Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (35622 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 2:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.
Conclusion: Jesus has already come, taken his people and gone for good!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by chocolateme(f): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2015
And instead of you finding a way to redeem your soul from the mark of the beast, you are here posting it on NL.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
And instead of you finding a way to redeem your soul from the mark of the beast, you are here posting it on NL.

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Starships4u(m): 2:16am On Aug 23, 2015
All I see is blasphemy

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by aoshi: 2:23am On Aug 23, 2015
this is so hilarious. Lol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 2:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Starships4u:
All I see is blasphemy

Is the passage in your bible? If yes, then tell me what jesus meant when he made that statement. And pleaseee, remember not to tell the bible is not read literally thing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2015
aoshi:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Vivalavida99(f): 2:36am On Aug 23, 2015
aoshi:

Indeed grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 2:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Indeed grin cheesy

The truth is that there is nothing hillarious about this. It is just the plain truth. You all just need to open your inner eyes of understanding to be able to see this. So that when you will be praying in church tomorrow, you wont be doing it having the second coming in mind now knowing that he has come and gone!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by hola106(m): 3:11am On Aug 23, 2015
God help u

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Generalkorex(m): 4:43am On Aug 23, 2015
It seems u got it wrong dude

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2015
hola106:
God help u

God shouldn't just help only me but all of us here in Africa where poverty, corruption, starvation, wars, under development is the order of the day

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Generalkorex:
It seems u got it wrong dude

Ok! It'll make a whole lot of sense if you set the records straight here since i got it wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ByfireByfire: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Jesus always made reference to "an evil and adulterous generation. This is what He means by generation" .

Evil and adulterous generation still here till the rapture and tribulation and then we have a thousand years of Jesus physical reign of righteousness on earth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by hola106(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:

God shouldn't just help only me but all of us here in Africa where poverty, corruption, starvation, wars, under development is the order of the day
I guess frustration s over rampart in ur life but am sure he wil deliver u soon

9 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2015
hola106:
I guess frustration s over rampart in ur life but am sure he wil deliver u soon

Christians usual trademark. Bring facts to their faces and they resort to insults! Bro you need to recheck the meaning of frustration in your dictionary because the last time i checked, i was and is sill far from that.
I'll advice you counter my assertion with bible verses or stop derailing my thread pleaseeee!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2015
ByfireByfire:
Jesus always made reference to "an evil and adulterous generation. This is what He means by generation" .

Evil and adulterous generation still here till the rapture and tribulation and then we have a thousand years of Jesus physical reign of righteousness on earth.

When he said 'this generation', he meant the generation of those immediate people with him then. I may be wrong though!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by petux(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone

Collect God to your life and be saved!!..Heaven Rejoice over a sinner that accept Jesus.
#HappySunday.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2015
petux:

Collect God to your life and be saved!!..Heaven Rejoice over a sinner that accept Jesus.
#HappySunday.

Ok! I really want to collect god, but bible verses keep drawing me back, please clearify me about that verse maybe i can collect him from there. Cheers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by trapQ: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2015
and heresies
Starships4u:
All I see is blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2015
trapQ:
and heresies
Refute my facts or stop derailling the thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone
cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by trapQ: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2015
I didn't @ u. you have no claims.. if you gave them I would have refuted, but since you didn't, there's nothing to refute.
Onyiibazz:

Refute my facts or stop derailling the thread

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by chocolateme(f): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:

who told you that "death" is possible after Jesus has come and gone?

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2015
trapQ:
I didn't @ u. you have no claims.. if you gave them I would have refuted, but since you didn't, there's nothing to refute.

Mathew 24:34 is my fact! Please can you in all honesty give a logical explanation of that bible verse?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by buhahaha: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2015
bros is good to reason but is very good to ask questions...all these things be fulfilled means wars and rumours wars, persecution,the temple.. like he said ,they shall kill you for my sake....but ask yourself,,wot about the stars falling from heaven,the sun refusing to give its light, the moon darkening and many more? have you been able to trace these things.In a nutshell wot he meant was the pulling down of the temple cos that was wot they were asking him about, and it came to pass 70 years after the death of the Messiah according to history. But wot you must knw is that the prophecies comprises of very near future and far future cos wen he said, false prophet shall arise as you knw it must occur after the Messiah, the Gospel being preached round the world and multitude coming in,,before the money making prophets.So sit up bros

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by otr1(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2015
This generation ... - This age; this race of people. A generation is about 30 or 40 years. The destruction of Jerusalem took place about forty years after this was spoken.
Till all these things ... - Until these things shall be accomplished. Until events shall take place which shall be a fulfillment of these words, if there were nothing further intended. He does not mean to exclude the reference to the judgment, but to say that the destruction of Jerusalem would be such as to make appropriate the words of the prediction, were there nothing beyond. So when "death" was threatened to Adam, the propriety of the threatening would have been seen, and the threatening would have been fulfilled, had people suffered only temporal death. At the same time the threatening had "a fullness of meaning" that would cover also, and justify, eternal death. Thus the words of Christ describing the destruction of Jerusalem had a fulness of signification that would meet also the events of the judgment, and whose meaning would not be "entirely filled up" until the world was closed.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, dont you think Jesus has come again and gone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Don't do drugs son
It'll make your brain mushy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by slimderek(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Oshogbo Weed
Working Perfectly

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by mytime24(f): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Op clap for ursef undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.