Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Front End Sales And Back End Sales Explained - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Front End Sales And Back End Sales Explained (356 Views)

Omg Photoshop: See What's Trending, Well Explained / What Is Bitcoin? What Is The Future? [explained / Q&A] / Best SEO Techniques Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Front End Sales And Back End Sales Explained by johntaiwo123(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
I have always been fascinated by how Internet marketers promote their products, and how they earn their money. Well, always might not be entirely true. The story I’m about to tell you is about three years old. To me, everything that seems as always is always.

One of the first words or I should probably say concepts in Internet marketing, that I read about, and didn’t quite understand, was front end sales and back end sales.

Today, three years later, I’ll try to explain to you what front end sales and back end sales are all about, and why all successful business people involved in Internet marketing are using both.

Let me start with front end sales.

When you sell a product, a front end sale is the first product you sell. Or, in other words, it’s the first product your customer buys. Usually, the first product you sell, is the product with the lowest price. It’s like an introductory offer.

Now, let me continue with back end sales.

Usually, back end sales are where you can earn a lot of money. That’s because you offer products to people who have already bought from you. They trust you, and they have money. Not only that, but you offer products that are designed to enhance the product your customer already purchased. Let me give you an example of back end products.

Continue reading>>> https://younginfopreneurs./2015/08/23/front-end-sales-and-back-end-sales-explained/

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Ebook For Free / After One Month : Please Review Our Site / Wordpress Website With 1,500 Backlinking Is Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.