Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu (24484 Views)

Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by disloman(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
mrrock:
Of course, APC is behind it!. The party of propaganda!
What a shame!Show mi where APC were mentioned or u remain a f00l.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by warrior01: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
doctokwus:
They did get the concept, conceivers,board members and cost estimate right;those much NOI admitted.
Admitted SR got wrong the part they made it sound like d Hosp will soon be commissioned,but @least if anybody or organisation had any plan of using corrupt funds to finance the Hosp or wants to use it as a means of laundering money,now the heat is being turned on,they would have been stopped.
Are you not really ashamed of yourself? How low can you descend to earn ur useless pay.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by xandy84: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
I want to believe you did not read the write up..

doctokwus:
They did get the concept, conceivers,board members and cost estimate right;those much NOI admitted.
Admitted SR got wrong the part they made it sound like d Hosp will soon be commissioned,but @least if anybody or organisation had any plan of using corrupt funds to finance the Hosp or wants to use it as a means of laundering money,now the heat is being turned on,they would have been stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by poshstore: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
SR is the best whistleblower in Africa.We should appreciate them ppl.

6 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by quanternetz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na for nairaland you go dey hear say person dey dead and alive @ d same tym ni

ITS Q again

2 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by nortcentrallord(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Where are all the inbred pompous swine who have been calling this innocent woman, an epitome of intelligence, a Nigerian icon all sorts of name because of tribal politics, jealousy and share hate? The measure you give is the measure you will receive. Some of you will never achieve one third of her children's achievements before you kiss your caskets. Instead of praising this woman for a job well done, we want to sacrifice her on the alter of tribalism. Agree or not, she is a world icon. A one and only kind in the whole of Africa.

12 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by doctokwus: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
warrior01:

Are you not really ashamed of yourself? How low can you descend to earn ur useless pay.
I dont understand what u mean.
xandy84:
I want to believe you did not read the write up..
Tell me which part I didn't read.
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by baralatie(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
kosovo:
Government of propaganda, by propaganda, for propaganda! #OneChance! undecided
hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by camaraderi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
But is the land for this project not in gwarimpa?
I don't see any falsehood in what was reported by SR, they are not your regular journalist. They mainly report dirts on all on their radar. No where in that report did it state the hospital was completed

7 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by maximilian19(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Have said it times without numbered, that this sahara reporters are the main problem in nigeria media, b'cos dey are all lies and propagander, and i will still say it again and again, that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Mohammad Buhari, is fully in support of them, because if he is not in support he would have order the NAN and NUJ to ban the Sahara news, but has never say anything about them. Buhari Allah is watching U.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by sage2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
ignis:
Which should we believe?

Nigerian politics is full of lies and propaganda

It is not hard to verify the existence of such hospital, is it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by nortcentrallord(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian. If I were a journalist in Nigeria, I would resign. What kind of lie is this? allow the innocent woman in peace for Christ sake. What a Shameful journalism!

3 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by meforyou1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
boman2014:

WHEN SAHARA REPORTER REPORTS NEGETIVELY AGAINST BUHARI YOU GUYS NEVER DIG TO FIND THE TRUTH.

BUT WHEN AGAINT THE OPPOSITION YOU WAILER WILL SCREAM BLUE MURDER.

what's there to dig to find the truth?
I know gwarimpa extremely well, no building like that is standing there. And if a hospital of the magnitude is established we will know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by saintopus(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Where are all the inbred pompous swine who have been calling this innocent woman, an epitome of intelligence, a Nigerian icon all sorts of name because of tribal politics, jealousy and share hate? The measure you give is the measure you will receive. Some of you will never achieve one third of her children's achievements before you kiss your caskets. Instead of praising this woman for a job well done, we want to sacrifice her on the alter of tribalism. Agree or not, she is a world icon. A one and only kind in the whole of Africa.

My dear I know that she must be better than most of our politicians To me this woman, indeed is a good woman. For her to maintain an integrity to the extent that the International Community find her worthy of holding very sensitive post in World Bank means that at least she must be better than most of our politicians that we all know have not worked in any other establishment other than in politics and yet amassed so much wealth. Let us take for instance. Where has the ex governor of Rivers state Amaechi worked to have so much money? What about those other politicians? I mentioned my state governor here. I don't know of others. You can add yours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by haywhy4lyf: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
"It is the prototype design and website of the yet to be realized project that Sahara Reporters, doing the bidding of its corrupt pay masters, seeks to turn into a multi-billion dollar evidence of corruption"

How can a media outfit be so irresponsible like this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by bigboss80s(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Let's hear what Sahara Reporters has to say about this. News outfits should get their facts straight before rushing to press for goodness sake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by bigboss80s(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
mrborntodoit:
The glaring truth is that Okonji-iweala stepped on toes and the way the APC and it's propaganda newspaper are trying their best to fraustrate this woman out of office (just like they succeeded in blackmailing Stella) ,it would take more than just peddling falsehood to nail her.
Oga which office?

2 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by yorubatic: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why do we always behave like cowards?. ..why can't we start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we hate igbos, they called lagos no man's land...they insult us on daily basis, yet we want to remain in Nigeria with them...shame on my cowardly folks...

We hate ijaw for drinking ogogoro and being fishermen. ...we hate their Gej and Pej, yet we want die in Nigeria with them...
Are we cursed or we are simply cowards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by meforyou1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
haywhy4lyf:
"It is the prototype design and website of the yet to be realized project that Sahara Reporters, doing the bidding of its corrupt pay masters, seeks to turn into a multi-billion dollar evidence of corruption"

How can a media outfit be so irresponsible like this?
and rather than Sahara Reporters to call the family, instead they called EFCC to ask them if they were aware of the project.
I don't even understand, does one have to take permission from EFCC before they build a hospital?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Evaromantik(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
cosmatika:
I ddnt bother reading d epistle but all I knw is dat d Iweala family kariri okwu ha kotalu
nnaae........with all these doctors,fa nogodu ofuma
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by adadadon(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
maximilian19:
Have said it times without numbered, that this sahara reporters are the main problem in nigeria media, b'cos dey are all lies and propagander, and i will still say it again and again, that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Mohammad Buhari, is fully in support of them, because if he is not in support he would have order the NAN and NUJ to ban the Sahara news, but has never say anything about them. Buhari Allah is watching U.
So you will call him a dictator!??
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by stasius: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ooo chim oooo! Anyway thank you!
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
I knew it was lies from the pit of APC hell.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Eazydeek(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
awon wailers da?
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by stasius: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Evaromantik:

nnaae........with all these doctors,fa nogodu ofuma

Ha no ofuma no be small. O kwa mbada ofuma!
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by ManTiger(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Please yu all shud visit the website of the so called hospital before praising her..... I see no reason for the defense fro N O Iweala..... the same thing Sahara said was the same has what your husband and son said in the video on the site. unless you want to tell us they are not your family members.... Sahara reporters never said the hospital has been delivered.... the picture in the Sahara story was tagged prototype.... from what your son said in the video, GE and Perkins are involved in the project..... I guess the only thing that might have annoyed you is the query on the funding. and I guess that is what you are meant to defend, not the fact that the hospital existed..... For those of you that will want to come after me after this, please endeavour to visit this site before doing so... www.chscnigeria.com And Mr Adviser to Former Minister... I will like to hear from you again....
Copied!

3 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Eazydeek(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wailers da

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by sage2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2015

- Three of their four children are US trained medical doctors, including Uchechi Iweala who was mentioned in the story. Uchechi has an MD and MBA from Harvard.

That's the real reason why they hate this woman. She still beat them hands down in children upbringing. They don't have an answer to this. And most of their mumu followers barely graduated from one village school. Oshiomole, you see your life? Don't mess with a successful mother. How many of these thieving govs are successful parents? Most of their kids are never-do-well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Ayatullah(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
WHO CLEARED OKONJO-IWEALA?

It will be a big lie to say OKONJO-IWEALA would not have contributed to her husband's Hospital Project.

Then who gave the former minister the CLEAN BILL?
OKONJO-IWEALA will have to wait for her clean bill when she us able to explain and clear herself concerning LOOTED FUNDS in court soonest.
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by nortcentrallord(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
saintopus:

My dear I know that she must be better than most of our politicians To me this woman, indeed is a good woman. For her to maintain an integrity to the extent that the International Community find her worthy of holding very sensitive post in World Bank means that at least she must be better than most of our politicians that we all know have not worked in any other establishment other than in politics and yet amassed so much wealth. Let us take for instance. Where has the ex governor of Rivers state Amaechi worked to have so much money? What about those other politicians? I mentioned my state governor here. I don't know of others. You can add yours.

My dear, Ameachi is just one. Where did Tinubu worked before buying 70% of lagos state? Obasanjo that's behaving like a newly born baby goat (kid) where did he work after he left prison to have so much wealth? Just 2 term as president and his total worth can't even be ascertained. El ruffai Nko? What about Amodu Ali? They are very many. Those who clearly stole are walking with heads raised high while those who sacrificed a whole lot are being called names. I wish Okonjo never worked for this God forsaken country and no bastard would have the cause to call her names today.

4 Likes

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by obailala(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos / Fact Check: Did Wike Order Demolition Of Jabi Motor Park? / Governor El-rufai Hosts Super Eagles Players To A Dinner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.