Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State (53351 Views)

VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi / Dog Eats Up 4 -month-old Baby In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by SaviorJenvini(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
You live your baby with a Naija Dog?

You tink dis is America? Even if u tink d dog is harmless, for God's sake A 4monts old angel! Women should be careful o in d name of 21st century

Weda ur mama kip u wit goats wen u small

RIP our beloved Angel! Say 'hi to JESUS 4me.

Stephansmily:

http://leadership.ng/news/455719/dog-eats-up-4-month-old-baby-in-delta-state
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sashaa(f): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
it's not about blame. It's about how the lil ones life could have been saved. I just think she could have made an effort. Even if it was to distract d damn dog for just a second. Besides you are only assuming the dog was With the baby at the back seat. I doubt if a mother will put a sick dog at the back seat with her baby/color]
Zi:

Assuming both the dog and the baby were at the back seat, how much time do you think this "making for the baby" was?

Someone has to take the blame. Unfortunately you have chosen the maid.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sashaa(f): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
senseless..still
sukkot:
to you it doesnt. because you have been programmed to think like a slave. you think your boss will give you pay raise because you saved her kid but you are now a paraplegic in the hospital because the dog ate your sciatic nerve and damaged your whole body ? she will tell you ' ermm we thank you for saving our kid but you are useless to us now because you cant walk so you are fired. but thank you for saving my baby. ok see you. good luck '
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by cooluc(f): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oh horrible
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by franklingud(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
That witch has succeeded in killing the innocent baby.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by 3kay945(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
It is a sad story. But It seems the dog has been eyeing the baby on day one, just waited for the right time to actualized its plan.

I can't blame the nanny cos I don't know his/her age and distance between her and the dog perpendicular to the baby.

I angrily blame the woman.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Missmossy(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Holy heavens!!!!

This is horrific and saddening. Aww such a loss.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Missmossy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Holy heavens!!!!

This is horrific and saddening. Aww such a loss.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by 3kay945(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
sashaa:
it's not about blame. It's about how the lil ones life could have been saved. I just think she could have made an effort. Even if it was to distract d damn dog for just a second. Besides you are only assuming the dog was With the baby at the back seat. I doubt if a mother will put a sick dog at the back seat with her baby/color]

Are you blaming the maid
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by nike4love: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
thats what happens when u have an id!ot as a house maid she should be interrogated her story is not convinsing at all.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by emmatok(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nobody should even attempt to blame the poor Nanny here, considering the way people treat nannies in Nigeria. I am sure madam never trained her nanny on how to handle her dog.

Most white always train their domestic staffs on how to handle their pets, big not Nigerians.

That woman should have listened to her husband about the dog's behavior.

What a tragedy
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by 3kay945(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
nike4love:
thats what happens when u have an id!ot as a house maid she should be interrogated her story is not convinsing at all.

Nanny was already interrogated . how could she be convincing
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Sweet gurgle. Cat got Ur tongue?
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by emmatok(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
nike4love:

The Nanny has done nothing wrong.
I have seen Policeman running away from aggressive dog.

If you want your nanny to confront your pet, then train her.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Jj222(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
dat dog is not ordinary dog but a wolve. in a dog form
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by TheAlchemist: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
Life has no value. so lets not attach any value to the life of the 4 month old. thats all pretentious nonsense. each man for himself. protect and look after yourself and most of all, seek the protection of God on your own life. the 4 month old you tried to save could in 20 years time be the person who lynches your own child to death. with black people you have to stay away from helping them because they can turn that help into negativity. while dragging the 4 month old from the dog if you rip the babies arms away from his body, you can be lynched to death on the spot. your help turns to your death. happens all the time. its a jungle.

You are spot on ... I remember one scary incidence when I offered a lift to a pregnant lady who was walking with her daughter around 11a.m.... the funny thing is she knows that we live on the same street. . To cut a long story sjort, I missed the 1st turning that I should have taking to drop her off.. I promised to take the next turning and drop her & her daughter b4 I could say Jackie Robson she started screaming in the car... when I saw she was getting paranoid... I qickly opened the door & she exited.. b4 my altruistic deed gets me lynched by some frustrated mob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
SPG4U:
She ought to have invited the vet doctor home,

And d guards @ d supermarket no get gun?

***@ my signature***
how can guards at supermarket possess guns. Have u not been to banks. Do d guards hold guns? It is only police, civil defense and other military personnel that are allowed to carry guns.

That woman was very careless. If from d story her husband had warned her concerning d dog, i wonder y she had to leave a child and a dog in d car. I don't know how some women reason. U need to be very calculating. She suppose to know if d Nanny has control over d dog. I don't think so from this incidence.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Fourwinds: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
SPG4U:
She ought to have invited the vet doctor home,

And d guards @ d supermarket no get gun?

***@ my signature***
how can guards at supermarket possess guns. Have u not been to banks. Do d guards hold guns? It is only police, civil defense and other military personnel that are allowed to carry guns.

That woman was very careless. If from d story her husband had warned her concerning d dog, i wonder y she had to leave a child and a dog in d car. I don't know how some women reason. U need to be very calculating. She suppose to know if d Nanny has control over d dog. I don't think so from this incidence.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Fourwinds: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jj222:
dat dog is not ordinary dog but a wolve. in a dog form
d dog is not wolf. Dogs can get sick at times. If a dog has rabbis, it can bite even d owner
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
emmatok:

The Nanny has done nothing wrong.
I have seen Policeman running away from aggressive dog.

If you want your nanny to confront your pet, then train her.
thank for this explanations. Some people don't even understand dat d Nanny wasnt trained to handle d dog

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Fourwinds: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
emmatok:
Nobody should even attempt to blame the poor Nanny here, considering the way people treat nannies in Nigeria. I am sure madam never trained her nanny on how to handle her dog.

Most white always train their domestic staffs on how to handle their pets, big not Nigerians.

That woman should have listened to her husband about the dog's behavior.

What a tragedy
its only u dat have a very good insight to what must have transpired
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
TheAlchemist:

You are spot on ... I remember one scary incidence when I offered a lift to a pregnant lady who was walking with her daughter around 11a.m.... the funny thing is she knows that we live on the same street. . To cut a long story sjort, I missed the 1st turning that I should have taking to drop her off.. I promised to take the next turning and drop her & her daughter b4 I could say Jackie Robson she started screaming in the car... when I saw she was getting paranoid... I qickly opened the door & she exited.. b4 my altruistic deed gets me lynched by some frustrated mob.
right ? lmao. too many willing mobs waiting to lynch grin grin
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by charlsecy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Yet some people think there is nothing wrong in keeping dogs
Dogs could be man's friend.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by emmatok(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fourwinds:
thank for this explanations. Some people don't even understand dat d Nanny wasnt trained to handle d dog
I am sure her husband too don't know how to handle that dog.

The day I saw a dog fighting his handler from a private security firm, I stopped going close to dogs, especially the foreign trained breeds.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by kalybaly: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
danielmichael:
LOLs....mkpo ufok(house mata)

That's why I hate dogs

Omor shili

This is nigeria not america americans carry their cool dogs around

there is big differences btw american dogs and nigerian dogs

Nigerian dogs: mabasi(I swr) they eat poo(uduang)

American dogs: they dnt eat crabs

Nigerian dogs: they contain deadly body disease

American dogs: they are treated

Nigerian dogs: they are all witches and wizards in the night..imagine one of dem pursuing me in the nyte while coming back frm tarry night.God punish dem

American dogs: they are so observant,timing and reserve in the night

Nigerian dogs: they eat pikins

American dogs: they play with pikins..

Nonsense country wid poos insde

american dogs eats infants.. a lot in the news
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Judeblade24(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
How can a dog eat up a 4month old baby in d presence of her nanny......admin abeg u guys shld do a proper investigation on ds post cos its a big lie.......nxt story plz?
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Ayatullah(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Always TRIPLE-CHECK 'Leadership' reports. They have lied on many ocassion.

The husband did not want his name printed, but the wife is Maureen Akowe. Who is Akowe?
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Realsman405(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Due to the dog's behaviour, it seems like the dog is rabid. That is it is infected with rabbies. Because of this disease, some people are dieing and people do think the dog is possessed by evil spirit.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Gurgle(f): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sweet gurgle. Cat got Ur tongue?

No lol...but I don't think I will see eye to eye with this guy
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Gurgle(f): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
then the dog will turn on her and kill her. wtf ? so she should be killed instead ? this is bad advice. they are in an enclosed car. listen, in any civilized country in the world the girl will be given a medal of bravery for taking the appropriate actons which is run out of the car and call for help. but amongst you black people you think she should aggravate the dog some more and then when she is killed you will be the same one typing she is st-upid-she should have run and called help. black man can never be pleased. thats another thing i am starting to notice. it is hard to please a black person . you will not be happy until i have killed myself for you

Ok. as I said before there are elements of truth in what you say but overall its too pessimistic to be realistic. Anyway, lets agree to disagree for now
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by jayuuk: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
People are still keeping dogs in their homes, even after reading what the lady passed through, to me there is nothing like pet,its an animal with no defined sense of reasoning, infact the dog have been targeting the baby but the lady was not observant.what a terrible event RIP baby chinonso
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

No lol...but I don't think I will see eye to eye with this guy

Where is the source of your headache on Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.