Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. (4156 Views)

Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. / Funny Funny Pics-drop The One U Have Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Back then i had a teacher nicknamed soldier ant, one day he was on duty, punishing late comer's, as it is a tradition in our school, late comer's are required to start running from d school gate but me and my friends didnt, this man was so furious he shouted "run to the gate and run to the comeback"
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by iamskatertola(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
This happened wen I was writing my gce back den in ss2, I actually borrowed the girl's ruler and she was like, IT IS UR OWN (hun, downloun meaning: yes? answer me) GIVE IT TO ME TO MY RULER .....I no go lie u, I was nearly sent out
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by Ibmswapzer(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
kikikikikiki
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by tomiobj(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2015
petux:
Lets have fun.......
Lets play this game. Drop the most terrible
English statement you've ever heard.
Mine is "Come and rode it again"
Kip the fun Rolling.
. Myn is 'kip the fun rolling. Fun resemble football 4 ur village
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2015
I can forget that day dat our english teacher was in class and one of my classmate came late to class and he didnt put on his socks so our teacher now ask him y he was nt putting on his socks den he said ''Aunty i buy socks ino contain me''

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Stephansmily:
On behalf of 2 million, I donate my family.
ar u from ondo state
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by YoungB1a(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
stop standing at the front of my back
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by SAGE07: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
My friend once said "did u just called me and told me?"
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by mrajims(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
we were in a room watching film, suddenly a village champs among us saw an intresting part and for her to simply say please rewind that part instead she shouted ''abeg foward am go back''
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by mikron(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
In the village in bayelsa when I went home for Christmas an old man was passing a message to somebody on d phone and was shouting at the top of his voice he said "on the twenty-ten I ll come," meaning I ll come on the 30th. Laugh no gree me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
mikron:
In the village in bayelsa when I went home for Christmas an old man was passing a message to somebody on d phone and was shouting at the top of his voice he said "on the twenty-ten I ll come," meaning I ll come on the 30th. Laugh no gree me cheesy
That means 2010!
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by mikron(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:
That means 2010!
no bro, he meant 30th but he doesn't know how to say that instead he said 20-10
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by Stephansmily(f): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2015
SEUNTOHBRUTAL:
ar u from ondo state
Nop
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by joviegghead: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
A teacher needed 4 boys to help carry out an assignment. So,he went into the class,and pointed at 4 boys, he said while pointing: you,you,you and you, BOTH of you all,pls follow me now..
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. by chris4gold(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2015
stop drink, instead of soft drink

can't you see dat am wenting with my mum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo; Jesus And The Twelve Disciples Whatsapp Group. / Who's Property Is This? / Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.