Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? (19556 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by JudgementHammer: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2015
hertz9te:
if you are not in church right now.......what's your best excuse?
My excuse is that d op himself is posting this at a time he should be in church.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by jorel1(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2015
youngwarlocks:
watever reason u have not to be in church this morning doesn't count anymore, just try to b there nxt time. Or beta still u can visit any place where there is evening fellowship or service today.

Remember, do not forget d gathering of the brethren.

I'M OUTIE
gathering of brethren could be gisting with ur pal, being with girls, having beer with friends in a bar, or could be your own interpretation..

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2015
NYSC decided to count the heads of corpers in Nigeria on a Sunday, that's why I missed church.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by ccharlex: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2015
jaybee104:
simple question, well lemme ans it;
I didnt go to church cos in my church, they have like 5 offering sessions for different budgets, one of them is lets say cathedraticum they will say church will send it to Rome lol. OK, let's say they have a 1million naira Target, and we Jejely donate 1.2mill, d 200k wey suppose enter church acnt go grow leg.. and next Sunday, they will say acnt is dry, like to zero!! and these multi-offering is every week
I almost forgot, our church dey build church

#teamChatolica

Na Warri Diocese u dey abi cheesy Lol @ our church dey build church
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by fajani(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2015
@church
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2015
JudgementHammer:

My excuse is that d op himself is posting this at a time he should be in church.
No catholic church finish early ..
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by hertz9te(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Uve made it grin
sweet Jesus I have........I know the Lord didn't want me to go church today for a reason,,I knew it,I knew it...amen
it's gon be a great week..hallelujah!
naijathings:

Bro. I made up my mind to enter church anyhow I am.
I can enter the church wearing Gucci or Just white T-Shirt and shorts and slippers.
I enter there with ONLY GOD on my mind and I enter wearing whatever my hand reaches
because I am not going there to impress anyone or meet chics or look for business deals.
some people go to church and cant even put their kneels down or use their head to touch
the ground for a GOD they say they worship and adore, just because they are wearing
a new lace or expensive jeans or because THAT BABE is looking.
well, na everybody sabi how dem dey follow their spiritual life and relation with dem maker.
LadyBoss1:

Uve made it grin
sweet Jesus I have........I know the Lord didn't want me to go church today for a reason,,I knew it,I knew it...amen
it's gon be a great week..hallelujah!
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by DANDONdGreat(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2015
I went to church.
And I will always go to church.

As matter of fact there is no better place to be on sunday morning if not the present of our Lord God

Int the present of God there is FULLNESS OF JOY

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by jaybee104(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2015
ccharlex:

Na Warri Diocese u dey abi cheesy Lol @ our church dey build church
lolz no b warri o
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by fornaija(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2015
I went but the pastor was accusing us not to be using our phone to read bible verses that he prefer the book not phones and that phone is evil!
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by mustaphagreens(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2015
ladman:
It rained lions and tigers.
Which one be lions and tigers again na..nairaland o cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by youngwarlocks: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2015
jorel1:
gathering of brethren could be gisting with ur pal, being with girls, having beer with friends in a bar, or could be your own interpretation..

brethren is majorly a biblical term and the christian folks will understand wat i am trying to convey o...and also from my previous statement its clear
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by drnairalov: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2015
I am having terrible migraine headache pray for me pls
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by yorke1: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2015
I didn't go to church because my Pastor is out of town and he takes the keys to the church entrance along.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by 1Dray(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:
I want to go for the later service

Thanks for your thread because sometimes im too lazy to go. I don't like church men

Really? You like occultic men rather.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by fajani(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Vvvvvvvvvvv
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by splendidthings(f): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Nysc headcount my num is 3
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Damalex4luv(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2015
islandmoon:
because religion is a scam, if Christianity is the only religion that is right, what happens to the Hindus, Islamist, traditionalist, Jews, Indians, Asians ??
that means people in over 4 continents are going to hell, Hell will be more fun.. then

and pastor oyedepo will go to heaven? huh?
Why mention Oyedepo is he the only pastor on earth. May God forgive you
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Okaakoko(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2015
walahi, it was rain o. it made me enjoyed my sleep. it eventually stopped at something after 11, and the church will end at around 11:30
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Because we go to church on friday here.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Who church don help?
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2015
I was feeling drowsy.
Cc gaborone
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by peeta4u(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Is it compulsary, y can't pple just mind dere business and keep ur religions to urself....

1 Like

Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by RexTramadol1: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Lemme read comments
We didn't go to church

We've been filled with the annointing of...............

Odeku and Burukutu! grin grin my FirstLady
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nicepoker(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2015
exlink10:
my wife oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

she said am not goin ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ur wife? Ur moniker introduces u as a lady. Abi na lesb!an u be?
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
totorimi:
I did not go because my body is my temple so my church is inside me.
that's a dangerous interpretation!
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Lanceslot(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Learn French then. tongue
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by keffekul(f): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2015
i went ooo
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by JudgementHammer: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No catholic church finish early ..
Lol. Ok
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by Okaakoko(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
youngwarlocks:
watever reason u have not to be in church this morning doesn't count anymore, just try to b there nxt time. Or beta still u can visit any place where there is evening fellowship or service today.

Remember, do not forget d gathering of the brethren. HEBREWS 10:25

I'M OUTIE
se nairaland no be gathering of brethren ni?
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by ochedan(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
menesheh:
What's the need of going to church to contribute my money to lazy people who suppose find something doing rather than rely on interpreting one book that is very easy to read and understand.

Also, tell me your reasons for not adhering to our local rituals.
The best Church is ur active conscience.
Re: Why Didnt You Go To Church Today? by wayceguy(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
I was expectin an august visitor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Out Of 100k How Much Is My Tithe?? / The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.