Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 (4579 Views)

Expect The Infinix Zero 4 Edge Very Soon, See Expected Specs! / The Infinix Hot S And The Tecno Camon C9 Go Head 2 Head / What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
So, I decided to make use of the torch light on the infinix hot 2 smartphone. The light was really bright and guess what, the back cover tends to shine when the torch is turned on. See the pictures below.

This sure makes a lot of sense especially when in the church or somewhere else where there was an interrupted power supply and you decide to show off your shinning phone. grin

Reporting for TechsNG.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by mikool007(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good for u
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
mikool007:
Good for u

Lol.... Good for infinix hot 2 users :-)

1 Like

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by powerfulsettingz: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
And u opened a thread for this?

2 Likes

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by mikool007(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
u js had to hit d nail on the head
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

If I didn't, would you have known?

6 Likes

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 24, 2015
Live!!!!
Its The Hottest One....INFINIX HOT 2!!

- Beautiful 5.0” HD screen
- 1GB or 2GB RAM + 16GB storage
- 8MP Camera and 2MP Selfie camera
- Large 2200mAh battery and up to 90
min extra with Android Lollipop
battery saver feature
- 1GB data @ #500 available
for 12 months

#19,500 (2GB RAM Version)

CASH ON DELIVERY

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by ige101(m): 3:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Its perculiar to ur color i guess,My color black does nothing like that

2 Likes

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 3:54am On Aug 24, 2015
ige101:

In that case, am lucky :-D

Don't know if the gold does that as well. Do you have an idea?
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by ochuski(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Wow! I like it... Which color in particular does dis?
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by acenazt: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
That phone is crap. Haba 8mp camera? 2200 battery?
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by Sandydayz(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by Jahcares(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2015
For those using it, is there notification light in this phone?
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by wemimo42: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
yes, it has notification lights.. u cant expect d fone to be perfect as that price. for someone sayin 8mp,2200mah battery.. it still worth d price.
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by Dahkogrin007(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
wemimo42:
yes, it has notification lights.. u cant expect d fone to be perfect as that price. for someone sayin 8mp,2200mah battery.. it still worth d price.
Are u sure thr is notification light in d fone?
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
ochuski:
Wow! I like it... Which color in particular does dis?

White bro.
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
acenazt:
That phone is crap. Haba 8mp camera? 2200 battery?

Crap?? For N19500?? How can you describe a phone as crap when you haven't used it before or had an hands-on review?
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jahcares:
For those using it, is there notification light in this phone?

Yes it does.
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by acenazt: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

Crap?? For N19500?? How can you describe a phone as crap when you haven't used it before or had an hands-on review?
it can't be close to my xperia so its basically crap
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by drizzypat: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
acenazt:
dude

shut up already!!!

U dont get to call anything crap jst becos u have something beta than it,

ps b4 u start crapalizingcheesy that fone has the latest os that even the z3 doesnt yet,it will also 1st everyother fone(excluding motorola's and nexus) to get the upcoming android M update

dey there dey call fone wey pass urs for update crap..

Mr crapper

5 Likes

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
acenazt:

Which xperia model are you making reference to? More so, can I get the phone for N20K and still have the latest OS on it as soon as it is released?

Just like the person above me rightly said, the fact that u use an xperia doesn't mean the phone is crap.

I have an iPhone as well as a blackberry 10 phone. That doesn't mean I should justify MTK devices as crap. Be grateful for what you have and also appreciate others. #My2cents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by oginnite(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pls how is the battery life? would the latest update fix the problem of absence of file manager and gallery?
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2015
oginnite:
Pls how is the battery life? would the latest update fix the problem of absence of file manager and gallery?

I really cannot say for certainty but you can make do with downloads nah.

In regards battery life, still experimenting. Although so far so good, it's been good.
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by acenazt: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2015
drizzypat:
dude

shut up already!!!

U dont get to call anything crap jst becos u have something beta than it,

ps b4 u start crapalizingcheesy that fone has the latest os that even the z3 doesnt yet,it will also 1st everyother fone(excluding motorola's and nexus) to get the upcoming android M update

dey there dey call fone wey pass urs for update crap..

Mr crapper
lol y'all still buying crap
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by TechsNG: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
acenazt:
lol y'all still buying crap

Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by bigtt76(f): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yes o ....use take shine for we babes eh grin

CertifiedSamuel:
So, I decided to make use of the torch light on the infinix hot 2 smartphone. The light was really bright and guess what, the back cover tends to shine when the torch is turned on. See the pictures below.

This sure makes a lot of sense especially when in the church or somewhere else where there was an interrupted power supply and you decide to show off your shinning phone. grin

Reporting for TechsNG.com
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by Itulah(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
All Android Device Stock ROM available including Tecno D9 scarce ROM @ www.itulahakhere..com

You can also request.
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by LeonMacJames(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
ige101:
mine does. Switch on ur flashlight at night an use ur thumb to cover the flashlight
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by CertifiedSamuel: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
LeonMacJames:
mine does. Switch on ur flashlight at night an use ur thumb to cover the flashlight

Please, do you mind showing us a pics?
Re: This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 by Tohpeh(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
LeonMacJames:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason I Dislike Tecno Phones / Airtel Free Subscription Plan: How To Subscribe Mega Plan For Free / Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.