Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi (37980 Views)

Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by dre11(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
A 34-year-old widow and mother of four in Egwudunagu village, Amachi community in Abakaliki Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, Mrs. Ogodo Egede has allegedly been raped to death by one Alex Nwabu, a 40-year-old man in the area.

Nwabu, who allegedly committed the act in the deceased house in the night, was said to have been having constant affair with the widow with a threat to kill her if she dared disclose it to anyone.
The poor widow, who depended on artisan work to carter for her children, was seen with bruises all over her motionless body following the incident.
A family source told our reporter that when the suspect continued the act, the widow’s daughter, a 13-year-old girl was forced by Nwabu to leave the house for threatening to expose him.

‘’The girl ran to her grandparents in the night because Nwabu threatened to kill her. She came to greet her mother in the morning only to see that she was dead and was covered with a wrapper.
‘’The girl went and informed the grandfather that her mother is dead. She had reported Nwabu’s action to her grandfather,” the source added.

The youths of the area then mobilised a search party for the suspect on hearing his alleged action and later found him in his father’s compound.
On interrogation, he admitted committing the crime.
Nwabu said: “Mrs. Ogodo was owing me N1, 500 and when I visited her for the payment she refused. I actually asked her for sex and she also refused. I later used force on her and I did not know she will die because I didn’t want to kill her.

‘’But she struggled with me which annoyed me and I beat her up, I had sex with her for several hours.”

Speaking on the incident, the widow’s father, Chief Ogbonna Ogayi said his granddaughter ran to him in the night and reported that Nwabu came to their house and started harassing her mother with a cutlass.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-rapes-widow-to-death-in-ebonyi/
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by chocolateme(f): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
I am really vexed reading this, too angry to wonder what should be done to a man who can have uninterrupted s*x for hours till the victim lost her breath. Na for widows dem dey exercise their muscles.

Ok.. they should get a female mannequin from a boutique, cut open her private part and force that animal to keep ble*ping it till he looses his own breath..
Nonsense.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by midolian(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Another b-east-ly act angry

Alex Nwabu!...Again I say, "FEAR THEM" angry

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Stanleyafam(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rape again
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
fvcking/raping gone bad grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by BrightEye(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sounds like a fairy tale
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by asumo12: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Midehi:

Konji na bastard...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by ijustdey: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nwabu said: “Mrs. Ogodo was owing me N1, 500 and when I visited her for the payment she
refused. I actually asked her for sex and she also
refused. I later used force on her and I did not
know she will die because I didn’t want to kill
her.

does she looks like an ashawo that you believe having sex with her will make you forgive her if the 1500 naira

this guy reasons with his foot

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by vizkiz: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
konji is truly a son of a biitch grin

But this is not fair! Can't guys too start getting raped? Let there be gender equality please angry

Midehi:

bad girl! shocked
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
asumo12:

Konji na bastard...

grin
i tell you
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by ladyF(f): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hian!!! Na wa o shocked

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by asumo12: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Midehi:

i tell you

undecided

When did u tell me? embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
vizkiz:
konji is truly a son of a biitch grin

bad girl! shocked
grin grin
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by asumo12: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Hian!!! Na wa o shocked

Where's your name in capital letters?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
asumo12:

undecided

When did u tell me? embarassed
you just heard it

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Bonapart(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
If we are to table the crime of rape, kidnapping, boko haram, fulani herds men, cultism, abortion, prostitution, baby factory and corrupt politicians in Nigeria, then sodom and gomorah where saints

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by sukkot: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
well dayum. nacked to death. this nigga na real nackson

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by bmxshop: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
The victim of sexual violence never escapes the episode. They carry it with them and it causes massive damage both personally and socially far into the future. Many accounts from survivors indicate that women who have been intimately violated feel that living on after the violence is worse than death. It is a sort of living death.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by lekjons(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
castrate the BASTAARRRDDDD!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Duru009(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Take note..........

"for several hours"

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Aitee1: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
sad sad sad

Just cut off his "mfed" angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by killjoy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
in as much as I condemn the act of rape, I don't get hw a woman will be raped to death. they don't do any work during sex , sorry rape. all they do is enjoy it, sorry suffer it. well I will never knw what having a vadjaina feels like. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by boboLIL(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dis Beast deserved jungle justice sha
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Adesiji77: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
BrightEye:
Sounds like a fairy tale

I am telling you! shocked

Besides, I have never been able to understand how a man thinks he will enjoy forced copulation.... angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by ellabooz(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
midolian:
Alex Nwabu!

Again I say "FEAR THEM" lipsrsealed

Before nko

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Duru009:
Take note..........
"for several hours"
as in ermm..hammaring for hours...choi undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by emmyw(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
The rate at which we hear bad news especially RAPE in this country is alarming, how can some people be heartless like this? Oh, a poor widow, surviving hand to mouth, what God is gonna judge is too much.

Any bastered that try this silly thing to any of my relative or anyone around me, will regret coming to this life.

I mean why can't some people use their common sense? What's the gain of what he has done now? Just like s3x, what can a momentary satisfaction profit you? Just lose, I don't really know why some people this days are too foolish and arrogant.

RIP poor widow, as for the foolish rapist, the case is between you and God, because the case will soon end with story.(Very Annoyed)

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by agarawu23(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
huh
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by pretydiva(f): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
The man should b rape 2 death too
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Shadyswag(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na wa ooooooo which kind konji be dis sef?
Re: Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi by Nicepoker(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Iron d!ck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.