Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? (1376 Views)

Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Why Do Nairalanders Tag Lalasticlala With Snakes? / Do Nairalanders Still Buy Newspapers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
like seriously with some people obsession about being first to comment on threads and creating funny threads all with the aim of making front page, am tempted to ask the question. is the any reward attached to it?

1 Like

Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by raayah(f): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:
like seriously with some people obsession about being first to comment on threads and creating funny threads all with the aim of making front page, am tempted to ask the question. is the any reward attached to it?

More likes and shares.
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by divinehand2003(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Exactly, u become an instant celebrity in a flash when u make it to FTC.
Like the guy above me ni.
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
divinehand2003:
Exactly, u become an instant celebrity in a flash when u make it to FTC.
Like the guy above me ni.
can't u see under the person above u. it is a hole not a sstick.it a female above u.
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by memudyink: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
I wounder too
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by Kenzico(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
@Op, Welcome to nairaland, where every action or spoken words is a means to get well known. Most threads na LadyF I dey see quite often and as u can see...She's made her own name. Join the effing Train bro!
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by MrFlavvor(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
memudyink:
I wounder too
Keep wondering
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by MrFlavvor(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
memudyink:
I wounder too
Keep woundering
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by Rosemary216(f): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
D tin tire me sef
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
grin grin

What or who tickles you My liege
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What or who tickles you My liege
Nufin really. . Just observing
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by asumo12: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Ask lalasticlala or ishilove...

Abi butter still ask kingtom the only Sudanese 2ey I know...

grin
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Nufin really. . Just observing

Hmmmmm okay make space let me sit and observe with you
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmmmm okay make space let me sit and observe with you

Sure.. *Spreads mat and lays down. ..
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Sure.. *Spreads mat and lays down. ..

*lies down beside her and runs a finger through her hair*
Re: Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? by KingTom(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
asumo12:

Ask lalasticlala or ishilove...

Abi butter still ask kingtom the only Sudanese 2ey I know...

grin
You no wan get sense abi? grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Attract Donors To Your NGO / Car Battery Thieve Was Caught And Burnt In Calabar, Cross River State / Lassa Fever: Obaseki Release N100m For Dialyais Machines Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.