Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. (41085 Views)

Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot 3 / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Note 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Vs Tecno Phantom 5, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Infinixpride(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Please it is urgent. Got till Thursday to make a decision.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by PaulIkpe: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Go 4 the latest nd tank me later. difference btwn hot 2 nd note pro is just dat note pro has 5.5 HD display nd 4000mAh ba3 life. hot 2 is far cheaper nd better. Go 4 androidone
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Infinixpride(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Thanks bro. But what makes this hot 2/ Android one better than the note pro?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2015
the latest one operate on lolipop and 2 and 1 gig ram... have ordered For ma own on jumia
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by okitikpo: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
PaulIkpe:
Go 4 the latest nd tank me later. difference btwn hot 2 nd note pro is just dat note pro has 5.5 HD display nd 4000mAh ba3 life. hot 2 is far cheaper nd better. Go 4 androidone
na wah o, is that how u judge phones. How is Hot 2 better for goodness sake? Just tell him to go for Hot 2 because of price and not because it's better.

And again who told you that what you mentioned is the only difference. Have you forgotten that Note Pro came with solid 32GB ROM,. Do you know that with Hot Note Pro, u can easily see ur RAM as it is being consumed. Do you know that Hot 2 has no support for OTG. Do you know that you cannot reboot your Hot 2 ordinarily without entering safe mode... Should I continue? Do you know that Note Pro charge faster than Hot 2 because of its quick charge technology... Pls don't make me to start making ppl hate their latest Hot 2 when next you try to compare ant with elephant again.

You can get inside and salient details of the Hot 2 here
http://highteknology..com/2015/08/unboxing-testing-personal-and-quick.html

And you can equally get that of the Hot Note Pro here
http://highteknology..com/2015/06/exclusive-hands-on-and-all-you-need-to.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by akwunmi(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2015
FAST CHARGIN:infinix may nt put fast chargin 4d paper 4 infinix hot 2 but myne de fast charg o,atleast unda 1hr or 1hr sha ,i get ful ba3.
UPGRADE:evn if as infinix releas update 4 note pro,mny wil stil not get d upgrade because not evry bodi wil b willin risk dare fone tru manual upgrad,hot 2 upgrade na direct 4rm google itsef,
OTG:hot note pro wey i test wit otg no wok,
REBOOT:abt reboot issue,apps plenty wey fit takcar of da 1.
STORAGE:u can always get a class 10 memory card 32gb 4 like 3k only.
INFINIX HOT 2 NA GOD BAGAIN LUKIN @ D PRICE N SPEC N FUTURE ANDROID 6.0 I MEAN O
WHILE INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO GUD 4 BA3 N D SCREEN SIZE......D REST NA STORIES 4D GODS...................................
VRY SOON HOT NOTE PRO GO OLD N B 4GOTIN WHILE HOT 2 GO BECOME BORN AGAIN.......SO NO USE ELEPHANT(BIG BUT NOT 2SMART) COMPAR LION(SMALL,SMARTER N STILL REMAIN D CHAMP)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by okitikpo: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2015
akwunmi:
FAST CHARGIN:infinix may nt put fast chargin 4d paper 4 infinix hot 2 but myne de fast charg o,atleast unda 1hr or 1hr sha ,i get ful ba3.
UPGRADE:evn if as infinix releas update 4 note pro,mny wil stil not get d upgrade because not evry bodi wil b willin risk dare fone tru manual upgrad,hot 2 upgrade na direct 4rm google itsef,
INFINIX HOT 2 NA GOD BAGAIN LUKIN @ D PRICE N SPEC N FUTURE ANDROID 6.0 I MEAN O
WHILE INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO GUD 4 BA3 N D SCREEN SIZE......D REST NA STORIES 4D GODS...................................
VRY SOON HOT NOTE PRO GO OLD N B 4GOTIN WHILE HOT 2 GO BECOME BORN AGAIN.......SO NO USE ELEPHANT(BIG BUT NOT 2SMART) COMPAR LION(SMALL,SMARTER N STILL REMAIN D CHAMP)
u need to go and retest ur Note Pro OTG, or maybe u use faulty OTG Cable, or the USB flash u used is bad. The OTG for Note Pro is working flawlessly, I can confirm that cos I am currently jamming music that is in my flash drive with it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by akashi01(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2015
okitikpo:
u need to go and retest ur Note Pro OTG, or maybe u use faulty OTG Cable, or the USB flash u used is bad. The OTG for Note Pro is working flawlessly, I can confirm that cos I am currently jamming music that is in my flash drive with it.
Bros your lie made me comment

Can't boot the phone without entering recovery?

Tell me sontin grin sad angry undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by okitikpo: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
akashi01:
Bros your lie made me comment

Can't boot the phone without entering recovery?

Tell me sontin grin sad angry undecided shocked
reboot I said not boot. And where is the lie here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Oahray: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hot note pro has far better specs, but Hot 2 is very cheap for its ok specs. The only real advantage Hot 2 has is the lolipop OS (which is already available for hot note pro users on manual upgrade to 0703, then OTA).

Price is a big factor though. If it's hot 2 you can conveniently afford, please go for it. It's a huge steal.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Engnrcollins(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
If am to advise you, i would say..go for the hot note pro... Don't follow the crowd.

The hot note pro is far better than the hot 2.

It suppose not to be compared but because the hot 2 runs Android one,that's the major reason why most people prefer it to hot note pro.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by hmm007: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
okitikpo:
na wah o, is that how u judge phones. How is Hot 2 better for goodness sake? Just tell him to go for Hot 2 because of price and not because it's better.

And again who told you that what you mentioned is the only difference. Have you forgotten that Note Pro came with solid 32GB ROM,. Do you know that with Hot Note Pro, u can easily see ur RAM as it is being consumed. Do you know that Hot 2 has no support for OTG. Do you know that you cannot reboot your Hot 2 ordinarily without entering safe mode... Should I continue? Do you know that Note Pro charge faster than Hot 2 because of its quick charge technology... Pls don't make me to start making ppl hate their latest Hot 2 when next you try to compare ant with elephant again.

Thank you my brother o! Is it the RAM ni abi ROM or fast charging? That a phone is latest doesn't make it better!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Citivan: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Pls if you do not use a phone do not comment rubbish... OTG works on my hot note pro. I used it on my lappy. I know infinix hot2 is good. But not better, in any case 32g + 128g support fort external no be beans and 8mpixel like 13mpixel is wow. 4000mah makes me not on generator or use power bank... I don't see any reason for comparison. But sha everyone can speak his or her mind 'democrazy'

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
akwunmi:

Na lie this one they talk o. Hot note pro is simply the best. The wild screen the battery the processor and of course otg (for otg to work u need to download a secondary app) support makes it outstanding. Even in antutu benchmark test the phone defeated the mighty Samsung s4 slightly while HTC one was no were to be found . Hot note pro Is a better choice as far as am concern.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Baadal(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
I have brand new Infinix hot note pro 2GB RAM/16GB ROM for sale Gold colour whatsapp/call me if interested 08025220285

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Tonydeeb(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Does anyone bliv Hot 2 is worth ditching S5 over?
Wanna get a new phone, but my bro already owns the Note Pro, can't afford to get that again!!
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Elxandre(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Tonydeeb:
Wanna get a new phone, but my bro already owns the Note Pro, can't afford to get that again!!
Except you are ditching your S5 cos you need the money, then I would tell you that not even the hot note pro can stand the S5 in performance, camera, screen, durability etc.

It's an unthinkable comparison!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Peeps520: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
both are good, Hot2 is afford by everyone and it is first official Android one product in Africa, HOT NOTE is big power with 4000mAh

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by reaky(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Baadal:
I have brand new Infinix hot note pro 2GB RAM/16GB ROM for sale Gold colour whatsapp/call me if interested 08025220285

From the specs u put up here
What you have is hot not not hot not pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Tonydeeb(m): 1:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Elxandre:

Except you are ditching your S5 cos you need the money, then I would tell you that not even the hot note pro can stand the S5 in performance, camera, screen, durability etc.

It's an unthinkable comparison!
Yeah, thanks for that(guess I asked wrongly), was actually thinking of dispensing it and getting a phone which would actually render a good performance and at same time getting a tablet, thereby duplicating my gadget...
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by meekyman: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
pls how do i get hot note pro coz its currently out of jumia's stock.......
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by mrdrizzy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
meekyman:
pls how do i get hot note pro coz its currently out of jumia's stock.......
wait or visit konga(which myt be a little costlier)
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by jogwezi: 5:44am On Oct 17, 2015
i hardly comment buh d tin z dat hot note has bigger screen buh dsame resolution as hot 3, evn a lower ppi for dat matter. d gold case easily scratches unlike hot 2 thats glassy cant scratch, can only break. go and google infinix hot 2 water nd fire test.
hot note has a better battery, otg nd high internal storage. buh d big screen is a turn off
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Iamvictor(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
okitikpo:

Nice review sir... please can the hot note pro be upgraded to the latest os?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2015
Both infinix hot and note pro are lightweights, but I guess, the later is a slightly better option.
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Tonydeeb:

Hmmm... I don't really think you own an S5 cuz of the following reasons:
-S5 is an high-end device, while infinix 2 is an entry level device.
-S5 runs on Samsung customized lollipop, which is easier to navigate than the raw Android one Lollipop on infinix 2.
-S5 comes with super fast charging capability (usb 3.0) while infinix hot 2 has an original charging protocol.
-S5 has high-end processors and gpu which were snapdragon and adreno in built respectively, while hot 2 has entry level processors and gpu which were mediatek and mali in built respectively.
-No person in his right mind that owns an S5 would ever think of ditching it for a phone that doesn't even have mid-ranger designation, it's absurd to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Tonydeeb(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2015
koice:

Hmmm... I don't really think you own an S5 cuz of the following reasons:
-S5 is an high-end device, while infinix 2 is an entry level device.
-S5 runs on Samsung customized lollipop, which is easier to navigate than the raw Android one Lollipop on infinix 2.
-S5 comes with super fast charging capability (usb 3.0) while infinix hot 2 has an original charging protocol.
-S5 has high-end processors and gpu which were snapdragon and adreno in built respectively, while hot 2 has entry level processors and gpu which were mediatek and mali in built respectively.
-No person in his right mind that owns an S5 would ever think of ditching it for a phone that doesn't even have mid-ranger designation, it's absurd to say the least.

Yea, you could say that brova, but as at when the phone was released, I hadn't researched on it to know its specs and all.
The razzle-dazzle about the phone then was what actually prompted my post coupled with my elan to change phone...I'm practically tired of using same phone for so long and wouldn't wanna settle for less.
Still stuck with it now though... Hope the screenshot below is enough proof to clear your impugned standpoint...
Believe me you, I'm a tech savvy, but guess I was just carried away with all the "Android one" razzle, and was pretty much crestfallen as per when I finally reviewed the phone.
#OneLove

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by Techthins(m): 1:43am On Oct 29, 2015
See which is best for you: http://techthins.com/compare/devices/

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by olabest(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Baadal:
how mush is it and ur location ..whatsapp me on 07030114862
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by rumomonga(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Iamvictor:
Nice review sir... please can the hot note pro be upgraded to the latest os?

Very well, I upgraded mine to lollipop 5.0.2 last month
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. by forever88(f): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
please i also need to make a choice between the two, or anyoda dat can be compared with infinix. for fast internet , multitasking, large memory, good battery life,good camera, pls anyone advice me. me na woman o.thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Receives Unreleased Google Pixel 7 Pro After Placing Order For Pixel 6 Pro. / First Touch Soccer 2017 / Infinix hot 4 X557 Full Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.