Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (22628 Views)

Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / 5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2015
VISTIN:

You know too well that satan and his agents have been defeated on the CROSS. It's a mistery that satanist will never believe, even though they know it.

In JESUS' NAME, every knee must bow.

jesus the bastard?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by goodgate: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:

Story, my GOD is happy and smiling. Who believes God is smiling @ him/ her?
ME!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by goodgate: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2015
ifeness:

jesus the bastard?
May GOD have Mercy on your Soul.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2015
nice write up Op
Good to know i put smile on Gods face smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Cutehector(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:
nice write up Op
Good to know i put smile on Gods face smiley
see dem....
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by scholes0(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2015
A smiling god ... lmao
getting all excited and giggly at the actions of men ...
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by QueenEdna(f): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Its is only by HIS GRACE that we can overcome Sin aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ live Aright... May GOD help Us.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by otiigba1(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2015
What does Gods face look like? Does he/she even have a face? I thought its only humans who has face undecided
How does one know when God is smiling?
Perhaps God should tell us what puts a smile on his/her face. Instead of we humans assuming we know what puts a smile on his face.

So called christians with their confusions
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by tonimenia: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2015
This is so lovely!

This is soul-inspiring!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Doctorflaky(f): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2015
You don't put smile on God's face by what you do or what you didn't do. He's always happy with us in CHRIST JESUS. God's Love for us is unconditional. If His Love for us is according to our deed, nobody will qualify including you because our human body is not perfect yet.

Nothing, I REPEAT, NOTHING can stop God from loving or smilling at us (Romams 8:32, 35). The only thing that can disqualify you is not embracing the death of JESUS CHRIST FOR US. So what you should say is;

The kind of people that put smiles on God's face always, are the people that ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR. Simple

Thanks

emusmith:
Really, it's not like parents love one child more than the other but sometimes they enjoy the presence of the former to the latter. 1 Chron. 28:4: God LIKED David to make him king. He loves the world but He LIKES some folks. May we do what will qualify us to be among His liked ones.

From Scriptures, the Bible mentioned several persons who did make God smile, so to speak. Yes, God does smile and laugh too. cheesy

It's paramount you know that as human, you might not necessarily meet up all of these but at least, you should be on the move to becoming some.

Before some attribute these to just "works", I should say that, the faith that leaves God and Grace to do all the job is an Irresponsible faith- Paul said, I laboured more than they all. Christianity is not a call onto laziness but to work (As Adam did in the garden)

Quickly:

10 Kinds Of Christians That Puts A Smile On God's Face.

1. The Believing Ones

Believing is Faith in action. Mike Murdock noted, "nothing excites God more than when we believe Him and nothing hurts him more than when we doubt Him". Hebrews 11:6, Without faith, we can't please God. Believing God is the Number One to putting a smile on Jesus.

2. The Merciful/ Forgiving Ones

You remember that unmerciful servant in the Bible? His master had mercy on him and forgave his debt but he couldn't reciprocate that to his neighbour. God had mercy on us and went out of His way by sending His Son- Jesus. He smiles when we get out of our cocoons to helping others.

3. The Grateful Ones

Being grateful is being thankful. When we are truly grateful, we give thanks to God. When only that blind man discovered he was healed and returned to give thanks to Jesus, he was made whole!

4. The Loving Ones

God is love. Whenever we show love to people, we resemble God in character. The truth is, I don't measure a Christian by how much he/she prays but how they love- their families, neighbours, friends etc.

5. The Cheerful Ones

Yipee! If you're truly saved, you'll be cheerful. These folks never go about with a "long face", they trust God to meet their needs and solve their problems. This is why they are always cheerful.

6. The Humble Ones

That is why God raises them (James 4:6-7). He loves them. They are not proud nor arrogant. They don't go about blowing their trumpet either. Remember Moses.

7. The Obedient Ones

They do not argue God's Word. Like Abraham, they are prompt to actually obeying God. Commands like Tithing don't bother them. They are well aware of the hazard of delayed obedience.

8. The "Soul Winning" Ones

Going about preaching the gospel is supposed to be the duty of every believer. Some now believe "displaying their body parts" can be used to "entice" and at the long run win the lost. Odikwa Risky! It's well o! Errm...that's not Soul winning sha o...That's "husband winning". Soul winning is God's business- when we do His business, He is happy.

9. The "Sincere" Ones

By "Sincere" I mean Open and Honest. Being sincere was why the Bible said, He that covers is sin shall not prosper. God is not Over Expecting from us. He knows us. Stop forming "Jackie Chan" for God. Tell Him your weaknesses because He already knows them however. This reason is why some do not confess their wrong doings. They feel asking for mercy is a sign of Babyhood. While that is kinda true, you need to know you're still a baby at least before God. When you lose your temper or lust after a girl or a guy, ask for mercy. Don't sweep it under the carpet. One can go to hell for such nonchalance and negligence. God loves those who see Him as Father/ Friend enough to be sincere to Him. He loves that.

10. The Generous Ones

This being no. 10 doesn't reduce its relevance. As a matter of truth, God loves the Cheerful giver. Every giver has a place in God's heart (Christian or not). Giving to the "needy" world makes you a man God needs. Remember Acts 10. Ananias was an unbeliever but was a giver. He gave alms frequently. God loved him so dearly and had to go draw him in to His body. That's why I know, Bill Gates and other billionaire philanthropists will soon get saved in no time. Well, you can start with your tithe and offerings.

From there, you will grow to bigger things like Seed sowing, giving to the poor, parents, prisons etc. Givers never lack because God (the owner of the blessings) makes sure they don't. Your "spirituality" isn't a substitute here! If you like, tie your ear, wear long skirt, speak in German tongues, fast for 100 days...if you're not a giver (of cash and other substances), you won't attract this kind of blessing from God.

So so so...we're not perfect, we are all getting there. May we arrive and keep improving IJN. Happy Sunday. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by ukeleh: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Op, please stop blasphemy. You put smile on people 's faces not God.God is too big for man to put smile on His face.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Suspect33:
The christian life is very exhausting, just when u think everything is perfect,u will just fall into anoda sin, and to get past the guilt and return no be beans
Everything happenin now is already written bt if.....God already knows how everything ends. Just ask for forgiveness each time even if u dont mean it alittle. It all matters to our Lord.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by judedwriter(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:
Really, it's not like parents love one child more than the other but sometimes they enjoy the presence of the former to the latter. 1 Chron. 28:4: God LIKED David to make him king. He loves the world but He LIKES some folks. May we do what will qualify us to be among His liked ones.

From Scriptures, the Bible mentioned several persons who did make God smile, so to speak. Yes, God does smile and laugh too. cheesy

It's paramount you know that as human, you might not necessarily meet up all of these but at least, you should be on the move to becoming some.

Before some attribute these to just "works", I should say that, the faith that leaves God and Grace to do all the job is an Irresponsible faith- Paul said, I laboured more than they all. Christianity is not a call onto laziness but to work (As Adam did in the garden)

Quickly:

10 Kinds Of Christians That Puts A Smile On God's Face.

1. The Believing Ones

Believing is Faith in action. Mike Murdock noted, "nothing excites God more than when we believe Him and nothing hurts him more than when we doubt Him". Hebrews 11:6, Without faith, we can't please God. Believing God is the Number One to putting a smile on Jesus.

2. The Merciful/ Forgiving Ones

You remember that unmerciful servant in the Bible? His master had mercy on him and forgave his debt but he couldn't reciprocate that to his neighbour. God had mercy on us and went out of His way by sending His Son- Jesus. He smiles when we get out of our cocoons to helping others.

3. The Grateful Ones

Being grateful is being thankful. When we are truly grateful, we give thanks to God. When only that blind man discovered he was healed and returned to give thanks to Jesus, he was made whole!

4. The Loving Ones

God is love. Whenever we show love to people, we resemble God in character. The truth is, I don't measure a Christian by how much he/she prays but how they love- their families, neighbours, friends etc.

5. The Cheerful Ones

Yipee! If you're truly saved, you'll be cheerful. These folks never go about with a "long face", they trust God to meet their needs and solve their problems. This is why they are always cheerful.

6. The Humble Ones

That is why God raises them (James 4:6-7). He loves them. They are not proud nor arrogant. They don't go about blowing their trumpet either. Remember Moses.

7. The Obedient Ones

They do not argue God's Word. Like Abraham, they are prompt to actually obeying God. Commands like Tithing don't bother them. They are well aware of the hazard of delayed obedience.

8. The "Soul Winning" Ones

Going about preaching the gospel is supposed to be the duty of every believer. Some now believe "displaying their body parts" can be used to "entice" and at the long run win the lost. Odikwa Risky! It's well o! Errm...that's not Soul winning sha o...That's "husband winning". Soul winning is God's business- when we do His business, He is happy.

9. The "Sincere" Ones

By "Sincere" I mean Open and Honest. Being sincere was why the Bible said, He that covers is sin shall not prosper. God is not Over Expecting from us. He knows us. Stop forming "Jackie Chan" for God. Tell Him your weaknesses because He already knows them however. This reason is why some do not confess their wrong doings. They feel asking for mercy is a sign of Babyhood. While that is kinda true, you need to know you're still a baby at least before God. When you lose your temper or lust after a girl or a guy, ask for mercy. Don't sweep it under the carpet. One can go to hell for such nonchalance and negligence. God loves those who see Him as Father/ Friend enough to be sincere to Him. He loves that.

10. The Generous Ones

This being no. 10 doesn't reduce its relevance. As a matter of truth, God loves the Cheerful giver. Every giver has a place in God's heart (Christian or not). Giving to the "needy" world makes you a man God needs. Remember Acts 10. Ananias was an unbeliever but was a giver. He gave alms frequently. God loved him so dearly and had to go draw him in to His body. That's why I know, Bill Gates and other billionaire philanthropists will soon get saved in no time. Well, you can start with your tithe and offerings.

From there, you will grow to bigger things like Seed sowing, giving to the poor, parents, prisons etc. Givers never lack because God (the owner of the blessings) makes sure they don't. Your "spirituality" isn't a substitute here! If you like, tie your ear, wear long skirt, speak in German tongues, fast for 100 days...if you're not a giver (of cash and other substances), you won't attract this kind of blessing from God.

So so so...we're not perfect, we are all getting there. May we arrive and keep improving IJN. Happy Sunday. smiley
nice write up; but you forget one thing_God loves worship and worshippers! God smiles broadly at worshippers grin and ALWAYS hears and answers their prayers quickly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Suspect33:
same here bro, bt i dnt knw why i feel there is no more hope

My bro, it's true. Remember 1 Cor. 10:13: God is able to provide a way of escape from every temptation.

Never stop believing you can be free from sin even while commuting the sin. It works!

God is helping us too.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
goodgate:
ME!!!

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
stop trying. Allow God to help u. If u fall don't be discouraged dust yourself and keep on. But u must be sincere o
if not. a righteous man falls 7times but will always stand. The Bible said"if any man draws back my soul will take no pleasure in him". Finally u need the assistance of the Holy Ghost
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Suspect33(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:

My bro, it's true. Remember 1 Cor. 10:13: God is able to provide a way of escape from every temptation.

Never stop believing you can be free from sin even while commuting the sin. It works!

God is helping us too.
thanks for the words of hope bro smiley
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Luckymay(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
boman2014:
c
c for coconut
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by ufelove(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
delishpot:
10 kinds ke? Shouldnt all these qualities be found in each christian?
OP change topic to 10 qualities in a christian that puts a smile on Gods face.

I wonder oo... Its this 21st century that everything has kinds..
*bornagain christain
*holyghost filled christain..
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by ufelove(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
delishpot:
10 kinds ke? Shouldnt all these qualities be found in each christian?
OP change topic to 10 qualities in a christian that puts a smile on Gods face.

I wonder oo... Its this 21st century that everything has kinds..
*bornagain christain
*holyghost filled christain..

Soon we'll have christainic christain

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Olasco93: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thank you Lord for the perfect qualities You deposited in me during creation and still counting...

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by franksonautos(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
We are perfect in Christ Jesus. Why measure your perfection base on your sins or mistakes. Measure base on what Christ did for you on the cross that's your perfection. And if u see that and believe and confess it and meditate on it, u will walk out of sins and anythin that hurts or binds. For sin shall not have dominion over u. Only the ignorant ones live in sin. Happy Sunday brethren.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by flokii: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
@OP you don see God before? talkless of knowing what makes Him happy... I wonder d kind moderators wey dey nairaland sef ... jst so annoying
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Horlufemi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
ifeness:
The Christian god is a fool.

A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART. THERE IS NO GOD.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Suspect33:
thanks for the words of hope bro smiley

Thanks. I perfectly understand your plight. Surely there is an End. smiley Cheer up!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith. HI.

You're pretty kewl y'know.

That's all......carry on with yer fine day sir. Just wanted you to notice me and to notice I noticed you sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Brown47:
god is not smiling. And we will continue to make him angry till he explode with anger. Thats if he's real.
Lord have mercy upon us all. Pls dear, there's God; the owner of your soul & mine too. Pls start off with the book of Genesis. It is well!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Xiadnat:
emusmith. HI.

You're pretty kewl y'know.

That's all......carry on with yer fine day sir. Just wanted you to notice me and to notice I noticed you sad

Thanks... undecided

I saw your most recent thread tho, cool cool
Re: 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks... undecided

I saw your most recent thread tho, cool cool

Which thread be that again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' / Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.