Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? (899 Views)

Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by danielmichael(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2015
3 weeks now I ve been feeling that maybe I'm playing with God or I'm putting a course either on my head or on my unborn kids head because for the reason of no money.every sunday ill be going to church without offering(money) for 3 weeks nw and during offering time,since our church has this way of enveloping the money we give out as offering be4 God.thanks to my church for that particular way of covering my impecunity and embarrasment during offering in church but that no withstanding,I just wana knw if it is right to act as if I've wrap the money inside the envelope as to escape shame and embarrasemnt of not standing up too to give the offering when there is not even a penny inside the envelope..it is disturbing me!
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by danielmichael(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by dada01(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2015
the crime there is you are deceiving ur self. cause no one is looking @ u in d church except the virtual person created by ur brain.

if you dont have dont bother giving, it called hypocrisy
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2015
People been tempting God since Adam and Eve's days.
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2015
why should an almighty God need money in the first place?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why didnt God provide a job for you in the first place? You can only give what you have. God has refused to bless you so there is nothing wrong if you refuse to pay offering or tithe.

And another thing, learn how to excuse yourself when it is offering time.
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
iamayodeji:
People been tempting God since Adam and Eve's days.

Tempting Hod for what? You think your God needs the money? You think your God CARES about the money? You'd better emancipate yourself from mental slavery and realize offering isn't for God but for your pastor
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrPresident:
why should an almighty God need money in the first place?

Did the bible says the money is for God?
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Did the bible says the money is for God?

whats it is for ?
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrPresident:

whats it is for ?

You should know because you were the one asking why God need money as if he told you he need it in the first place.
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You should know because you were the one asking why God need money as if he told you he need it in the first place.

the topic is about putting an empty envelop as church offering ...savvy? what's the envelop and money therein for ?

btw you asked if bible say it was for God, hence, my question remains, what is it for? or what did the bible say it's for?
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by Mariecakes(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
lolzzzz...i dont think it has any repercussion.cuz yu honestly dont hv money..See it has you doing it with faith, things will change or do you want to return it to the church soo dey will know you didnt pay offering
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrPresident:

the topic is about putting an empty envelop as church offering ...savvy? what's the envelop and money therein for ?

btw you asked if bible say it was for God, hence, my question remains, what is it for? or what did the bible say it's for?

What the envelope and money is meant for is different from what does God need money for. The OP did not say he gave money to God at any point in time.

Asking him/her what God needs the money for is like insulliating that you read or learnt somewhere that God needed or ask for money. This is why I asked you to tell us where in the bible you read that God said bring your money as offering to me.
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

What the envelope and money is meant for is different from what does God need money for. The OP did not say he gave money to God at any point in time.

Asking him/her what God needs the money for is like insulliating that you read or learnt somewhere that God needed or ask for money. This is why I asked you to tell us where in the bible you read that God said bring your money as offering to me.

well well well, i guess we have to direct the question to the bible minions
Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
MrPresident:

well well well, i guess we have to direct the question to the bible minions

Re: What Is The Repercussion Of Putting An Empty Envelope As An Offering? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Don't bother dropping the envelope, just leave it on the chair

(1) (Reply)

Pator Adeboye Predict Is Own Death / Lets Talk About Feb 14 Should Christians Celebrate Valentine?? / »shocking!"we Killed Michael Jackson"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.