Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists (15306 Views)

Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate / Nigerian Begins Visa On Arrival (voa) Issuance For Business Visas, Tourist Visas / Visa Issuance To Nigeria In South Africa Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by GodblessNig247(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
A right step in the right direction! Buhari the right man for the job any day. GodblessNig247
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by BwalaMarama: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
God will fight for His children, all hope is not lost.[b][/b]
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
tucky200:
yes na..any good thing from this government is either wash or propaganda ..we knw ur type
OK
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Davidifeanyi: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
the ealier the better
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ghandi12:
Now Nigerian embassies in some countries will be like American embassy in Lagos. One of the changes we crave for.

grin

Thanks for a good Sunday morning laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by GodblessNig247(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
OK

he knows ur type? grin wink
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
GodblessNig247:

he knows ur type? grin wink
ok
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by loomer: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Firefire:
Wonderful...

Wetin wonderful?

Wen borders dey porous like mad.

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Favparis(f): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nigeria Visa? Will that work?Is there Anytin in Nigeria that will not be counterfeited?

You produce a Nigeria Visa 2day, Our own brothers will fake it Immediately.

I have never seen a country like this. We are our own problems. not Foreigners!

Except drastic measures are taken.
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Tripleclick(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Na wash.

During elections Niger and Chad become extension of Northern Nigeria.
guy i think say na only me think d same, WASH WASH WASH FOR THE ILLITERATE ONES,,, THATS WHY IGBOS ARE D PROBLEM OF NIGERIA,, THY HV REFUSED TO BE WASHED! ,, THE MEDIA HOUSES THAT BRNG BUHARI TO POWER WIL CONTINUE TO DEFEND HIM,, THERE NEWS NO LONGER HAV NAME OF A PERSON,, IT IS NOW SOURCE AND SOURCE CLOSE TO EMBASSY, WHY NOT FROM THE MAIN EMBASSY OR D AMBASADOR OF NIGERIA DIA,, BUHARI WILL NOT PROBE THIS ONE,, AND WHAT HE DD IS TO SUSPEND AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER,, WETN CONCERN IMMIGRATION AND LEBENON VISA,, ALL NA WASH WASH,, YORUBAS D FIRST TO BE WASHED
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by GodblessNig247(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by omogin(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
After them don full country na now Una wan go tough, lol... Nigeria has no borders, anyone can stroll in, let's stop deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by adeni07: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
may God assist PMB in this course.
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by 9jatatafo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Even without visa these people can enter through our porous borders and with our corrupt immigration officers stationed at such points, just give them some crispy dollar notes you are in the country. So many Indians, Lebanese and other Asians don't have valid document, they walk free in out streets.

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Atlantian:
Lagos-Seme Border is still open and Customs Officials are still taking 50 naira to pass people. Idiroko bush tracks are free way. Niger-Nigeria Border, Cameroun-Cross River Border and Benue Borders are still open. What are we doing about those ?

GOOD QUESTION!

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
First of all, we need to fortify all our borders.
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
it is about time!
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Darayola(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wow....thank God I voted for PMB. Trying to imagine what would have become of Nigeria if that clueless man had won.

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by 989900: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Whatever, just fast track visas for business people and tourists -- we could use those monies.
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by klax(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is a welcome development I'm happy finally Nigeria is ready to be saved from all these bastards. Good job fed govt, good job GMB.

Enough is enough, we have had enough of all these nonsense because i dont know why in a hell what the bastard is coming to do in Nigeria in the first place Thank God he was on death sentence already now he will go and die alone *bloody moral fu cker*

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by virginchaser(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Atlantian:
Lagos-Seme Border is still open and Customs Officials are still taking 50 naira to pass people. Idiroko bush tracks are free way. Niger-Nigeria Border, Cameroun-Cross River Border and Benue Borders are still open. What are we doing about those ?

Why using this forum to do sale out, only because you have #100 ten MB on your phone.
STOP exposing nation to risk.
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Atlantian: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
virginchaser:

Why using this forum to do sale out, only because you have #100 ten MB on your phone.
STOP exposing nation to risk.
Nation ? What identity document do you have to prove that you are a Nigerian ? We are just ethnic nationalities surviving on Niger Delta, forced together by fear of unknown.

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by virginchaser(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
But you just still have to protect what you have. I met so many black that wish they are africans. Some are still traumatised whenever you talk about the slave trade. President Obama is a lucky man because he is traced to Kenya. Even the Jamos are not as lucky as Nigerians. Recent Osun festivals in Oshogbo, come and see several Caribbeans saying that they are Yoruba indigenes. And here you are fighting each other on net.
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by bigtt76(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Exactly my thoughts too. Visas is for those flying into the country and not by road grin

Atlantian:
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by jorel1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Get a visa to benin, chad, togo any west African county and you are in Nigeria..so why this noise

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by JayJustus(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Favparis:
Nigeria Visa? Will that work?Is there Anytin in Nigeria that will not be counterfeited?

You produce a Nigeria Visa 2day, Our own brothers will fake it Immediately.

I have never seeing a country like this. We are our own problems. not Foreigners!

Except drastic measures are taken.

God save the queen
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by anwo247: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
The Dullard is in charge
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Chromedome(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
londonking:

Is it just me who thinks you and the other 'first to comment' she-male (introvert) are one of the most annoying characters on Nairaland. I'm filled with disgust every time I see your 'it's lady f again' signature, the both of you are very childish.
Don't you have jobs or something better to do with your life rather than fighting over who is the first to comment on Nairaland?! Are you an adult with responsibilities?!
You need to look deep into yourself and stop this childish and disgusting attitude of yours'. It's ruining the frontpage of Nairaland.

My sentiments exactly!
Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by Mcowubaba: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
londonking:

Is it just me who thinks you and the other 'first to comment' she-male (introvert) are one of the most annoying characters on Nairaland. I'm filled with disgust every time I see your 'it's lady f again' signature, the both of you are very childish.

Don't you have jobs or something better to do with your life rather than fighting over who is the first to comment on Nairaland?! Are you an adult with responsibilities?!

You need to look deep into yourself and stop this childish and disgusting attitude of yours'. It's ruining the frontpage of Nairaland.
Lol..oga relax.....its just for fun....no take life too serious sir...
Afterall..na dia Moniker, their MB, their Time....not ur problem...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists by tollytexy(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2015
londonking:

Leave Lady Fvck Alone oo.. she won win prize for here from Seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smoke In Arik Air Plane Forces Pilot To Make Emergency Landing In Ghana / Air France Announces The Suspension Of Flights To Niger & Mali / Traffic Advisory: PDP Campaign Rally Holds At TBS In Lagos Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.