Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians (22157 Views)

How We Selected Beneficiaries Of N5,000 Stipend To Poorest Nigerians- Presidency / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
whoever that expects the 500 monthly stipend is silly

3 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by BigBoy85: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na you enter one chance. But for us in Buhari we trust
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by ZziClass1k(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
I personally do not think this policy will work due to inadequate data and information in the country and also the nation current economic higgy hagga. lets watch and see.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
knightsTempler:
undecided
This is fucking_ hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Firefire(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

One Chance grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by baralatie(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tenim47:
. . . . Na wetin u com do 4 here bdat?
no vex! if I talk now Haas! all this mods are ban alert!!
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Okimski(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
boboLIL:
All dos campaign promises is just to lure weak and hungry jobless youth to vote him in.....

They now hoping on that.... Mak una no go find wetin una go do...
guy you wicked o, see as you take describe those destitute

2 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by knightsTempler: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is fucking_ hilarious grin

Indeed it is... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by kday(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
You are a slowpoke. If you dont have anything constructive to add please shut the hell up. Buhari will shame you all.

calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is Osinbanjo abi Osunbade? The nigger was explaining the payment like say na just to enrol and activate am remain. Where is he ooooooo?

APC and the foolish Nigerians.. episode 47 cool. How they've successfully hoodwinked Nigerians is seriously amazing. I raise hand and leg for then. Dem think say to govern na textbook pattern undecided

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by darecool(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
i hope that Mr President will do all he promised by the end of his 4year term.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
I pity Nigerians that believe all the APC empty promises.

Welcome to the dreamland

10 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by asumo12: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

Sauce dey

grin
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by HungerBAD: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Firefire:

One Chance grin cheesy

laughing

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SupremeNG: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some journalist sha

the government position on this, that has been repeated often by vice president oshinbajo is that the government targets 25 million poorest Nigerians to be reached in 5years , I.e 5 million yearly. The financial implication is 25billion monthly, 300billion yearly which the govt can afford given the socio economic implications.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
knightsTempler:

Indeed it is... grin grin grin grin
Permission to screenshot...
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by agarawu23(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

Some Almajiric fools believed the dull'ard when he made that promise. Let them enjoy the "schange" grin

agara wu23 come and collect your own stipend. Buhari IS A CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE.
I am not living in poverty

you need it more than I do wink
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Firefire:

One Chance grin cheesy
HungerBAD voted Buhari for that sole reason, Now all his hopes have been dashed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Firefire(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
15. Creation of a Social Welfare Programme of at least Five Thousand Naira (N5000) that will cater for the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens upon the demonstration of children’s enrollment in school and evidence of immunisation to help promote family stability

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/some-campaign-promises-of-president-buhari-and-the-apc/210854/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
kday:
You are a slowpoke. If you dont have anything constructive to add please shut the hell up. Buhari will shame you all.

You sound pained. Hehehehe grin

Sorry for you and your ilk, no five thousand for you guys. grin

Anyway, PassingShot new coming article will defend the Presidiot.

5 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

HungerBAD voted Buhari for that sole reason, Now all his hopes have been dashed.

Painful... angry

I feel for the APC thugs... embarassed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by gurunlocker: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
only a fool will believe this political promise initially...... no other foolish people than change chanters
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Emperortj93(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Any body that voted daddy bubu (aka king of the north) cus of the #5000 he promise, i gat news for you.
You have been scam, so pls move on but use ur brain next time (cus its meant to be use)

3 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
I am not living in poverty
you need it more than I do wink
Sorry bro...No five thousand for you and your family. *crying on your behalf*

9 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by knightsTempler: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Permission to screenshot...

Permission granted with immediate alacrity cheesy
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by joeace2020(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
In as much as it could be actualized, i think at the moment, it is not feasible. Buhari came in to meet a depleted treasury and a very depleted one at that. \\\[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier
[/b]
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
not all campaign promises have ever been fulfilled, allow bubu do the ones he can do

better go come from 2016
Y am I beginning to like u.
Tahh! I hate u Jor. . .
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by appini: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Believe anything Buhari says at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Firefire:

Painful... angry

I feel for the APC thugs... embarassed

**crying on their behalf**

No five thousand Naira for...
PassingShot Omenka Beremx efilefun egift midolian Rilwayne001 agarawu23 dayo23 pentiumpro NgeneUkwenu

If you guys need any menial job, I can be of help, the grasses at our backyard is getting over grown. You people can do that one for starters. Sorry guys, take heart embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Holyfield1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
free2ryhme:
Vanguard get your facts right next time before rushing to post it..................Buhari will start paying the N5,000 from next month
grin grin grin
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Emperortj93(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**crying on their behalf**

No five thousand Naira for...
PassingShot Omenka Beremx efilefun egift midolian Rilwayne001 agarawu23 dayo23 pentiumpro NgeneUkwenu

If you guys need any menial job, I can be of help, the grasses at our backyard is getting over grown. You people can do that one for starters. Sorry guys, take heart angry
lol

i also feel their pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Emperortj93:
lol
i also feel their pain
I feel yours too. No five thousand for you and your family. Sorry bro. grin embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial / Senate Panel Presents Buhari’s Impeachment Report Today / President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.