Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network (3121 Views)

Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2015
New Nigerian social network Askgidi is becoming a social hub for publishers and bloggers in Nigeria. Askgidi (www.askgidi.com) is a social utility that enables Nigerians to share their posts, events and activities with their friends, followers and other new people who share similar interest. Currently all members on Askgidi are able to publish news, events and activities happening in different places in Nigeria. Askgidi has a lot of features like Askgidi wall, activity stream, newsfeed, public and private messaging, group creation and much more.

Askgidi also has a high standard privacy and security setting for it's members and the social site is currently being regarded as the best in Nigeria in terms of user experience and connectivity. Askgidi is the place that enables you to maximize your creative abilities. It is a place that enables you to write and publish articles, find what you need and helps you to present and organize your ideas and expertise to the world.

Nigerians are using Askgidi to keep up with their friends, family, activities, news and trends. Askgidi can be used to establish interest based networks or professional networks and also to enable people to communicate their ideas, opinions and beliefs to the general public.

Dont miss the opportunity to be part of the Askgidi network. Registrations are limited to Nigerians only. Create your account at http://askgidi.com/sign-up/

1 Share

Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by kossyablaze(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by HDee(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2015
nice grin
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Be expecting unilag students very soon as Askgidi marketing efforts are going to focus on tertiary institutions starting with UNILAG
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Mustay(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice competitor's ad. Interesting that your advert has Seun as the sample member. Lol

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Stconvict(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice site man. Did u develop it urself?
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cool
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by gen2briz(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Is gidi replacing google?
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by hatux: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Making sense....cheesy
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by shellliver: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by SPG4U(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2015
I just hope Seun and his boys won't remove this thread

And have u seen my signature***
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by lonelydora: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Hian...... Nairaland threat alert!!
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by DONADAMS(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2015
hmmmm...nyc1
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by IamChuks(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Am tired of living in this Zoo.. Are u tryna advertise ur website or u are being paid to promote it..? eyaaaah
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by debitech(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Noting can stop your dream only when you believe in it..Debitech Concept Education is here to inspire you..call us today for your admission in UK, USA, Ukraine, Germany and Canada. +2348171173116 or +380639519067
www.debitecheducation.com
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by deanoffaculty: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Bravo!!!
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by AlPeter: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2015
Nigeria's best social Network and you are advertising it on Nairaland?! Is nairaland now from Togo?
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by itskinglee(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Really shocked shocked

Itskinglee smiley
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Abayor7: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
(8
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by afrobaby(f): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why is the account suspended?

Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
The account will be opened very soon the problem was from the hosting company it seems there was a huge traffic overload.
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by nochildsplay(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
shellliver:
& na land you come buy .......
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
@IamChuks Im only introducing the site to Nairaland users to know their honest opinion about Askgidi that's all.
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
@gen2briz No Askgidi is not replacing google but based on future features that are to come like E commerce, Question and Answer section, forum and much more. Askgidi will be an information portal where by a user can ask a question and the site will index all wall posts, questions, and forums for an answer or you could just ask your friends or followers for an answer to your problem. But this features will come later on which is all based on the needs of our members.
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by shellliver: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
nochildsplay:
& na land you come buy .......

yes o, na 1 by 1sqcm i com buy for here
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by nochildsplay(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
shellliver:

yes o, na 1 by 1sqcm i com buy for here
& who did u pay to cos Original omo onile is here.
They don dupe you ?
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by onlysuccess: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
STUDY IN CYPRUS

Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by shellliver: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
& who did u pay to cos Original omo onile is here.
They don dupe you ?

no worry , i go bribe you

3 cans of origin
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by nochildsplay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
shellliver:

no worry , i go bribe you

3 cans of origin
Mogbe !!! I go nack you jazz o.
Well when you are ready to corperate your money na #100k.
grin
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by shellliver: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
Mogbe !!! I go nack you jazz o.
Well when you are ready to corperate your money na #100k.
grin
na your username be your real name, (nochildsplay) esp when it come to money

grin

no worry, you will be fine with these 6 digits i will type . . .

#000,000.00

gringringringrin
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by nochildsplay(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
shellliver:

na your username be your real name, (nochildsplay) esp when it come to money

grin

no worry, you will be fine with these 6 digits i will type . . .

#000,000.00

gringringringrin
this babe wan show me say you HARD !!! Dialing and Calling ......... Sulele, Asumo, Isiaka, Ibro, Fatai, Kamuru, Saka etc. grin

We will take over this land right away
Re: Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network by shellliver: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
this guy wan show me say you HARD !!! Dialing and Calling ......... Sulele, Asumo, Isiaka, Ibro, Fatai, Kamuru, Saka etc. grin

We will take over this land right away

oya na, lets go there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply Now For Ongoing Admission At ESM University Benin no jamb / FG Bows To Pressure, Approves New Payment System For Universities / Ui Direct Entry Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.