Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover (5384 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by cyprianjr(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2006
Is it ok to fart in the presence of your loved one and do ladies ever fart? gosh i have never in my whole life hear any lady fart,not as if i care to but i just observed that i have never heared any of them do the thing lol grin grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by kiki(f): 12:53am On Oct 02, 2006
well i don't think it is rightt to fart where ppl are but if i'm with my Lover and i fart we gon end up laughin about it cos it is someone u are close with except if yall ain't that close then yu might not dp dat and Yes ladies fart we are just tryna be a "lady" and thats y we don't fart in public cos its just wrong

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Oracle(m): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2006
cyprianjr:

gosh i have never in my whole life hear any lady fart,not as if i care to but i just observed that i have never heared any of them do the thing lol grin grin grin

You've never heard but they are the professionals grin
anyway, we know farting is a natural thing, everyone one does both guys and girls.
But it won't be a good idea to fart in front of anybody

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Agartha: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2006
@cyprianjr

its not courteous to fart in the public and even in private. it is better u excuse yourself away from that arena and go to a private place to ease your self. thats what i feel sha
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Kajiang02(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2006
dey r experts,dey'l do it n pretend as if nutin is being by dem.Tough d decent ones wnt do it in public even if dey'r experts.
Bt i tink a fart wit ur luvd one dat doesnt stink wld cause an uproar of laughter,
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by lauryn(f): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2006
cyprianjr:

Is it ok to fart in the presence of your loved one and do ladies ever fart? [b]gosh i have never in my whole life hear any lady fart,[/b]not as if i care to but i just observed that i have never heared any of them do the thing lol grin grin grin

really? well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lost for words, bdw, OF COURSE LADIES FART. at least I do

ps> I fart to Kill grin grin

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by okwanuzo3(f): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2006
ladies don't fart grin

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Ugwumba(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2006
just make sure you have a getaway plan, if you have to fart in public. wink wink wink

1. release in small controlled 'packets'.
2. While releasing, make sure you are talking in loud tones, just in case.
3. do not be the first one to react.
4. make sure you are not the fattest person around (most likely to be seen as the culprit).

ps - if na 'beans' based fart, nothing dey work oh - if the smell no identify you, the flies wey dive ya trouser go expose you.  cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Mula(f): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hell NOoooo
I will not fart in front of a man, I would rather die
If there is a need for me to fart, I will run into restroom and do Vroom vroom sound
Especially it's not sexy when u're about to make love. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by lauryn(f): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2006
okwanuzo3:

ladies don't fart grin

says U grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Bolarge(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2006
LOL
Heard this joke someplace that ladies don't fart as much as we guys do 'cos they don't shut up long enough to build up sufficient pressure!! grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Bolarge(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
lauryn:

ps> I fart to Kill grin grin
@lauryn
That's some form of terrorism y'know?(suicide bombing) grin grin

Got a NO SMOKING sign on your door? grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by lauryn(f): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2006
Bolarge:

LOL
Heard this joke someplace that ladies don't fart as much as we guys do 'because they don't shut up long enough to build up sufficient pressure!! grin grin

laugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin,
not this lady grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by omot208(f): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2006
i never fart in public. i know some people who see farting as akin to breathing n it simply makes me mad when they do it and continue the conversation like it's normal. i was taught to go somewhere private to fart.

and of course ladies fart like everyone else, just not in anyone's presence.

ps: avoid farting in air-conditioned areas. the smell doesnt go away!

2 Likes

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by kokoletz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hahahahahaha omot u wan kill me, fart in d air condition room is like being in grave yard. Never fart in public its bad, but my phylosophy is this if ur lover never fart in ur presence then he/she is as good as d devil because he/she has alot secret nt open to u.
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by moondust(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2007
if my girl luvs me , she'd even store up my fart in a spray cannister and use it on herbody
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by uspry1(f): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2007
Yes ladies do fart but not in front of anyone's presence, doing in private.

Suggest your loved ones in opposite sex, be sure to avoid eating the food (such as beans, etc.) that cause fart before heading to bed for lovemaking!!!

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by kkutecolo(f): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2007
moondust:

if my girl luvs me , she'd even store up my fart in a spray cannister and use it on herbody
imagine dat, u are joking, arent u?
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Creamish(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2007
Its a no no for me ooo
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by gina34(f): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2007
Well no comment on this topic for a reason. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Bolarge(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2007
gina34:

Well no comment on this topic for a reason. lipsrsealed

Why now? Shame dey catch u? wink

The annoying thing is that it's only when fine chicks dey around that the heavy "Hiroshima-like" type dey catch me.
When d girl(s) don go finish (after much tribulation) or I run enter toilet the stupid thing go don disappear. angry grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by IBBFan(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
one of the things i enjoyed about my ex. we comfortably farted in the presence of each other like it was just normal breeze blowing. with your lover, there really should be nothing in it. if you both can look at each others nudity, then WTF is a mess? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Bolarge(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2007
IBB Fan:

we comfortably farted in the presence of each other like it was just normal breeze blowing.

One of the reasons there's still chaos in the Niger Delta. grin grin
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by CrazyMan(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2007
Farting shocked shocked

Shakes head! na wah o!
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by lizzy(f): 1:46pm On May 01, 2007
omg. bolarge, u crack me up wiv ur comment man!lmao,
but really, its shameful 4 a gyal to fart in frnt of a guy man! dats disgusting, gush.lol

The annoying thing is that it's only when fine chicks dey around that the heavy "Hiroshima-like" type dey catch me.
When d girl(s) don go finish (after much tribulation) or I run enter toilet the stupid thing go don disappear. angry grin
[quote][/quote]
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by IBBFan(m): 1:38am On May 02, 2007
@Bolarge
better leave the ND Republic out of this before i order my men to kidnap carpenters in ibadan. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Bolarge(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2007
Abeg,no vex. grin
One love.
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Beline(f): 12:56pm On May 02, 2007
i fart comfotably before my fiance and if it smell i have to apologies but in the public HELL NO

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by loluuu(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2007
i know a girl who farted when we were 'doing the tin' (she's fat) , quite an experience cos at the heat of the moment i couldnt care what she did and neither did she. grin but then we both laughed over it later, cool
Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by chivaley(f): 1:19pm On May 02, 2007
i was once the only lady in the midst of about five guys and when one of them told a particularly funny joke, i laughed so hard i fart out loud and clear. very embarassing!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by JustGood(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2007
me I dey take the smell fragrance the whole atmosphere when my babe dey close to me smiley

1 Like

Re: Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover by Kashif(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2007
I do farting competition with my babe. When ever I fart, she would try to 'revenge' and vise versa. You know, in the initial stages, we were behaving ourselves. I go use style comot go offload and make sure say no traces dey follow. But now, the louder and longer, the more points you get grin

I cannot forget one morning she was in the bedroom and I was coming in and in the passage, I percieved something like rotten egg or dead rat or, heaven knows. I told her I suspected a dead animal or that milk spilled on the rug. Sincerely, I never thought she farted. I was busy searching for the cause; she even came out and was pretending to help out.

It was after a furtile search that she told me she was the culprit. I almost fainted; I had to lock her up in the toilet for some time.

So my people, girls fart in mean ways and, there is no harm in farting in his/her presence if you have gotten very familiar and natural with each other.

One love.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother Doesnt Like My Fiance. Should I Marry Her? / 31 Years Old Virgin Female Looking For Virgin Guy! / He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.