hand, where guys beg as if there's no tomorrow for stuffs like cash, recharge cards, etc. This is shameful. Its disgraceful angry If I want to get a present for a guy or give him cash, which is not advisable if he's not a worthy person, I'll do that from my heart but not you scheming and begging. Why don't you get up your lazy butt and look for something useful to do with your life? You think Nigerian ladies are like those white women you scam daily? We are far wiser...but some ladies still fall for such romantic scam all in the name of love from Mr Smooth-talker!

7. Irresponsible life-style: Some guys don't even consider their age. They still feel they are 10 years old. They do nothing other than smoking skunk, weed, cigarette, popping Tramadol and all silly types of drugs you can ever imagine. That's a huge turn-off if you don't know. Only the awful smell that emanate from your body after smoking and excessive drinking can even make a woman leave you immediately!
you are right but am not at home with no 3.some ladies will start asking you for money the very moment you woo her so what stops you from asking for sex at once.I believe in paying people in their own coin

1 Like

Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Depending on my mode and the event I'm attending, I do sag. Who cares if it turns anyone off
Sagging is not proper bro.
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Rosemary216(f): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Well said, bt dat numba 6 no b him ooo!!! I dnt see anytin wrng dere!! If guys can giv girls money, y cant d girls try d same @ a low rate!
Re: 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
stories undecided...... ...

Jealousy go soon kill you and I won't cry. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.