Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador (20337 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / 8,300 Petition UK To Return Nigeria’s Stolen Assets / $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by wordfare77(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Is he in right position to give such professional information... Leave matters for those who are paid do what they studied. I don't see any difficulty here.
By the time to those Who are key looters are brought under scrutiny we will see how open-ended this matter is.
Abandoned project.... Diverted funds...
They were shouting corruption before they entered the seat but they are now sounding like it was a mirage.
Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by yanabasee(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

As an Irishman I have little love for the British (perfidious Albion!) but to keep blaming them even after 55 years is stupid.

Nigeria's problems today are of her OWN making and the solutions are obvious!

Corruption - Tribalism - Superstition.

You speak of APC taking people for a ride? I hope you spoke out as much during the last 16 years of looting and 'graft'! I hope you spoke out as much while 10's of thousands of voters were BLATENTLY AND FLAGRENTLY disenfranchised in Rivers State in full view of the International Community. Was your voice heard in condemnation when Orobebe disgraced himself and every Nigerian by his actions in attempting to derail the legitimate processes of election.

Lets face it all the criticism is simply the PDP lackeys crying like little spoilt babies because their side lost and was exposed for what it was.

But instead of facing this problem its easier to blame it on foreigners 99% of whom neither know or care about you!
I really want to ignore yo, but I can't..
Firstly, you claim to be a foreigner yet takes complete side with one party! Rather than being neutral with ur judgement. And moreover, this same issue of Pokenosing is the very reason why we keep blaming the white and the westerners. Who knows if you're not one of the American aides sent to study Nigeria and to deliver secret informations to ur paymasters.
Secondly, your opinion doesn't count as you're not invited to discuss Nigerian politics. The corruption you speak of is actually what u're practising, knowing fully well that u dnt have ur legal permits to stay in this country. You claim to have visited this country for 15years, to what mission?
Thirdly, the Orobebe's show during the collation of voting results wasn't any insult or an embarrassment as u've ignorantly placed it. And the election wasn't legitimate or of acceptable principles as people at the northern region of this country who are below the adult age where at the polling center and they where given voters card. The total number of people who placed their votes at the north is "almost" the total number of individuals in the north which corresponds to the last censors result.
PDP didn't lose. It was made clear that GEJ wanted a fair election which at the back of his mind knew that Buhari will definitely rig the election. He wanted to give up the incumbency. It is clear that no sitting leader can lose an election in this country. So stop making silly noise about PDP losing.
Mr Irishman, take a bow and go to ur country and talk politics there. We don't welcome white skinned albinos in our midst.

1 Like

Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by PBundles(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Did the Honorable Ambassador mention Abacha and stolen money........excuse me sir PMB confirmed that Abacha didnt steal and was not corrupt.
Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by Joeace3000(m): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2015
i supported Buhari because i thought having governed before, he would have known by now what to do when in power. But i am beginning to doubt. Economic policies to revive the dieing industries we have haven't even been brought before the Senate, yet he's so bothered about looted funds. Yes, looted funds will be retrieved and the corrupt persons who stashed them away, tried n jailed but that shouldn't bring the country to a standstill.

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get any of our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier
[/b]
Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by buJu234: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2015
It's easy... Plz jst arrest ur big banks managers...

Simple as a b c

But it's cos they know that they are in need of African looted cash flow to run their economies..

Foolish Africans
Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2015
yanabasee:

I really want to ignore yo, but I can't..
Firstly, you claim to be a foreigner yet takes complete side with one party! Rather than being neutral with ur judgement. And moreover, this same issue of Pokenosing is the very reason why we keep blaming the white and the westerners. Who knows if you're not one of the American aides sent to study Nigeria and to deliver secret informations to ur paymasters.
Secondly, your opinion doesn't count as you're not invited to discuss Nigerian politics. The corruption you speak of is actually what u're practising, knowing fully well that u dnt have ur legal permits to stay in this country. You claim to have visited this country for 15years, to what mission?
Thirdly, the Orobebe's show during the collation of voting results wasn't any insult or an embarrassment as u've ignorantly placed it. And the election wasn't legitimate or of acceptable principles as people at the northern region of this country who are below the adult age where at the polling center and they where given voters card. The total number of people who placed their votes at the north is "almost" the total number of individuals in the north which corresponds to the last censors result.
PDP didn't lose. It was made clear that GEJ wanted a fair election which at the back of his mind knew that Buhari will definitely rig the election. He wanted to give up the incumbency. It is clear that no sitting leader can lose an election in this country. So stop making silly noise about PDP losing.
Mr Irishman, take a bow and go to ur country and talk politics there. We don't welcome white skinned albinos in our midst.

LOL. What rubbish! You don't need to be a Nigerian to condemn ANY corrupt government anywhere.

The elections were monitored by expert INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS who ensured they were fair except primarily in Rivers which was a disgrace to the world.

Don't blame the west or myself because your own people finally woke up and kicked the greedy fat criminals out.

I saw Orobebe LIVE on TV as did most of the world. That oaf was clearly trying to derail a legitimate process. You cry about rigging to distract from the fact that you lost. The rigging was primarily on the part of the then incumbent government and the world recognises this.

On an OPEN forum I can discuss the politics of any country I wish. And having travelled back and forth for 15 years (quite legitimately for business purposes) I have seen enough of the previous corruption to know a little more about your politics than many of your own guys.

As for the bolded nonsense you mentioned - no sitting government can lose - IGNORANT RUBBISH! ANY government can lose. You really need to understand how the world works.

I am not a yank and have little more love for them than for the British. I would prefer Nigerian interests over theirs. You are just annoyed because the useless parasites that you seem to support were finally and honestly rejected by people who could stand no more exploitation from them. Face facts and stop looking for excuses.

If PDP wants ever to come back (as western parties do all the time) then they must clean up their act (if possible) and behave like a credible opposition. I don't think this is possible while people like Orobebe exist within their ranks. But who knows. I would love to be proven wrong on that as it would be good for Nigeria to finally have two parties committed to the nations interests that they could then choose between their policies rather than personalities.
Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

My friend, I'm taking no body serious in this govt because so far it has proved to be a huge joke and charade. A so called clean man of integrity who cannot a pass a test as basic as fulfilling his campaign promise of public asset declaration cannot be taken seriously by any adult with his senses intact. Only tribal bigots and party loyalists can overlook such mega-scam.

In addition, you cannot claim to be fighting corruption when you surround yourself with known corrupt people. Charity they say begin at home

Another miracle seeker? Its early days yet. Lets see what time brings. Remember you guys voted out one set of corrupt criminals - you can do so again!

So ALL parties are on notice. You have one term to make significant progress and if at the end if it you have failed then the other guys may well get a chance instead!

Welcome to democracy.
Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by atlwireles: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=ISpiksDaTroof post=37270736]

That money is expected to be used for education to train blockheads like yourself who don't see the irreparable harm looting of funds does to their already hopeless future. [/quote

How is the taxi driving business, buhari will soon upgrade up. You may be able to finally return to this country.
Re: It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador by atlwireles: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
kaeforum:

NO REFUND AFTER PAYMENT, REMINDS ME OF OUR BIAFRAN BROS grin

Worry about the slaves and the almajiris that will not get their N5000 and free food. Because the lying APC machines took them for the fools they truly were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Buhari Writes Senate, Lists Steps Taken / NLC Protests Tinubu’s N500bn Subsidy Palliative, Demands 300% Pay Rise / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.