Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Have This Ever Happened To You Before When You Ate Roasted Catfish? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have This Ever Happened To You Before When You Ate Roasted Catfish? (874 Views)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have This Ever Happened To You Before When You Ate Roasted Catfish? by kachysblog(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
I Ate Roasted Catfish yesterday and purging wan kill me die!

Please, pardon me for my choice of words above. I have been eating roasted catfish before now, infact, everyone at my house knows am a very big fan of the delicacy.

Two of my brothers came in from outside the country yesterday with their families. As is the norm they grab all the local delicacies they could lay their hands on before they go back.

So, my husband decided to treat them that yesterday to a welcome dinner for they already complained how they have missed those delicacies.

We decided to storm the newest place around our area in Lagos (pardon me for the name of the joint for security reasons) to show them something different from the norm.

I savored the delicacy to my satisfaction, being a lover of fish. But, problem started when we got home and wooo! There was never a dull moment.

My sister-in-law advised I take the black alcohol in a black bottle to help seize the purge. I don't do the alcohol thing, but I have to take it to help my situation.

It did reduced it drastically, but my problem now is that I started running temperature, body pains, feeling cold and headache.

Could it still be the food or the black alcohol that I took?
http://kachysblog.com/2015/08/have-this-ever-happened-to-you-when-you-ate-roasted-catfish/

cc: Lalasticlala,Ishilove
Re: Have This Ever Happened To You Before When You Ate Roasted Catfish? by whirlwind7(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
I feel your pains.

Here's a link that would greatly help: https://www.nairaland.com/2546963/how-people-react-when-post

(1) (Reply)

Will You Eat?? / China Clears The Air About Human Meat Being Exported To African / Must Read!!! Fruits That Can Save Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.