Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Hidden Treasure In Hair Maintenance Centers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Hidden Treasure In Hair Maintenance Centers (1217 Views)

Why Companies Hold Assessment Centers / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month / 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Treasure In Hair Maintenance Centers by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Hair maintenance is a very necessary as far as beauty and good looking is concerned. Without maintaining your hair you stand a chance of not been accorded with respect and recognitions and you might be mistaken for a mad person. Without a proper hair style you a stand a chance of low self-esteem and that is why male and female counterpart do all they can to ensure that their hair style is in admirable conditions.

We have the male and female hair maintenance centers and these centers generate good returns to their owners depending on their packaging, skills and their mode of operations. Today we shall be looking at male cutting centers normally called barbing salon.

Barbing salon is one of the lucrative business which majority of job seekers have failed to recognize thus limiting their job search to only multinational companies and government own establishment , if youth can change their orientation and venture into this business and package their centers very well they stand a chance of generating a huge income on daily bases.

COST OF CUTTING OR MAINTAINING HAIR NATIONWIDE

Statistics shows that average Nigerians spend at least 400 to cut their hair and beard every month to look presentable. I took to the street to enquire how much some barbers collect per head some of the barbers said

Emeka: I collect 1000 per heard and 300 to shave beard and other special services like curling and the rest.

Chucks: I collect 900 to 700 depending on the services.

Henry: I collect between 500 and 200 to cut and shave beard.

Uche: I collect 200 to cut and 100 to shave.

These are my findings and if you do the mathematics for at least 15 to 20 persons per day you will be convince that the job is lucrative.

HOW TO START HAIR MAINTENANCE CENTER

Like I always advice people in seminars and conferences that it takes understanding to stand and that there are no self-made captain in aviation that every captain is trained by another. In the same vain every barbers aspiring to dominate in the industry must be trained by another barber. To make waves you must be trained by professionals.

The first step to get such training is to sign a contract with a professional in the system that will school you and empower you with the necessary skills that is required to stand out in the industry. As you are learning you start practicing with the hair of little children and cutting bald styles before you know it you attain a professional level that guaranties you to cut any kind of styles.

HOME SERVICES

Home service is very necessary for the upcoming barbers this will help them to generate money that will enable them to equip their barbing centers when they are freed from apprentiship. You can do home services at hospitals, homes, and other places they lack access to barbing centers. With this you will be making your cool money. You can also save your feeding allowance to acquire clipper and other materials for maintaining hair.

Best of lucks to those aspiring for this industry.

Written by Ejikeme Augustine Eloka

Sponsored by Eloson Services.

You can send us your articles on info@elosonservices.com

Advertise your business products and services on our website all you need to do is click http://www.elosonservices.com.

Your success our concern.http://elosonservices.com/the-hidden-treasure-in-hair-maintenance-centers/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Knight's Wisdom / Urgent Vacancies At An Energy Services Company / Pam Slippers N Sander. 07089957722

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.