Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Please Help A Brother?? My Brother Calls My EX Name In His Sleep - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Brother?? My Brother Calls My EX Name In His Sleep (396 Views)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / My Mum Calls Me While My Dad Calls My Senior Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother?? My Brother Calls My EX Name In His Sleep by Fineboi2(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
My name is David and am a banker with one of the Top Banks.

My work schedule has been really taking a lot of time and so this has taken a toll on my relationship with my long time girlfriend of 3 years.

She keeps complaining that I have not been having her time, as I don’t pick her calls most time during office hours.

But she refused to believe the phone is not always with me at that time. We submit our phones at resumption of work to avoid distractions.read full gist in http://naijatrickz.com/please-help-a-brother-my-brother-calls-my-ex-name-in-his-sleep/

(1) (Reply)

Be Grateful / Men, How Many Of You Wish Your SO Had Secret Assets Like Property, Cash Etc / The Only Way Forward For Us As A People In 9ja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.