Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. (585 Views)

Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. / Funny Funny Pics-drop The One U Have Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. by petux(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lets have fun....... Lets play this game. Drop the most terrible english statement you've ever heard. Mine is..... Stop talking infront of my back. Keep the fun rolling...
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. by Stephansmily(f): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. by Immanueladebol(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
What I Do ? And Which are U
Re: Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. by Vicintonsh(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
director of sports walks into class and says "hey guys the match has been postponeded"
gee grin

1 Like

Re: Drop The Most Terrible English You Have Ever Heard. by Benndted(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gerra hia mehn shii

(1) (Reply)

Lol / #nigeriawhere / A Trip To Italy Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.