Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu (24445 Views)

Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Eazydeek(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Apc e-robot. So you have only one program installed in you 2kb memory? What a waste of invention and space. cheesy grin hope you got space for additional memory even if it's another 2kb cheesy cheesy

ah see u a professional foolish wailer
been foolish is your daily bread

run go buy butter join am
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by kodded(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2015
kingdompropty:
I am becoming very worried for this present APC government, for the first time in my life I am beginning to see my beloved country sink to a new level on lies and cheap black mail. I fear for our children if leaders would indulge in such practices. I have concluded long time that APC have nothing to offer but lies upon.
and hypocrisy
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by nortcentrallord(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Eazydeek:

ah see u a professional foolish wailer
been foolish is your daily bread

run go buy butter join am

Hahahahahaha, exactly what you get when you get locked in an argument with some fellow who lacks simple knowledge of the subject matter but argues with "body language" and hear say. cheesy grin
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Eazydeek(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahahaha, exactly what you get when you get locked in an argument with some fellow who lacks simple knowledge of the subject matter but argues with "body language" and hear say. cheesy grin

Wailer
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by nortcentrallord(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Eazydeek:

Wailer

Hahahaha, Robot I thought they changed the words they used in programing you. Didn't know you still run around with the old version. Hihihihihih.
Re: Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu by Eazydeek(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha, Robot I thought they changed the words they used in programing you. Didn't know you still run around with the old version. Hihihihihih.

wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NMDPRA: We’re Ready To Issue Petrol Import Licence To Interested Companies / Street Traders And Hawkers Protest In Lagos / Amaechi Clashed With Segun Sowunmi At Symposium (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.