Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Egbe Dam "Ekiti State " In Picture - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egbe Dam "Ekiti State " In Picture (3026 Views)

Car Falls Inside Asejire Dam Along Ikire-ibadan Expressway Today / Four People Drowned In Ekiti Egbe River (Graphic Photos) / My Trip To Egbe Dam In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egbe Dam "Ekiti State " In Picture by Intrepidone(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Although the dam is not as big as Ero dam however it supplies water to seven local government and this resources reaches as far as the Akoko area of Ondo state. Hmmm *what a stretch.
ACCORDING to questioning, the dam comprises of seven river bodies to make it that full and a bittered truth is that the guards in this place protested the lack of water in the last One year plus and that they have been unable to pump water into their reservoirs for that same period.*the butchers son that eats bones * what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Egbe Dam "Ekiti State " In Picture by HDee(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
cool
Re: Egbe Dam "Ekiti State " In Picture by Lilyomi(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op move forward a little before u fall into the water. U knw I cnt swim. grin. Joking
Nyc pics.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Direction And Cost Of Berger To Ketu / Lome,Togo by night (night view ) / Tier2 General UK Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.