Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Mobil Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Test Format (3610 Views)

MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source / Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Test Format by justnice: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2009
Hello all,

Does anyone out there have the test format for Mobil Producing Nigeria, Trainee Engineers?
Re: Mobil Test Format by kellyhand1: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2009
http://www./index.php/topic,40813.0.html

The test format for mobil producing nigeria-graduate trainee position is as follows
1. verbal reasoning that will last for under 30 minutes and are 40 questions , basically u will be given a short passage and will be requires to answers a, b, or c  to assumptions made based on the contents of the passage,
a- u agree with what the statement says
b - u disagree with the statement based on what is in the passage
c- u cant tell from the passage if the statement is correct

2. Numerical reasoning - 35 minutes 35 questions, u get to use a calculator, basic stuff, u are give a data sheet with graphs and charts and asked questions from the chart, easy stuff, the onlky problem is flipping the pages back and forth to get to the data sheet from the question page, mobil should do something about that it wastes valuable time.

3. diagrammatical reasoning- if u did nlng, chevron, or any of those funky tests on diagrams u ought to be used to this by now, anyways it is the simplest i have ever done. 16 mins 40 questions

4 discipline test, i'm an electrical engineer, so my test included electric machines, motors, generators, transformers, control devices, circuit brakers, insulation materials, most of these stuff u will know if u have working experience as an engineer in your field, no so much of classroom stuff, but a sound knowledge of theory will help u when u dont have the experience. 48 questions 60 minutes.

so be prepare before you are invited so dat you can pass
Thanks
Re: Mobil Test Format by barry06(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2009
justnice:

Hello all,

Does anyone out there have the test format for Mobil Producing Nigeria, Trainee Engineers?

Hello Justnice, I equally applied as Trainee accountant. Pls were you contacted by Mobil based on the recent vacancy notice?
Re: Mobil Test Format by segxy4ever(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2009
Have u been invited for mobil recently advertised vaacancies or what tell the whole house so that we will all know our direction
Re: Mobil Test Format by ebele25: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
thanks Kelly hand.
Re: Mobil Test Format by adapcee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2009
@just2nice,watz up wit you nw?I also applied for the mobil stuff.Did u receivd any invitation for test or wat?Please anybody wit reliable information about mobil should please hint the house
Re: Mobil Test Format by adapcee(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2009
@just2nice,watz up wit you nw?I also applied for the mobil stuff.Did u receivd any invitation for test or wat?Please anybody wit reliable information about mobil should please hint the house
Re: Mobil Test Format by adapcee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Mobil Test Format by justnice: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
I'm just being proactive. Haven't been called for the test yet, but no harm in preparing early for it.
Re: Mobil Test Format by Vee0906: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2009
Has anyone be called for test by mobil yet, i applied for the trainee engineer thingy recently but have not heard from them. Is it still early?
Re: Mobil Test Format by nnemak(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2009
I would love to have idea of the Mobil Test Format for TRAINEE CHEMICAL ENGINEER.
A relative has just been invited for the test, and needs urgent help.
Re: Mobil Test Format by Vee0906: 9:10am On May 11, 2009
I received an invitation for the test. Its to be held 15 may. Is there any petroleum engineer that has passed through the test that can tell me what to prepare for in terms of questions from my discipline. Thanks.
Re: Mobil Test Format by KoolEmcee: 2:49am On May 12, 2009
Hi Everyone,

Am a Materials/Metallurical engineering graduate. I am invited for the 20th May, Lekki, Lagos. Does anyone know what the skills test for my field would be like? Is there any Materials/Metallurgical engineer in the house that was invited too?

Hope to get your responses,

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Internship Program For Nigerian Undergraduates From Shell, Chevron Or Any Oil & G / Hotel Vacancies In Lekki, Lagos / Lexyrite Global Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.