Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank (1034 Views)

Photo Leak: If This Is The Next Itel Smartphone, Then It’s Unarguably The Most.. / Interesting Reasons To Still Buy A Tablet / What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by lanrefront1(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2015
The batter capacity of Tablets, especially that of 10.1" are usually very larger than that of phones. Sometimes up to five times larger because they use a lot more power because of their bigger screens. Cubetalk 9x for instance have a battery of 10,000mah. Samsung more tablets have 8000mah. So many power banks uses for phones will not charge them up to half capacity, talkless of full.

Here is a Powerbank that can charge your tablets several times over

This is a Powerbank with a Real Authentic value of 32,000 MAH; IT'S NOT 32,000 MAH for advert purpose. It's real; it's what it says it is. It is different from power bank a that quote fake values in other to sell. You can therefore see it in it's size. You can call it a Family Powerbank because it can be used by a whole family.

You can see it in the packaging. It's sealed tight; to be opened by the user.

Specifications :

Dimensions: width - 95mm * Length: 177 *Height: 23mm

Weight: 490 grammes

Input Voltage : 5V
Input Current:p 1000mah
USB output 1: 1 amps (1000mah)
USB Output 2: 2.1 amps (2100mah)

Powerful Led light to act as a lamp

Digital Screen that shows the extent of charge

Specifications :

Dimensions: width - 95mm * Length: 177 *Height: 23mm

Input Voltage : 5V
Input Current:p 1000mah
USB output 1: 1 amps (1000mah)
USB Output 2: 2.1 amps (2100mah)

Powerful Led light to act as a lamp

Digital Screen that shows the extent of charge

Price : N10, 000

Negotiable

By delivary or collection at our office

Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by airsaylongcon: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2015
No brand name?
Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by lanrefront1(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2015
This product is made in China and unbranded for reasons best known to the company. However I assure you, the Powerbank is of high quality, better than so many branded in the market, many which are fakes of the original brand.

A branded name on Powerbank is not guarantee of quality, since to put a name on a battery is no big deal; likewise lots dishonest manufacturers or business men fake or imitate Powerbanks to look like a known popular brand so as to sell bad quality products at a high price.
Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by airsaylongcon: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2015
I meant who manufactured the power bank. So I can check for reviews online before I can make a purchase. I currently use a very reliable Chinese made power bank targeted at the US market. I'm looking for bigger capacity that's all
Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by lanrefront1(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Never thought about checking or finding out; just been selling based on feedback of those who have used it. And I've not found it anywhere else apart from the large scale importer who imported them from China I got it from. He imported them since October last year and they are exhausted now and he's traveling soon for new sets of imports. I'm selling my last ones too. It's a very good product, especially price ratio to MAH capacity (authentic capacity )

BACK VIEW

Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by lanrefront1(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Back view

Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by lanrefront1(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Morning and happy week to everyone
Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by lanrefront1(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2015
Just three left.... Make your order now

.....u never know the bargain you'll get
Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by lanrefront1(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Available
Re: You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank by lanrefront1(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2015
lanrefront1:
Available

(1) (Reply)

New Samsung Galaxy Kzoom (smc115) In Port Harcourt / Best Iphone Secret Codes For 2016 / Umi Touch Is Designed To Be One With The Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.