Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Advice A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Brother (1114 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? / My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Brother by banme(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
if u c any error, take it lyk dat cauz na phone i dey use

A friend of mine has been in a relationship with a girl that resides in his area for like 4 years..they were crazily in love bt den d girls parents moved out of the state and so cauz of distance my guy started losing interest in the babe bt she on the other hand was still going crazy for him.... 2 cut d long story short overtime my guy started flexing other girls and he's nw in a new relationship. instead of d guy to stop flirting with d other girl, he didn't, infact he swore to her that since she left he has nt been in any relationship.. Nw here is d problem, the girl he was with is returning cauz her parents ar relocating back to his state.... Most of u will say he shld jst tell her he is no longer interested in her bt dis girl is dangerous (she once attacked my guy with knife cauz she saw him with another girl walking down d street. my guy forgave her tho cauz as i said they were crazily in love)...she recently sent him a message bt to protect my guy cauz i no no if she dey nairaland i will edit it............'Hey sweets i told u am returning soon. kip ur promise don't break my heart or i will **** u.. u knw I've remained single all these years cauz of u.. u cheating on me will b my worst nightmare so please b faithful...

my guy wants to quit that relationship bt he doesn't knw hw.. so nw can sm1 help with a solution to help decipher this problem
Re: Advice A Brother by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
how can one be crazily in love and still threaten with knife...that's not love

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Tundecool(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bro, I know its not ur guy, Na u gan gan dey d situation.
Anyway, "Ur Guy" should just man up & face woteva comes his way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice A Brother by donholy28(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
That's one thing with girls...don't swear for them
Re: Advice A Brother by sarmiie(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
The guy just put the head of a snake in his nose. As my yoruba boiz say " o fi ori oka omu".

Dude's gotta take it real chill....rat poison, severed pen.ises and acid baths are real o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by banme(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tundecool:
Bro, I know its not ur guy, Na u gan gan dey d situation.

Anyway, "Ur Guy" should just man up & face woteva comes his way.

grin
no b me o
Re: Advice A Brother by yilly(f): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
He should jst move away frm d area if he is chanced, since she can b deadly as to even use a knife on him. I'll try to avoid confronting her if am d one.
Re: Advice A Brother by banme(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
That's one thing with girls...don't swear for them

abi.. so wats d solution
Re: Advice A Brother by Tundecool(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
banme:

grin no b me o
Everybody know sey Na Yhu!!
Re: Advice A Brother by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
NL and my friend grin angry
Re: Advice A Brother by ronald4lif(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lame threat. Is she the only one who can handle a knife? Nonsense. The guy paved for this bluster. After she confronted him with a knife he'd have front her the next day with a panga and put her on the defensive. When someone attack you with a weapon and you don't fight back they'd easily repeat it.

If he can't put up with her attitude or the relationship anymore he should call it quit. There's no dodging or shivering away from the consequence. When she attacks you retaliate. Small girls be threatening guys anyhow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by AfroKnight: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol. He should keep that text and show it to the police.
Re: Advice A Brother by QueenEdna(f): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
sarmiie:
The guy just put the head of a snake in his nose. As my yoruba boiz say " o fi ori oka omu".

Dude's gotta take it real chill....rat poison, severed pen.ises and acid baths are real o!!!!
hahahaha, U̶̲̥̅̊ jst cracked me up... Seriously he gotta b careful to avoid 'stories dt touch'

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by sarmiie(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2015
QueenEdna:
hahahaha, U̶̲̥̅̊ jst cracked me up... Seriously he gotta b careful to avoid 'stories dt touch'

For real, queen.......those stories are way too common nowadays

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by pretydiva(f): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2015
Always a friend of mine. Nairalanders n their tactics.. back 2 d topic. D guy better run as far as possible frm dat girl. Wat kinda girl claims 2 luv a guy n den inflicts injury on him n she's even threatening him....hehehe..dis na one chance girlfriend oo
Re: Advice A Brother by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2015
He can just tell her he found someone else..
Re: Advice A Brother by Justiyke4u: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2015
If you remove the in love from the sentence it will make more meaning

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed:see Why Men Want S Ex In The Morning & Ladies At Night(see HERE / Things That Attract Ladies To A Guy In Order Of Preference. / Brides To Be, This Is For You.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.