Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall (101151 Views)

Billionaire Mogul And Top PDP Financier, Chief Emeka Offor Goes Broke, Shuts Dow / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver / Ex- Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor: Explains Is Tragic Falls (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by yubarbs(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Owu na ba....
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by slap1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
I didn't know him, now I do.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Democrata: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Watch your back
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by oakson: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Goddy Anabor, never knew things has really got this bad for him sha. Ayefele still praises Wale Awesu, Chris Shogunro and Tokunbo Shodunke... Bad world, I tell you

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by alexlee50: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
I can see most of the people commenting dont know this man.most llikely youngsters.This man used to be a notorious 419, he rolled with ade bendel, dare babs and co.his major problem is drugs, if he didn't manage well, its unfortunate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by deolu2000(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Simply put,one day the tables will turn for all man,i pray its turns to our favour.because i cnt seem to blv that a billionaire will go so broke and he never made mention of being duped or something.all is well,don"t want to over stretch what diz could or could nt hv been 4 now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by janykute: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
I get am before billionaire.Obviously this man didn't invest very well,if he did there is no way he would be this flat financially.How a billionaire driving Bentley far back will now be driving Camry pencil light beats my imagination.He should check the source of his wealth before complaining.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
Toyin tomato ke? embarassed

Didn't he watch the movie finish nii?
Well, no need. His life is completing the movie for him.

LOL grin
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by ajepako(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
That dude used to own HEART magazines in the early 90s..

What happened?

All is well sha..
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by chocolateme(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cutehector:
whose ur darling? If I ask u for number nw u go call me ritualist.. Abeg shift.
cutehector pls pardon me ok? Will never disturb your peace anymore. Tnx
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dollyak:
I doubt he is was a billionaire in dollars. You simply don't go broke from those numbers easily
you guys are funny,its very easy to lose billions,no matter the currency,all you need is bad management and investments,google is your friend. Alberto villar,Sean quinn,Eike batista etc,these are dollar billionaires who went flat broke,best believe it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
tchidi:
shocked

Na daya, ban san shi.

Na Biyu kuma, it's sad all his big friends have abandoned him, but then again, that's life.
All the 80 million and co he sold the properties, a ina ya aje kudi'n? undecided undecided
Ya je ya fara karamin business mana! embarassed

cheesy
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by chronique(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aye o!!! Former billionaire being driven in a pencil light camry? God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by juliusogedengbe(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
Sometimes in life, we should not be helping people banking on them to reciprocate when the trial times comes, some will remember u while some may never and I doubt if that makes them bad people because that is what life is all about..
It is a 50/50 chance of getting help from people you expect to help you especially the ones you helped. Don't depend on them nor keep telling the whole world about how they refused to help you to your feet, it will not change anything unless God challenges the person to do so.
That's why prayer is the ultimate but paying your tithe will rebuke the devourers and the cankerworms.
Sir, it is well with you, you made wealth and you shall make it again.

FTC again today? Cutehector get me alligator pepper and kolanut let me go and offer thanks to MODS
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by 007A1: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
hmmmm my story your story
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by onunwa21(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dis man don touch money ooooooooo
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
cutehector pls pardon me ok? Will never disturb your peace anymore. Tnx
u welcome.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by danielganjo: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmm.... don't waste all your time on other things reserved some to wash your back .....Household enemies are the most dangerous enemies.....Goddy Anabor may you rise again.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by sukkot: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I attended one party in this man's house in G.R.A benin then. His house is behind judges quarters off ikpokpan Road.

He had all good things of this world ranging from cars, women, luxury,everything you can think off.

In Lagos,he had a property on MKO crescent in ikeja that was were he was living.

It was in his house I first saw B&O Electronics.

......Heard he was in 419 and drugs.He also owns hearts magazine. .......Bottom line of his story is :

"The wealth of the hidden are laid in stock for the righteous" and "He that thinketh he standeth, let him take heed,lest he falls"
HMMMM VERY PROFOUND AND POIGNANT. the bolded that is

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by GudluckIBB(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
hahn:

The guy is a confirm guy man, old "yahoo" boy.

Yea,you are right!
you can never succed with other people's sweat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by nonjebose(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sweetyie:
Eeeyah. I'm willing to lend him
If I hear.... Oya lend him now.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by chigoizie7(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
If u want to know who your friends are. That is when u re poor + when u allow those your friend who were also as poor as you are earlier to touch money b4 u. that is when u know weather u have a friend or not. Categorically, "CHIGOZIE" is friendless.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Waspy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Live fast........Drive taxi later undecided undecided. I wish him a second chance tho

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
frosbel2:
Was he a Naira Billionaire or a Dollar Billionaire ??

Note : A Naira Billionaire is a Dollar thousandnaire or else how can anyone lose a billion ?

cool
Have you heard about Eike Batista?? He was once worth over $30billion and even boasted about his goal to become the richest man in the world. Today, Eike Batista networth is in the negative.....and the ultimate lesson is this: No One is Infallible....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by cbrass(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
holusormi:
So sad ,, guys like this were the pioneers of scam, you will rise again ,, a true hustler never goes poor , he can only go broke .... We believe in you!!! sad

So you believe in a scammer? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by ManTiger(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
I remembered this guy's name in the late 90s, infact in 1996 or '97 Obesere dedicated an album for him.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by hahn(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Yea,you are right!
you can never succed with other people's sweat.

Exactly. But guymen and "yahoo" boys get broke irrespective of the amount they "hammer" at any given time. They are a great representation of bad financial management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by millionboi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
My broda,nd. Som go stil dey brag
adonbilivit:
omo so an ex billionaire cld be so broke that he cant pay rent. in kcee's voice "na turn by turn life dey do"
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by danielganjo: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Odikwa serious.... watch your back.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Situations like this is why the rich seeks to get richer even if it means killing people..

The rich is always afraid of getting poor..

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Spirit1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Drugs drugs drugs.

I don't mean selling drugs, I mean being a drug addict is one of the easiest thing that can bring you from grace to grass.
Sad - but drug abuse is becoming a big problem in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.