Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,286 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall (100996 Views)

Billionaire Mogul And Top PDP Financier, Chief Emeka Offor Goes Broke, Shuts Dow / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver / Ex- Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor: Explains Is Tragic Falls (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Yea,you are right!
you can never succed with other people's sweat.

Says who? Ask OBJ & IBB or the rest of them on top that even go as far as succeeding with other ppls blood... what is sweat

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2015
fabiano09:

well you are entitled to your opinion,tbh its not hard to lose money,can u imagine a young guy losing millions in a year? i knw wat am saying,am a living witness. Trust me bad management cripples alot,he sure gonna rise again,all he needs is just one big hit.

U KONFAM!! Just a little patience & persistence
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2015
naijainfogalery:
ANOTHER overrated billionaire, you cant be a billionaire and go so broke even to the point of being a taxi driver incase you dont know 1 billion naira is
1,000,000,000 that is 1,000,000 in 1,000 times

You must be a Child.
There is a song one musician(Waziri Oshoma) sang about him that still reverberates in my head. I think it was a party by ADE Bendel. "Owan '99 my eyes see wonder, Goddy Anabor o, e take money build foundation everywia"

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. by chocolateme(f): 9:21pm
I use Infinix Race Max, new android phone.
Had no issues with it till almost six days ago, I connected it on WLAN for 3 consecutive days and started noticing unwelcomed apps running at the background, installing a while lot of apps automatically. My friend helped me through settings to stop it but even as I am no longer on that WLAN, I still experience it, it won't stop, its draining both my battery and data. Within the last 30 minutes I have lost 48mb. The more I uninstall them, the more they kept coming especially one called "monkey test" I think its virus too. Many many of them,
Pls help. How do I stop the author=Mbediogu post=37265672]

Re format the phone and get a valid anti virus. installed
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Donaldomo(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Very popular guy back then in Edo state! Oh, how are the mighty fallen. Ade Bende in prison? Another bombshell again!
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by vega84(m): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Which bizness was he into then?cos wealth can't jst disappear like that.#vegatalks
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by drehdinho(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2015
"I also registered a security company which was approved and I had a license. They gave three of us the license. We had Vanni, Gordon and another one." I was even guarding the airport.
[sic]
He was a friend of Ade Bendel. And he said he was in charge of the security to some airports.let me ask this question. Through where do drug pushers sell drugs? A carpenter who happens to be a thief, is asked to mend a safe box, filled with money. Later, the money in the safe box is all missing. No traces of destruction on the box. Do we need asking who was responsible for this?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2015
vega84:
Which bizness was he into then?cos wealth can't jst disappear like that.#vegatalks

No matter how u get wealth if u don't know how to mange properly it will fly away and. may take a very long time to come back your way.. there is a saying ; Money is a visitor. treat her right when she comes your way. I see a lot of self righteous posts on here n just laugh if u like u get ur money selling bible if fail to plan well u die well

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2015
What a life, a big lesson for all...
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmm naa wa oooo. That's y its always good 2 help others & 2 be humble when one is rich. Wealth surely have wings.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2015
alausaone:

Da gaskiya inya na da 80M kamata shi fara wani sanaha

Kyale shi.. angry angry

Inya ba ni million daya, na san abun da zan yi da shi. undecided undecided!
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Raxxye(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2015
dason4life:

After the download, rename the word (bin) after the dot to "jpeg".
Example agdjr152.bin - agdjr152.jpeg
obidevine:
when u try to save just ad jpg to the url
shaqhead:

jst rename d pix wt a .jpeg
thank me later
Thanks
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Sometimes in life, we should not be helping people banking on them to reciprocate when the trial times comes, some will remember u while some may never and I doubt if that makes them bad people because that is what life is all about..
It is a 50/50 chance of getting help from people you expect to help you especially the ones you helped. Don't depend on them nor keep telling the whole world about how they refused to help you to your feet, it will not change anything unless God challenges the person to do so.
That's why prayer is the ultimate but paying your tithe will rebuke the devourers and the cankerworms.
Sir, it is well with you, you made wealth and you shall make it again.

FTC again today? Cutehector get me alligator pepper and kolanut let me go and offer thanks to MODS

Now I see why many rich men dont help people, the average Nigerian is a born ingrate, pompous and arrogant, o wonder these rich guys dont bother to help cos at the end of the day that person you helped will start attacking you with the wealth you made for him.
Let his story serve as a lesson to us, when you own a business run it like a business, let madam stay in her kitchen, leave family out of it.
employ capable hands and reward honesty in employees.
If you take care of your workers they will take care of your business, the average Nigerian business owner is yet to grasp this principle thanks to greed.
When the going is good with you many many people will be your friends, the reverse is the case when the gong is bad, there are no friends just people you did business with. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by olayinkaj2(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm! Lesson for all, don't trust anybody even your own family, people can be funny. Don't be surprise that your family member will be the first to disown you when little problems start coming up. Spend your money wisely, invest and try as much as possible not to 100% involve family members into your business, monitor and control. All our Nigeria artiste and celebrities should take a cue from this.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Raxxye:
Eyaa.
It's a lesson for us all. The only permanent thing is change!

Does anyone know why pictures on Nairaland can't be saved? I mean why do they become some kinda virus? Seun, Lalasticlala. Does any of you have the answer?
its either ur OS doesn't support saving pix, cos it hapnd to Me, what u can do is munch .... My 2kobo
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Babe2sure(f): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Goddy Anabor, so much reverred in those days. How has the mighty fallen! He was reputed to be a generous spender. He frittered money so much, he was always in the news.He was always giving parties week in week out, with the likes of Chris Sogunro, the Awesu brothers e.t.c I can't believe they deserted him, at his time of needs. Human being can be so unpredictable. And life can be funny atimes. He has learnt his lesson. I wish they witness his rise again.
Nothing, nothing lasts forever!

I still remember Wasiu Ayinde's song for him:
Goddy, Goddy- oyinbo mi o.
Consolidation e- oyinbo mi o.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Revolva(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2015
When money dey friends go de when money finish demm go bone you...life...86mill aa night.....ooo dis man is a nice man oo he even helped 6 other pple mde dem now dem bone am....life trust no one...what's goes up must come down
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by tefund(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I attended one party in this man's house in G.R.A benin then. His house is behind judges quarters off ikpokpan Road.

He had all good things of this world ranging from cars, women, luxury,everything you can think off.

In Lagos,he had a property on MKO crescent in ikeja that was were he was living.

It was in his house I first saw B&O Electronics.

......Heard he was in 419 and drugs.He also owns hearts magazine. .......Bottom line of his story is :

"The wealth of the hidden are laid in stock for the righteous" and "He that thinketh he standeth, let him take heed,lest he falls"
i thought he also owned hint magazine back then ...he did not have the millionaire minset

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by naijainfogalery: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2015
bros im not disputing the fact that he used to be very rich, im just saying a billionaire cant go broke to the extent of being a taxi driver take it or leave it, he was an overrated millionaire, He flaunted too much of what he doesnt have period, And you that you are an old man use your head to calculate it, ask yourself how much a state gets as allocation from the federal government its in billions right?

i would agree if they call him a million not a billionaire
Asiwaju9ja:

You must be a Child.
There is a song one musician(Waziri Oshoma) sang about him that still reverberates in my head. I think it was a party by ADE Bendel. "Owan '99 my eyes see wonder, Goddy Anabor o, e take money build foundation everywia"

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by obiak4(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetyie:
Eeeyah. I'm willing to lend him
him no go need thousands na billionaire just email me half carton of origin and fish
I pray your case never turn to that of Patricia eteh who mistake house of rep. for salon thru God,eledumare,Amadioha I have preachalanda

and may ya leg never kick bucket let Patrick Sawyer via ebola
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by ModiKen(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2015
Raxxye:
Eyaa.

Does anyone know why pictures on Nairaland can't be saved? I mean why do they become some kinda virus? Seun, Lalasticlala. Does any of you have the answer?

Saved pictures from Nairaland don't become any form of virus; they come as files with no file types/extension hence your fone can't read them.

However, there is a solution. Use a file manager to edit the saved picture and add the extension ".jpeg" to it; the phone would then be able to read the picture and it wld show normally like a picture u snapped with ur phone camera or saved from facebook.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by knowledge4(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2015
Chief, telling stories about how the billions disappeared is not what you should be doing
Telling stories is a signal that you have accepted defeat in your own mind
Start focusing on fresh strategies how to recover what U lost
Since U made the billions before, U can make it again
When men fall, they can rise again (Micah 7:cool.
Have you read the book, 'Think and Grow Rich'?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by hyperflex(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Do not join anybody to condemn another man who has seen it all. I mean when a man with nothing becomes extremely rich then loses it all. We can say he has seen it all. The struggle for rich people is to remain rich and relevant but those of use still coming up na we can be better. But in our nothingness let's not condemn other men lest the heavens be vexed. People typing here r still gonna live the kind of life this man lived but God is ur strength.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Broke is not good ooo...May God bring this man back...

That awkward moment when everything just disappears as if rapture happens...

May we not sing that song in life...

I used to have money..

God forbid.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by wordfare77(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2015
fatdon2:
shocked
Pathetic
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Carlcaresophia: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. by chocolateme(f): 9:21pm
I use Infinix Race Max, new android phone.
Had no issues with it till almost six days ago, I connected it on WLAN for 3 consecutive days and started noticing unwelcomed apps running at the background, installing a while lot of apps automatically. My friend helped me through settings to stop it but even as I am no longer on that WLAN, I still experience it, it won't stop, its draining both my battery and data. Within the last 30 minutes I have lost 48mb. The more I uninstall them, the more they kept coming especially one called "monkey test" I think its virus too. Many many of them,
Pls help. How do I stop the author=Mbediogu post=37265672]
Hi, as for the prolbem you mentioned, you can try to download anti-virus software to have the virus removed. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by thelish(f): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Youngzedd:
He's hiding something from us. He still haven't tell us the main kokothat lead to his downfall.
JUJU DON EXPIRE. MAKE I HELP AM TALK AM.
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by free37: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by thelish(f): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2015
klax:
So pathetic but I belief this man hasn't said the truth if the money he had then was a clean money I bet you billions is no joke brother that you will be this broke it's impossible if even you smoke the money haba biko slow down, anyway you have learned your lesson bitterly hope you rise again but this time be clean orelse if you fall again at your again ritual will be your next target and if you go to that you worsen your case the more so watch your back very well I advise you too ok.
A man who works for his money will never spend 86milloin in a hotel. These are ull gotten wealth. It doesn't last.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by fyneguy: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm N3B in Equity Bank, Allen. Nostalgic
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I attended one party in this man's house in G.R.A benin then. His house is behind judges quarters off ikpokpan Road.

He had all good things of this world ranging from cars, women, luxury,everything you can think off.

In Lagos,he had a property on MKO crescent in ikeja that was were he was living.

It was in his house I first saw B&O Electronics.

......Heard he was in 419 and drugs.He also owns hearts magazine. .......Bottom line of his story is :

"The wealth of the hidden are laid in stock for the righteous" and "He that thinketh he standeth, let him take heed,lest he falls"

cc chessboard
Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by Haishophem(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
Raxxye:
Eyaa.

Do have the issue also not until when I got the idea of getting a screenshot of the pix I like and crop it....guess that'll work for u also

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.