Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES (7988 Views)

Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) / Lady Wears Crop Top Lylon Bag With Swag / My Outfit Today .....hit Or Miss (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2015
You started from the bottom!...Then u should also stay at the bottom....at 20years,see what you life has turned into...continue wearing your rags!

Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by chimoskyg(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Francis95:
undecided undecided

Being frank with you, dnt dress to fit the trend or to please others, but be yrself and pple will appreciate the real you.
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
dnt b soo Rude brother! We all know the swag is below xpectation 4 a guy his Age,but stil,having a Zero fashion sense doesn't make one useless...Afterall he never sought 4 ur Opinion,he only Sought 4 d Opinion of Ladies sad
Thanks.. Buh aint got no zero fashion sense.. Maybe you need to upload yours cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2015
Francis95:
Thanks.. Buh aint got no zero fashion sense.. Maybe you need to upload yours cool
Lol! Francis My Man grin ..Check My Dp smiley
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Ur dress sense is just weird* u wear what you see on 9ja T.V.... Just be yourself and always go for ur size so u won't have to roll up ur red trouser* and

Stop dressing like traffic light.... Red on green yellow ! Chai......
So, am now Kcee that dresses traffic light... Lol.. Bro this aint colour jamming.... I know what suits me.. Not easy to combine colors.... I need encouragement cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Jarizod:
pity d guy na grin
grin That guy na pure sadist grin
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
Guidette:
Eewwwww. See the dirty environment angry undecided
@OP How old r u?
Baby, Don't mind the environment.. Focus on the picture... cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by princealexndre(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2015
OP...you are a mosquito grin
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by obayaya(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Guidette:
Eewwwww. See the dirty environment angry undecided
@OP How old r u?

Be nice undecided

Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2015
Atlantian:
You can afford a red trouser, but you cant afford a broom to sweep the dirty ground. Shame!
Sadist undecided
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2015
zicoraads:
Lol...seriously though, I love the sweater Francis. It's beautiful kiss
Smiles.. Thanks Bro.. Buh that's not sweater... That's a zipped jordan polo design.. Plus turtle neck white long sleeve polo which I folded to my elbow... cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Nemesis99:
that rubber thing on yur wrist is always a no no no for me. plus yur dress sense is still low bro. no offense
well.. That's Bangle naw.. I get you
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2015
tunergy:

You are still at the Bottom
Nope.. I've been at the top buh I aint jump yet cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
one thing I don't get is,why upload the pic u termed so stunning"for those dah will undoubtedly criticize u
Because I know we have good Nairalanders here.. Tho majority are sadists .. Buh will keep on doing my thing.. cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Thowbie7:
You started from the bottom!...Then u should also stay at the bottom....at 20years,see what you life has turned into...continue wearing your rags!
Ok.. Thanks
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2015
chimoskyg:

Being frank with you, dnt dress to fit the trend or to please others, but be yrself and pple will appreciate the real you.
This is real me... This is what I love doing.. Thanks
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Lol! Francis My Man grin ..Check My Dp smiley
Seen.. Not bad tho.. It depends on the kinda occasion am attending... Its cool cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
princealexndre:
hmmmm , I no understand oo cheesy
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2015
Francis95:
Seen.. Not bad tho.. It depends on the kinda occasion am attending... Its cool cool
Yhh. Dats 4 any Occasion ofcos except Traditional Occasions cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
princealexndre:
Buhaha grin ..be like dis Op dn dey too gentle o
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Yhh. Dats 4 any Occasion ofcos except Traditional Occasions cool
lol.. That's your lifestyle naw.. Peace cool
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Buhaha grin ..be like dis Op dn dey too gentle o
is that what he meant? :O
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Francis95:
So, am now Kcee that dresses traffic light... Lol.. Bro this aint colour jamming.... I know what suits me.. Not easy to combine colors.... I need encouragement cool
. This place is not FB or instagram where u post ur pictures bro... Why don't you try the proper platform.. Hun...
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2015

Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
. This place is not FB or instagram where u post ur pictures bro... Why don't you try the proper platform.. Hun...
Ok, Bounce
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Rexnegro(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thunder fire all those wey dey yab or discourage the op....op no mind them Jare some of them don't even have what you re wearing weda outdated or latest....as for me you try bro, nice outfit.
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by 400billionman: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
This guy always open this kind of threads wearing the same clothee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Lmao!

You mean he has only one trouser ?
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Francis95:
Lol, Talk is free tho.. Thanks

Alright, I like your come back.

You look good brah. Sharp swag, not necessarily as a dresser, but for your guts.

Two thumps up for your thick skin swag.
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by eromspete(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
The only take away from this thread is

- You're still in the bottom money wise tongue
- You are bragging on top cloth wey no be designer brand tongue
- Seeking approval for your dressing (It shows you are in lack of self esteem) undecided
- Negativity is the easiest response/thing you'd receive in the online community. angry
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Fanabella(f): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
undecided cry.....guy ooo no vex ooo bt me jt dy observe d pix...as in Na lie...lolzzz lwkmd!!!....itzz an achievment na...bt cum guy na only dat 1boot u get...na question ooo...chai!!..thumbzzz UP nigga...move ur ministry joooo!!
Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Goodnuel: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
good for you. I won't say more than that
Not like you a right sha.

People like things or people for various reasons best known to them.

Re: Ladies: My Swag Outfit Today.... PICTURES by Francis95(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rexnegro:
Thunder fire all those wey dey yab or discourage the op....op no mind them Jare some of them don't even have what you re wearing weda outdated or latest....as for me you try bro, nice outfit.
Smiles, Big thanks my guy cool

Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? / Best Hair Relaxers Or Cream For Darkening Of Hair / Incredible: Meet The Woman With The World's Biggest Hips