Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (22659 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by menesheh(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:

Story, my GOD is happy and smiling. Who believes God is smiling @ him/ her?

Where did you see him smiling or are you intentionally making jest of your god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

Duly noted , and may you be rewarded accordingly

rewarded for stating the fact? I don't need rewards
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by tym92(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
God grant me the grace to continue having these qualities.. .
una don chop LadyF is here again ??
ladyF:
una don chop LadyF is here again gringringrin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by sample042(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2015
Smiles
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
...to have and continue having. Amen
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Fundamentalist: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:

From Scriptures, the Bible mentioned several persons who did make God smile, so to speak. Yes, God does smile and laugh too.

1. The Believing Ones

Believing is Faith in action. Mike Murdock noted, "nothing excites God more than when we believe Him and nothing hurts him more than when we doubt Him". Hebrews 11:6, Without faith, we can't please God. Believing God is the Number One to putting a smile on Jesus)

If you truly believe in Him as the soul creator, you won't ascribe sonship to Him and divine attribute to jesus a human being. IT IS THE WORST SIN A HUMAN CAN COMMIT. GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH IT. It is an unforgivable sin if you die in it

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Jobyruz(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Even you will see a sinner having some of those qualities.are they also putting smile on the face of God??
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by cold(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:
Believing God is the Number One to putting a smile on Jesus.
Is Jesus god,or the son of god,or both? If Jesus is god,who impregnated Mary? Or did Jesus impregnate Mary to give birth to himself?

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by dampraise(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Op GOD bless you with u beautiful write up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by manneger2: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Fundamentalist:

If you truly believe in Him as the soul creator, you won't ascribe sonship to Him and divine attribute to jesus a human being. IT IS THE WORST SIN A HUMAN CAN COMMIT. GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH IT. It is an unforgivable sin if you die in it
Shatap
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by akatekpe(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2015
The ones who give to the poor with joy like TB Joshua not the ones who keep on acquiring private JETS and UNIVERSITIES..
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by elantraceey(f): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2015
delishpot:
10 kinds ke? Shouldnt all these qualities be found in each christian?
OP change topic to 10 qualities in a christian that puts a smile on Gods face.

That's a perfect title.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2015
Brown47:
god is not smiling. And we will continue to make him angry till he explode with anger. Thats if he's real.
ADORE THE MOST HIGH IN HIS THRONE.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Orikinla(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:
Really, it's not like parents love one child more than the other but sometimes they enjoy the presence of the former to the latter. 1 Chron. 28:4: God LIKED David to make him king. He loves the world but He LIKES some folks. May we do what will qualify us to be among His liked ones.

From Scriptures, the Bible mentioned several persons who did make God smile, so to speak. Yes, God does smile and laugh too. cheesy

It's paramount you know that as human, you might not necessarily meet up all of these but at least, you should be on the move to becoming some.

Before some attribute these to just "works", I should say that, the faith that leaves God and Grace to do all the job is an Irresponsible faith- Paul said, I laboured more than they all. Christianity is not a call onto laziness but to work (As Adam did in the garden)

Quickly:

10 Kinds Of Christians That Puts A Smile On God's Face.

1. The Believing Ones

Believing is Faith in action. Mike Murdock noted, "nothing excites God more than when we believe Him and nothing hurts him more than when we doubt Him". Hebrews 11:6, Without faith, we can't please God. Believing God is the Number One to putting a smile on Jesus.

2. The Merciful/ Forgiving Ones

You remember that unmerciful servant in the Bible? His master had mercy on him and forgave his debt but he couldn't reciprocate that to his neighbour. God had mercy on us and went out of His way by sending His Son- Jesus. He smiles when we get out of our cocoons to helping others.

3. The Grateful Ones

Being grateful is being thankful. When we are truly grateful, we give thanks to God. When only that blind man discovered he was healed and returned to give thanks to Jesus, he was made whole!

4. The Loving Ones

God is love. Whenever we show love to people, we resemble God in character. The truth is, I don't measure a Christian by how much he/she prays but how they love- their families, neighbours, friends etc.

5. The Cheerful Ones

Yipee! If you're truly saved, you'll be cheerful. These folks never go about with a "long face", they trust God to meet their needs and solve their problems. This is why they are always cheerful.

6. The Humble Ones

That is why God raises them (James 4:6-7). He loves them. They are not proud nor arrogant. They don't go about blowing their trumpet either. Remember Moses.

7. The Obedient Ones

They do not argue God's Word. Like Abraham, they are prompt to actually obeying God. Commands like Tithing don't bother them. They are well aware of the hazard of delayed obedience.

8. The "Soul Winning" Ones

Going about preaching the gospel is supposed to be the duty of every believer. Some now believe "displaying their body parts" can be used to "entice" and at the long run win the lost. Odikwa Risky! It's well o! Errm...that's not Soul winning sha o...That's "husband winning". Soul winning is God's business- when we do His business, He is happy.

9. The "Sincere" Ones

By "Sincere" I mean Open and Honest. Being sincere was why the Bible said, He that covers is sin shall not prosper. God is not Over Expecting from us. He knows us. Stop forming "Jackie Chan" for God. Tell Him your weaknesses because He already knows them however. This reason is why some do not confess their wrong doings. They feel asking for mercy is a sign of Babyhood. While that is kinda true, you need to know you're still a baby at least before God. When you lose your temper or lust after a girl or a guy, ask for mercy. Don't sweep it under the carpet. One can go to hell for such nonchalance and negligence. God loves those who see Him as Father/ Friend enough to be sincere to Him. He loves that.

10. The Generous Ones

This being no. 10 doesn't reduce its relevance. As a matter of truth, God loves the Cheerful giver. Every giver has a place in God's heart (Christian or not). Giving to the "needy" world makes you a man God needs. Remember Acts 10. Ananias was an unbeliever but was a giver. He gave alms frequently. God loved him so dearly and had to go draw him in to His body. That's why I know, Bill Gates and other billionaire philanthropists will soon get saved in no time. Well, you can start with your tithe and offerings.

From there, you will grow to bigger things like Seed sowing, giving to the poor, parents, prisons etc. Givers never lack because God (the owner of the blessings) makes sure they don't. Your "spirituality" isn't a substitute here! If you like, tie your ear, wear long skirt, speak in German tongues, fast for 100 days...if you're not a giver (of cash and other substances), you won't attract this kind of blessing from God.

So so so...we're not perfect, we are all getting there. May we arrive and keep improving IJN. Happy Sunday. smiley

Thank you OP. Our Lord JESUS CHRIST said: "If you love me, keep my commandments".
Even the most important commandment of "Love your neighbor as yourself" is the one that Nigerians disobey most, and their disobedience is the cause of the widespread violence destroying many people in Nigeria.

Majority of Nigerians who claim to be Christians don't behave and live like people who even know God.
They behave and live like dogs, that is why, dog eat dog ways of life are destroying the lives of many Nigerians in Nigeria.
The biggest and largest church in Nigeria is the Church of Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:
Really, it's not like parents love one child more than the other but sometimes they enjoy the presence of the former to the latter. 1 Chron. 28:4: God LIKED David to make him king. He loves the world but He LIKES some folks. May we do what will qualify us to be among His liked ones.

From Scriptures, the Bible mentioned several persons who did make God smile, so to speak. Yes, God does smile and laugh too. cheesy

It's paramount you know that as human, you might not necessarily meet up all of these but at least, you should be on the move to becoming some.

Before some attribute these to just "works", I should say that, the faith that leaves God and Grace to do all the job is an Irresponsible faith- Paul said, I laboured more than they all. Christianity is not a call onto laziness but to work (As Adam did in the garden)

Quickly:

1. The Believing Ones

Believing is Faith in action. Mike Murdock noted, "nothing excites God more than when we believe Him and nothing hurts him more than when we doubt Him". Hebrews 11:6, Without faith, we can't please God. Believing God is the Number One to putting a smile on Jesus.

You remember that unmerciful servant in the Bible? His master had mercy on him and forgave his debt but he couldn't reciprocate that to his neighbour. God had mercy on us and went out of His way by sending His Son- Jesus. He smiles when we get out of our cocoons to helping others.

3. The Grateful Ones

Being grateful is being thankful. When we are truly grateful, we give thanks to God. When only that blind man discovered he was healed and returned to give thanks to Jesus, he was made whole!

4. The Loving Ones

God is love. Whenever we show love to people, we resemble God in character. The truth is, I don't measure a Christian by how much he/she prays but how they love- their families, neighbours, friends etc.

5. The Cheerful Ones

Yipee! If you're truly saved, you'll be cheerful. These folks never go about with a "long face", they trust God to meet their needs and solve their problems. This is why they are always cheerful.

6. The Humble Ones

That is why God raises them (James 4:6-7). He loves them. They are not proud nor arrogant. They don't go about blowing their trumpet either. Remember Moses.

7. The Obedient Ones

They do not argue God's Word. Like Abraham, they are prompt to actually obeying God. Commands like Tithing don't bother them. They are well aware of the hazard of delayed obedience.

Going about preaching the gospel is supposed to be the duty of every believer. Some now believe "displaying their body parts" can be used to "entice" and at the long run win the lost. Odikwa Risky! It's well o! Errm...that's not Soul winning sha o...That's "husband winning". Soul winning is God's business- when we do His business, He is happy.

9. The "Sincere" Ones

By "Sincere" I mean Open and Honest. Being sincere was why the Bible said, He that covers is sin shall not prosper. God is not Over Expecting from us. He knows us. Stop forming "Jackie Chan" for God. Tell Him your weaknesses because He already knows them however. This reason is why some do not confess their wrong doings. They feel asking for mercy is a sign of Babyhood. While that is kinda true, you need to know you're still a baby at least before God. When you lose your temper or lust after a girl or a guy, ask for mercy. Don't sweep it under the carpet. One can go to hell for such nonchalance and negligence. God loves those who see Him as Father/ Friend enough to be sincere to Him. He loves that.

10. The Generous Ones

This being no. 10 doesn't reduce its relevance. As a matter of truth, God loves the Cheerful giver. Every giver has a place in God's heart (Christian or not). Giving to the "needy" world makes you a man God needs. Remember Acts 10. Ananias was an unbeliever but was a giver. He gave alms frequently. God loved him so dearly and had to go draw him in to His body. That's why I know, Bill Gates and other billionaire philanthropists will soon get saved in no time. Well, you can start with your tithe and offerings.

From there, you will grow to bigger things like Seed sowing, giving to the poor, parents, prisons etc. Givers never lack because God (the owner of the blessings) makes sure they don't. Your "spirituality" isn't a substitute here! If you like, tie your ear, wear long skirt, speak in German tongues, fast for 100 days...if you're not a giver (of cash and other substances), you won't attract this kind of blessing from God.

So so so...we're not perfect, we are all getting there. May we arrive and keep improving IJN. Happy Sunday. smiley
What's all these nonsense again

Have you seen God's face before
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by pokenose(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2015
ifeness:
The Christian god is a fool.

I pray that God will open your eyes soon. Amen!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by spyjulius(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2015
What to do if your iPhone get wet [b][/b]

.If your iPhone comes into contact with water or another liquid, resist the urge to panic while the liquid saturates the internal components. Instead, follow these simple steps in order to prevent lasting damage:
Recommended : how to get back into Messages when your IPhone is been hacked
Remove your iPhone from the liquid and power off your device. Due to their conductive natures, water and other liquids short-circuit electronics. Do not power on your iPhone, charge it, or connect it to other devices without proper time to dry.

Dry your iPhone with a soft, absorbent cloth and carefully wipe down the headphone jack and charge port. If your iPhone is a GSM/AT&T model, remove and dry the SIM card and tray. Evaporating liquid with a heat source causes additional damage and is not recommended.

Lay your phone in a safe, dry place. Allow at least 48 hours for the liquid to evaporate before reinserting the SIM components or turning on the iPhone.

Alternative Drying Method - Place Phone in Rice

Placing your iPhone in a plastic bag filled with uncooked rice facilitates the evaporation process. Dry rice grains act as a safe, natural alternative to other desiccants, such as silica gel, and absorb excess liquid while being too large to enter ports or separations in the phone body.

Recommended : How to prevent your android device from being bricked.
www.9jakeek.com #9jakeek #smilingseriously #360hubs www.9jakeek.com
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by anselm791(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Suspect33:
The christian life is very exhausting, just when u think everything is perfect,u will just fall into anoda sin, and to get past the guilt and return no be beans

Exactly my mood at the moment. But a righteous man may fall seven times and seven times will rise again.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Suspect33(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2015
anselm791:

Exactly my mood at the moment. But a righteous man may fall seven times and seven times will rise again.
same here bro, bt i dnt knw why i feel there is no more hope
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by VISTIN(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Brown47:
god is not smiling. And we will continue to make him angry till he explode with anger. Thats if he's real.

Blasphemy!!!

You're on your own.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by VISTIN(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
ifeness:
The Christian god is a fool.

You know too well that satan and his agents have been defeated on the CROSS. It's a mistery that satanist will never believe, even though they know it.

In JESUS' NAME, every knee must bow.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Adelivinggreat(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2015
I'm feeling blessed!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Onyiibazz: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2015
cold:

Is Jesus god,or the son of god,or both? If Jesus is god,who impregnated Mary? Or did Jesus impregnate Mary to give birth to himself?

Bro watch them evade this qquestion now or start raining abuses and threats on you!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Princejboy(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2015
God bless me,my family and my well wishers this week we are about entring,if u want to be a partaker of the blessing press LIKE,happy sunday.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by shigoslim(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2015
May GOD give me grace to meet up and continue meeting up with 10th qualities.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Gideon20(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:

Quickly:

1. The Believing Ones

3. The Grateful Ones

4. The Loving Ones

5. The Cheerful Ones

6. The Humble Ones

7. The Obedient Ones

9. The "Sincere" Ones

10. The Generous Ones

I need all of these qualitie so help me God.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Cutehector(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2015
menesheh:
Story, god is not smiling at all.
lol abi....
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by KLand(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Actually, a christian should possess all those qualities.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by pBuhari(f): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2015
Those that help others:

This is the heartbeat of God, He always derive pressure on those that helps the needy.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by cold(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Onyiibazz:

Bro watch them evade this qquestion now or start raining abuses and threats on you!
Or give me the usual 'a carnal mind can never understand matters of the spirit' line.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Seriallinks(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2015
delishpot:
10 kinds ke? Shouldnt all these qualities be found in each christian?
OP change topic to 10 qualities in a christian that puts a smile on Gods face.

Exactly!

These are qualities that should be found in every Christian. A Christian is supposed to be Christ-like... It's a pity Christians of today are full of pride, unforgiveness, covetousness and all kinds of wickedness!

One thing with God is that He doesn't change and His words abides forever. The requirements for being saved are still the ancient precepts in the Bible and nothing less!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2015
pokenose:

I pray that God will open your eyes soon. Amen!

god again??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philippines Sing In Igbo At The Lord's Chosen Church (Video) / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? / Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.