Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Are Girls So Demanding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Demanding? (2048 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls So Heartless? / Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Demanding? by juwanno(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
I really would like to know this, why is it that most girls (especially Igbo girls) are always too money conscious  and demanding, please get me right I am not trying to be biased, of cause I am an Igbo boy. I have really noticed this trait amongst Igbo girls, everything they demand from guys (such as buying of cloths, shoes, recharge cards, platting, weaving, braiding of the hair and even fixing of nails) boils down to money. From a research I carried out I feel its only hungry girls that demand for such things.
A hardworking girl should not be money conscious; there are a lot of big women out there (in banks, ministries, industries, churches and organizations) making their selves useful for the betterment of the societies, nations and world
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by Moyola(f): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
Simply admit 'Yu r stingy'! Most guyz r! tongue
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by Winnergal(f): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
Girls need more kudi for maintenance than guys . . .
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by sarah63: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2009
because we deserve everything, that's how it is!
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by Czarskit(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
My gal ain't demanding. cool
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by MaiSuya(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
^^^^Are u sure there are 'demandable' things available? grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by abrahym(m): 12:36am On Mar 28, 2009
not only ibgos,it meant to be, so dont think about it. atleast i get sisters
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by C2H5OH(f): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2009
Just don't give in. Chicks want what they can't have.
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by tope2000(f): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2009
Moyola:

Simply admit 'Yu r stingy'! Most guyz r! tongue

excatly grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by Gabry(f): 2:00am On Mar 28, 2009
Poster, but dont you think most Igbo boys are the same? they are even willing to kill their own family for money! shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls So Demanding? by Sissy3(f): 3:25am On Mar 28, 2009
juwanno:

I really would like to know this, why is it that most girls (especially Igbo girls) are always too money conscious  and demanding, please get me right I am not trying to be biased, of cause I am an Igbo boy. I have really noticed this trait amongst Igbo girls, everything [b]they demand from guys (such as buying of cloths, shoes, recharge cards, platting, weaving, braiding of the hair and even fixing of nails) boils down to money. [/b]From a research I carried out I feel its only hungry girls that demand for such things.
A hardworking girl should not be money conscious; there are a lot of big women out there (in banks, ministries, industries, churches and organizations) making their selves useful for the betterment of the societies, nations and world

b4 nko undecided i dont really think you want your girls or igbo girls in general looking like bush babies cox then you would also starting complaining on how

ugly, unkept they are / look blah, blah undecided

so they need the money for proper maintenance and some of them do it not to please themselves, but you "guys"

so stop complaining , if you have the money spend it, if not go carry some village gals grin

love without money is just too bitter/dry (at least for my sweetest lips cool) and i can assure you that some sistas feel the same way

too cool

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions. / Valentine's Day Love Mix C.d / Will You Allow Your Partner To Stay In Touch With Their Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.