Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Avoiding Chasing Women Key To Long Life, World’s Oldest Twin Brothers Reveal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Avoiding Chasing Women Key To Long Life, World’s Oldest Twin Brothers Reveal (722 Views)

Kid Revealed The Secret Of Long Life / Epic Response In Regards To Long Distance Relationship / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoiding Chasing Women Key To Long Life, World’s Oldest Twin Brothers Reveal by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Eating in moderation, drinking a glass of good wine every day and avoiding chasing women are the secrets of a long life, Belgians Pieter and Paulus Langerock, the world’s oldest living twin brothers, say. Born on July 8 1913, the brothers have lived together for most of their lives and until this day barely leave each other’s side, sharing a room at their nursing home just outside the Belgian town of Ghent. After their long careers as court magistrates in the middle of the 20th century, the besuited 102-year- olds prefer speaking French and being addressed as “Pierre and Paul.” Both enjoy a glass of wine every day. “Get us a Bordeaux, but a good quality one,” Paulus tells his nurse at the Ter Venne retirement home into which they moved three years ago, only then giving up their own house. Neither of them married, disapproving of each other’s choice of potential life partner over the years. “Yes, Paulus is my best friend. We’re always together,” Pieter said. While they are the world’s oldest living twin brothers, they have another three years to go to break the record of U.S. brothers Glen and Dale Moyer, both of whom reached 105. Paulus says he does not care. “When we were 85 we went to the doctor and he told us: ‘Don’t think you’ll be living to 100.’ Well, I never really wanted to be this old.” (REUTERS)

Re: Avoiding Chasing Women Key To Long Life, World’s Oldest Twin Brothers Reveal by kossyablaze(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoiding Chasing Women Key To Long Life, World’s Oldest Twin Brothers Reveal by Zabilon007(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2015
.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Avoiding Chasing Women Key To Long Life, World’s Oldest Twin Brothers Reveal by boboLIL(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Una for find twin sisters marry naa

(1) (Reply)

Very Simple Question But Some Nigerians Will Still Fail It / Joke : Who Would You Rather Be / See What A Student Seeking For Admission Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.